Beateo's - Soil - Lemon Kush Feminized - 2014 - 1st Attempt

Re: Beateo's Soil, Lemon Kush Feminized 2014 1st attempt

looking good man , iam growing the same exact strains as well i too had problems with my lemon kush seeds from herbies but i have one thats looking great as well as a super silver anyways goodluck bro

Hey Devil's Letuce... would it be a good idea to vary our ph but still keep it in the suggested range? I looks like some things absorb best at different ph levels. I was looking at the chart and if I stay at 6.8, it looks like I won't be utilizing iron (Fe) and whatever the orange one next to it is? What say you? :peace:

i went looking for those same answers a few months back anf from i saw some grower's do let if fluctuate in the exceptable range . so i do the same with my ladies . so i would say its up to u ,but i have been doing it this grow with no bad signs.

looking good man , iam growing the same exact strains as well i too had problems with my lemon kush seeds from herbies but i have one thats looking great as well as a super silver anyways goodluck bro

Thank's guttamane. I'm going to sub to your journal since we have the same thing goin'! :) :peace:

seems we all had problems with ms lemon kush .. mines doing good 50 days of veg this week . pics on the journal as soon as they get to my email ..i cant wait to taste her !!!!

by the way , u should be happy to know i was jealous last night. i went to who's online and 3 people ere reading your journal and i only had one lol.

I'm really hoping for some advice on this pest problem I'm having. They're getting much more numerous but they still don't look like they're at all interested in the plants... just seem to hang out in the soil??? They are really small and winged... if I had to guess I'd call them fruit flys or gnats?? Is there a way to get rid of them without hurting my plants? :peace:

I don't want to jump the gun here but it looks like the landscape fabric and play sand over my soil along with about 5 pest strips seem to have done the job. If the gnats are not totally eliminated they are at least drastically less. I'm not sure how much of a role the sand played but I can tell you the pest strips have BUNCHES of gnats glued to them! :) :peace:

I may have a chance to get an Earth Worth 600 Watt Gorilla Grower Grow Light Kit High Pressure Sodium Bulb Kit for Hydroponics. Is this kit ONLY for hydro or could I use it with a soil grow? Also, one thing that has confused me about lighting... with something like this kit... how many plants could be grown under it? Surely people aren't paying hundreds of dollars to buy a light like this for only 1 plant? :peace:

What about a 240W UV LED Panel Grow Light System 6 Band 3w Flowering Hydroponic? I would be able to get either this or the above 600W HPS. I could actually get 2 of the LED systems but I don't know if they'd work or not for my type of soil grow? If they will, I'll have them ordered tomorrow. Since day one of my grow I've always thought my lighting was my weakest part. :peace:

Everything seems to be progressing well with my 4 plants. They all seem to be putting on mass really well. I've been feeding them at 1/4 of the recommended dose and am thinking of stepping it up a little to 1/2.
One change tonight. I replaced my CFL bulbs with 100W (equiv.) 5000k. What a difference. When I walk into my grow room it's like getting hit in the face with halogen/tungsten headlamps! Also, has ANYONE ever had a CFL only HALF LIGHT? I didn't even know that was possible but I had one with only half the "curls" lit! (it wasn't on the plants...it was a ceiling light in that room. :) :peace:

i have never heard a hydro only grow light. does that really exist .. im gonna have to look that up .

What makes the Earth Worth Gorilla Grower 600 watt growing solution so special? Quality and Performance! Earth Worth supplies only the highest quality hydroponic digital ballasts and systems. Our growing systems are specifically designed to grow healthy, high producing plants across each phase of their growth cycle. Our systems are found in hydroponic research facilities around the country and are used professionally in agricultural research, biotechnology, and pharmacology. If fast lamp ignition, constant lamp voltage, flicker free output, a premium 2-in-1 Hood Reflector, and high efficiency ballast are on your list of "must haves", then the Earth Worth Hydro Hippo 600 is for you. The Earth Worth Hydro Hippo 600 is versatile. The included 600W High Pressure Sodium (HPS) is your starter bulb. It will accelerate seed/plant development, increase chlorophyll productions, and result in optimal flowering. Once your vegetative area starts getting a little larger, or when you are growing plants larger than 24 inches tall vegetatively, you can install the metal halide (MH) bulb (not included). The MH bulbs emit blue spectrum light which is perfect for lush and vigorous vegetative growth. Earth Worth lighting systems are perfect for both amateurs and professionals. Our innovative plug and play kits have taken the guesswork out of hydroponics and make indoor gardening a breeze. This kit includes all the components you need to set-up your indoor garden so you can grow flowers, herbs, and vegetables year round. Earth Worth hydroponic products are created by growers FOR growers. And we stand behind every product we sell 100%. Included: * EW-600HPS Bulb *6 inch exhaust-ready reflector *EW-600 Ballast *Timer *Yo-Yo roller *Ceramic Socket

ok i see they repeat hydroponic a bunch of times but i don't see what makes this a hydro exclusive grow kit . i use the same stuff just different name brands in my soil grow lol. u can grow 3 to 5 plants with this setup just really depends on what style u go for .

i have never heard a hydro only grow light. does that really exist .. im gonna have to look that up .
Popular opinion on this site is that light is light... doesn't matter hydro or soil. Maybe it just advertises better as hydro?? :) :peace:

What makes the Earth Worth Gorilla Grower 600 watt growing solution so special? Quality and Performance! Earth Worth supplies only the highest quality hydroponic digital ballasts and systems. Our growing systems are specifically designed to grow healthy, high producing plants across each phase of their growth cycle. Our systems are found in hydroponic research facilities around the country and are used professionally in agricultural research, biotechnology, and pharmacology. If fast lamp ignition, constant lamp voltage, flicker free output, a premium 2-in-1 Hood Reflector, and high efficiency ballast are on your list of "must haves", then the Earth Worth Hydro Hippo 600 is for you. The Earth Worth Hydro Hippo 600 is versatile. The included 600W High Pressure Sodium (HPS) is your starter bulb. It will accelerate seed/plant development, increase chlorophyll productions, and result in optimal flowering. Once your vegetative area starts getting a little larger, or when you are growing plants larger than 24 inches tall vegetatively, you can install the metal halide (MH) bulb (not included). The MH bulbs emit blue spectrum light which is perfect for lush and vigorous vegetative growth. Earth Worth lighting systems are perfect for both amateurs and professionals. Our innovative plug and play kits have taken the guesswork out of hydroponics and make indoor gardening a breeze. This kit includes all the components you need to set-up your indoor garden so you can grow flowers, herbs, and vegetables year round. Earth Worth hydroponic products are created by growers FOR growers. And we stand behind every product we sell 100%. Included: * EW-600HPS Bulb *6 inch exhaust-ready reflector *EW-600 Ballast *Timer *Yo-Yo roller *Ceramic Socket

ok i see they repeat hydroponic a bunch of times but i don't see what makes this a hydro exclusive grow kit . i use the same stuff just different name brands in my soil grow lol. u can grow 3 to 5 plants with this setup just really depends on what style u go for .

I can't find anywhere where it lists a footprint for it?

there was allot more info on line ,plus thats about what i grew under one . i had 6 under one 600w. but im growing bigger plants now so less room .

im gonna go price my stuff and see what it would cost real quick .. i know its more than the price on the stuff above . lets see how close .. whats the shipping ?

i dont see that ballast working in that timer . that's a 110 timer . the plugs are different so that seems weird to me ..

ok heres my price list

ballast 160.00
reflector 110.00
600w bulb 45.00
light ratchets (instead of yoyos ) 10.00
timer 75.00

so yea if its ok equipment its defiantly cheaper. but lots of people are trying to cash in on the marijuana business right now and could care less about your grow and the performance of their product . cheapest isent always best but same with most expensive shit aint the best either .i would look for reviews first .

these are all from amazon

Verified Purchase

1.this baby looked nice and functioned flawlessly the past 4 months or so while i have been using it.. well, now, it turns on for about 5 minutes, then shuts off.. I dont know what happening. Its annoying, and will not suffice.. not joking., wish i could get a replacement ballast :[

2.Not completely discrete, actually says on the side of the box, Earth Worth Grow Light. Although it is small enough to be covered by a blank label, which should be applied to cover it upon request. Over all, the 600w fixture and ballast are excellent, I have 3 of these for about a year with no problems at all.

3.Verified Purchase
had this running about a month now and its working out great, plants were noticeably more healthy than when they were under t5's. one thing i was happy to find on delivery is it includes a mh and hps bulb and the ballast is dimmable although the hood and ballast are different that the ones pictured.

4.only complaint i have is the included hangars. yoyos are just a terrible product difficult to adjust and very prone to failure do yourself a favor and get a pair of rope ratchets instead i had yoyos fail with my t5 lights if it had happened with this light im pretty sure it would have started a fire.

5.im using an 8 inch inline fan at 1/2 to 3/4 power depending on outside temperature and its quiet and keeps the room under 76 in a well insulated house

6.Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Earth Worth 600 Watt Gorilla Grower Grow Light Kit High Pressure Sodium Bulb Kit for Hydroponics
I purchased an earthworth 600 watt grow kit from ibuyparts. I used the grow light for only 3 months and now it won't stay on longer than 10 minutes. I have contacted the seller and they suggested I send it back to China, I have asked to speak to a manager and the manager refuses to speak to me. The customer service is horrible and they are fully aware that they are selling defective products... that's why the manager will not communicate with me. DO NOT buy from them they are taking full advantage of the 30 return policy and selling defective equipment and quoting this policy to refuse any refunds or exchanges. They are refusing to even consider an exchange...HORRIBLE sell to do business with. STAY AWAY or you WILL BE RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!!!

7.Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Earth Worth 600 Watt Gorilla Grower Grow Light Kit High Pressure Sodium Bulb Kit for Hydroponics
This product started out ok, light was intense and just what we needed. But, and there is always a but, within about 10 days it went out. Was it a fuse, a ballast, who knows. Not 'Earth WORTH' out efforts to find out. If something this costly stopped working this quickly, back it goes. Would have tried to contact the company, but with the last defective product we purchased from them, won't even try.

Yeah.. I'm not buying it. I will buy quality equipment when I can afford it. Makes no sense to buy junk and then have to re-buy anyway. I did go out this morning and buy those light socket splitters so now I have double the CFL lighting I had yesterday. Lots of stuff about 2700k for flower, 6500k for veg.. but I couldn't find any about whether to mix them or not? I may be wrong but chose to put 1 2700k bulb and 1 6500k bulb in each hood. It's certainly a LOT brighter than it was. :) :peace:

yea .take your time when buying stuff..it all locks new and flashy and we think what if i had that lol..

im in a decsion making mode also . currently i have one plant in my tent under a high output 6 bulb t5 at 40,000 lumens
its doing the job and saving me money . but i dont think that will be enough to run 3-4 plants under. so im looking at hooking up my 400w but then i have to worry about heat (only for a few weeks) my plants are ready to flower lol im just not..

Back
Top Bottom