BCNL Producer & DIY Cabs 3 Strains

Thanks Tmac12. I checked them earlier and they have all sprung to varying degrees. I'll get some pics up when me butt ernt draggin so bad. What cloning method are you using? I'll be sure to stop by and enjoy your grow.

Love your sig. Kenny Rogers and The First Edition or Jerry Lee Lewis?

I made a cloner which worked for the previous clones as well as some other cuttings. Used clonex gel. They look good tonight, not wilting at all so far.:yummy:

Kenny Rogers!!

Your babes are looking real nice!! :thumb:

Sexy looking roots WnF! Those things look damn thick, seems to be a great start to the first of many dank harvests!

Wish I could give you some insight to those products you listed but unfortunately I haven't used a single one of em! I will throw in that I love Snow Storm Ultra. I saw an immediate increase in trich production when I added that to my lineup. It may have been coincidental, but I do feel the product works and plan on using it for many grows to come.

Keep up the good work bro!

:peace:

Great, fantastic, beautiful, awesomely put together, lovely, neat, clean,green setup you got there!can't comp you enough on how neat n tidy it all looks.Good job WnF!

Keep it bro! ;-)

Sexy looking roots WnF! Those things look damn thick, seems to be a great start to the first of many dank harvests!

Wish I could give you some insight to those products you listed but unfortunately I haven't used a single one of em! I will throw in that I love Snow Storm Ultra. I saw an immediate increase in trich production when I added that to my lineup. It may have been coincidental, but I do feel the product works and plan on using it for many grows to come.

Keep up the good work bro!

:peace:

I appreciate the positivity Marley! You should be quite proud of yourself with your finish!!
That Snow Storm Ultra is now on my reading list... thanks. Enjoy your hash saturday!:yummy:

Peace

Great, fantastic, beautiful, awesomely put together, lovely, neat, clean,green setup you got there!can't comp you enough on how neat n tidy it all looks.Good job WnF!

Keep it bro! ;-)

Up in Smoke (great moniker!) I haven't been the recipient of that many adjectives since being before a judge. lol

You're very kind and I'm pleased to have you along for the ride. I'll do my best to make it a good one!!

Best to you.

Hey there - Your setup is very cool, and your roots are looking great. I use a smaller BCNL box (Mothership/Roomate) that I use to veg and flower in - it's pretty limited in space, but I've actually had pretty impressive yields - you'll be blown away with what you can harvest in the Producer once you get the hang of it. Good luck - and great start.

Wait - one more thing - it looked like the other cabinet (for moms I think?) had a light leak where the doors come together - you might want to find a way to block the light by making some sort of gasket or way to block the light where the doors are. Even small light leaks can cause issues sometimes...

Nice startup and journal - can't wait to follow along!

Hey there - Your setup is very cool, and your roots are looking great. I use a smaller BCNL box (Mothership/Roomate) that I use to veg and flower in - it's pretty limited in space, but I've actually had pretty impressive yields - you'll be blown away with what you can harvest in the Producer once you get the hang of it. Good luck - and great start.

Wait - one more thing - it looked like the other cabinet (for moms I think?) had a light leak where the doors come together - you might want to find a way to block the light by making some sort of gasket or way to block the light where the doors are. Even small light leaks can cause issues sometimes...

Nice startup and journal - can't wait to follow along!

Thanks for the great feedback xlr8. That's a nice box you have there yourself. I'm sure your yields are impressive as I hope mine will be. I've read of some very solid returns with the BNLC stuff and am really looking forward to this. We've got the same system give or take size. Are you still using Advanced Nutrients? If so, any thoughts to share?
You're right about the light leak on the mom cab. I have a solution for it and am waiting to install it until/if necessary as the temps are right where I want them, and a fair amount of intake air comes through there. There is a 2"x12" passive intake in the rear-bottom-middle as well.
Your presence and experience are very welcome and appreciated xlr8.

I'm now on my way to dig on your grow.

ps. Love my neighbors to the north and am very sorry about the Russia thing.

Thanks for the great feedback xlr8. That's a nice box you have there yourself. I'm sure your yields are impressive as I hope mine will be. I've read of some very solid returns with the BNLC stuff and am really looking forward to this. We've got the same system give or take size. Are you still using Advanced Nutrients? If so, any thoughts to share?
You're right about the light leak on the mom cab. I have a solution for it and am waiting to install it until/if necessary as the temps are right where I want them, and a fair amount of intake air comes through there. There is a 2"x12" passive intake in the rear-bottom-middle as well.
Your presence and experience are very welcome and appreciated xlr8.

I'm now on my way to dig on your grow.

ps. Love my neighbors to the north and am very sorry about the Russia thing.

Actually, I had a really hard time getting Advanced Nutrients where I live, so I switched to Dutchmasters Gold fairly quickly into first grow (it's worked great - and easy).

I've had a couple of grows since the grow I journaled, and I've learned enough to have had even better yields since first one (nearly double) - these BCNL boxes do work great - I'd love to have something larger like yours!

A few random things I've learned that could be helpful:

I used to overmanage PH - I now spend way less time and effort on maintaining perfect PH - it's okay to let it meander a little as long as it stays within reach of 5.5-5.8 or so. Plants uptake nutrients more efficiently at various PH levels and it's okay for it to fluctuate some (it's better really). I do check PH nearly every day, however, so I always know where it's at. A good PH pen is essential, as is a TDS pen. I use Oakton for both, and they've been very reliable since the beginning.

Short to medium plants will work best in BCNL boxes (indica or indica/sativa hybrids). Even with shorter plants they'll all outgrow their ceiling, so flower early and be prepared make adjustments with string, etc. to keep them from frying against the ceiling/light.

Always close the drain valve on tub/drainline after changing out nutes/water. I know a couple of people here (myself included) who've forgotten this. If you forget, you'll get a room full of water when the "watering" period commences. (And you will never forget it again).

Anyway - looks like you're off to a fabulous start, and I'm sure you've researched the heck out of all this already. If I can ever provide any help/suggestions though, please let me know!

Best of luck --

Im late to this cos I didnt recognise the acronym in the title...then I just passed by mmclients journal and the light came on:)...
WeednFeed, what can I say, nevermind a medical grow, your room is clean enough for any medical operation...amazing setup Dude, and a great start to your grow too by the looks of things...i'll be following this for sure...:goodjob:
:peacetwo:Bass
Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

xlr8-- Glad the Dutch Master prods work well for you. We'll see how the Advanced stuff goes (can't see it being a prob) and I am fortunate that a nearby shop carries the line.

Good to hear of your increasing yields as your experience grows. That's real encouraging. As for the size of the box, we'll find out together if that's a benefit.

I certainly do appreciate your advice on ph control and not over managing it. The more I read and learn, the more I see that many problems, if not failures are due to being heavy handed or over involved in an otherwise natural process. I am using a Hanna combo pen but am having some trouble finding the correct cal solution for it. I should have researched that pen further. Didn't foresee a problem getting a cal solution that is particular and pretty non-standard. In a word... ebay. In the meanwhile I got a cheapo Sunleaves TDS pen that does just fine. Once the producer is up and running, I may invest in a Nurtadip Tri-meter for constant read-at-a-glance levels and long periods between calibration. Downside is cost.

The strains being grown were selected for their short to medium growth characteristics. I have also read that flowering very early figures into keeping the height down. As you said, I'll keep the string handy. Have you tried screening your box yet? Can't remember where, and if I see it again I'll post it... but a guy screened his very cleverly and got 1.75lbs. I wish. Colas were enormous.

Thanks for the tip on the drain valve. Now that you mention it, I can see that easily being forgotten. Great tip!

I'm grateful for the love and wisdom xlr8. Also, your offer of future assistance. You're a credit to this forum.

WnF,

Wow, very impressive. Just when the Bloombox looked to be optimal someone like you comes along and ups the ante. Of particular interest is the separate cabinet for the different mothers. Looking forward to following your grows. Good luck, even if you don't really need it.

Oh I need the luck alright. Things have gone well to date, beginner's luck I'm sure. I am grateful for the kind words mmclient and I'll be doing my best not to disappoint. When success comes, it'll have been on the backs of everyone here.

Im late to this cos I didnt recognise the acronym in the title...then I just passed by mmclients journal and the light came on:)...
WeednFeed, what can I say, nebermind a medical grow, your room is clean enough for any medical operation...amazing setup Dude, and a great start to your grow too by the looks of things...i'll be following this for sure...:goodjob:
:peacetwo:Bass
Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

Bassplayer-- I'm humbled by your words. Thank you. Really. The clean thing came with the territory as the room is new. I'm hopeful it lessens the occurrence of pathogens. While on that topic, I should throw another compliment BCNL's way. I previously remarked with my feelings on the quality of the unit. I did fail to comment on the cleanliness of it. The finish is not only very durable, but it lends itself well toward maintaining as clean a growing environment as I imagine is practicable. Having considerable history in sterile environments, it can be said with certainty this product would find itself right at home in them. In fact, I've often thought their products would lend themselves very well to medical grows where environment is a concern.

Best to you Bassplayer and thanks for hanging around.:peace:

DSC_09431.JPG
DSC_09421.JPG

Jeez, that was fast! :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom