BB's Crosspond Growing Pains - The Recovery

:wood: did I mention that the :goof: got in trouble/BANNED, without your being able to keep an eye on me? lol

Let;s just say :goof: had a relapse & the erratic posting syndrome went awry, :goof: has since kept it under control.

Fester & that mule, Ruth are forever banned, That episode / their actions took place in the contest area. Quite ugly.

That's just a taste for your crave to get up to speed :cheesygrinsmiley: care for a puff? no? oh a bigboy, NP.

remember my rule, you have to suck it down in one :bigtoke:

Hey Everyone

Work seems to be taking up much of my time just at the mo.

However I have taken a few pics this evening and will begin to get this journal up to speed tomorrow.

I need some help from you guys to see if my suspicions are correct with regard to this summers failures.

Looking forward to some input from you lovely peeps over the weekend. I would love to compare notes with any growers

that had similar issues with the summer heat. See ya all soon.

BB

Thank you BB, might you used your smartphone for that update about your update? i find that phone access, very hard for me, the horror starts with my just trying to login w/ out touching that pinhead icon w a fat finger & blurred vision. i just can't do it.

Hey Everyone

Work seems to be taking up much of my time just at the mo.

BB
Understandable. I've been having to do what they pay me for this week instead of 420ing on the job & am falling behind on all my subs.

Update

Hey Everyone

This should be the first of several updates coming your way over the weekend.

So first up we have a few pics of the nursery come veg box. Despite all my troubles over the summer

one thing I didn't fail at is my ability to make clones. I have it down pat, so there's always something

going on in reserve. Last summer, as I was a newbie to cloning, I had all sorts of problems, it was around

this time of year also and very warm. However as I perfected my cloning method it rarely lets me down.

See my blog post if you would like to give it a try.

First shot is of the nursery thermometer, and I can tell you it's been over 30 C in there quite often recently.

BBBud344.JPG

Next up is the upper level full of my old faithful Blue cheese, at various ages.

BBBud345.JPG

Then in the bottom I have 5 Northern Lights clones taken from my poor Flux experiment

that sadly later had to be put out of her misery. Yes that's right my Fluxy went to an early grave :rip:

BBBud346.JPG

Question. Do any of you guys have experience with Northern Lights ?

I originally popped 2 beans (Sensi) and after creating my Flux from one plant, I let the other go on

as a normal kind of grow. I found both plants to be very weak stemmed. Was this the heat ? Poor genetics ?

A trait of the strain ? By the way the second plant is still alive and she shall get us onto another horror story

later. Any help would be appreciated guys, the 5 clones are showing similar weakness.

Sounds like you might be right BB. Sounds genetic.

Thanks for the input CC. I note there's an NL auto in your yard, how's she doing ?

Also when I throw into the mix my LA Conf. It could be a heat thing. Pics coming shortly.

Looking awesome fella.... Glad to see the stilton sisters are on the go again :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey BW. Stilton Sisters have never been away. Got some in flower at the mo. More on that later.

Update

Just seeing as you're interested BW.

In Tent #2 we have 2 rescued Blue Cheese at the front from another disaster grow. Plus 2 at the back

doing a little better but got longer to go.

BBBud347.JPG

Update

I've decided to harvest my LA Confidential this evening. She'll hopefully survive a reveg.

I had high hopes for her before she went in for flower. She's taken forever to get to where

we are today. Hopefully the pics will throw another curveball into the mix. Should be up in

about 4 hours from now.

Edit: Just done a back track on dates, a little over 12 weeks in flower. Hmmm.

Thank you BB, might you used your smartphone for that update about your update? i find that phone access, very hard for me, the horror starts with my just trying to login w/ out touching that pinhead icon w a fat finger & blurred vision. i just can't do it.

Glad im not the only one trichomes !!!

I spend more time deleting than i do typing

:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Looks like she was heavily stressed too me mate what techniques did you use on her to get the stem so fat? :passitleft:

Hi Scottish

I did nothing special, she was a strong one right from the off. Just gradually potted her up as you do,

feed, light as usual.

The only stress she had before flower was a simple one bend lst supercropping.

Then it all fell apart during the summer heat, I'm almost convinced that is what the real stress was,

so I'm asking you guys if you've experienced anything similar.

If my first photo girl, yields me that... Id be happy fella.. :):):)

Maybe a slight genetic problem, i suppose it can happen... Like the runt of a litter, kinda thing

Hope somebody can shed some light for ya mate..

Enjoy the buds

Yeah maybe I expect too much sometimes BW. I think there will be around 2 oz of decent bud after drying.

High BB :byebye:

I'm thinking back to last year here;

KJC raised an LA Confidential that was a

beautiful plant, but absolutely no potency

whatsoever. So it might be in the genetics.

Just my 2 cents worth. :ciao:

I'm not a complete Idiot

some parts are missing

Back
Top Bottom