Beateo's - Soil - Lemon Kush Feminized - 2014 - 1st Attempt

Re: Beateo's Soil, Lemon Kush Feminized 2014 1st attempt

hey beateo!

long time i just woke up with my body clock, but im off work today :) thank god! im haveing a nightmare of a possible zinc deficiantcy which stops the buds growing :( :(

your plants are looking great, its nice when i see on a catch up a big difference in growth :) ill be online a bit later, of to bed agian now :)

OnTheMove+... Good to see you on again bro! :) You work too damn much man. lol
I'm glad you get a break today. I've never heard about zinc problems... sorry you're having one. About that... how would you know your plants had low zinc?? Do I need to add it when I eventually switch to flowering? What do you make of that plant that my friend gave me?? It kind of freaks me out. Thanks for the nice words... I'm actually pretty pleased with the ones I hatched myself. Slowly gaining a little confidence and learning more and more. Have a nice restful day today! :) :peace:

Otm.... I almost forgot to mention.... I think I'm smoking too much... 'cause your avatar is freakn' me out man!! LMAO :peace:

damn thats just crazy im 30 days in on my lemon kush and i had the same yellowish leaves on the first node.. looking good . :bravo:

Just a quick update.... My room temp has been staying steady at about 82*F (27.7*C) and room humidity in the high 40's - low 50's. Where I live is expecting our first frost tonight!! My Skunk and Haze have the lowest (1st) set of leaves turned yellow but the leaves above those ones all seem to look nice. The Lemon Kush is putting on leaves nicely... the Haze a little less so, and the Skunk only has a few leaves. None of my plants have grown very tall so far but the free Skunk is truly pitiful :( Then there is the plant that was given to me by a friend. It's about 10" (25cm) and looks healthy with good leaves and color but... I guess the best way to describe it's growth is.. "unorganized"??? I can't tell if this plant is Sativa, Indica, Male, Female, Hermie, etc.... (I will try to learn to tell a male from a female before it becomes an issue) For the most part I have been leaving these girls alone. I have been recording the temperature and humidity four times each day (I don't know why I'm doing this? lol) I'm watering once per week with well water and a weak nute mix. I have an electric oil filled heater that is on low 24/7 that I can adjust as needed and a small double fan blowing on the plants just to make them wiggle some to strengthen the main stalk. Any other info I should be posting that might help the pros here better evaluate the way I'm doing it?? Thanks all and keep tokin'! :peace:

damn winter already ... its good that u are recording everything 4 times a week . that helps rule things out if something happens. and it means you enjoy this hobby and take it series ! i myself would b watering them 2 times a week and feeding one of those times . everyone's surroundings are different . my temps are 77-83 and 40-50% rh and my girls are dry in 3 days and they are in 3 gl pots

I have a question about lighting...(and 467 other things) I'm on an 18/6 veg schedule right now and I'm working on, and adding to, my lighting design. Does a half-hour earlier or later a few times do any harm to the plants? I was forced to turn my lights off a little early a few times because we had to leave the house before my girl's normal "bedtime" and I wasn't able to have them all wired into the timer. (That situation has since been fixed) I'm just hoping I didn't hurt them??? :( :peace:

I just took some scrap wood and built what is kind of a half-assed lighting system. It's hanging from aluminum wire that's supposed to be for electric cattle fence. lol The wire is a pain so I think I'm going to switch to small chain.... much easier to adjust. After checking out another grower's HPS lights, I see how truly weak mine are... if lumens mean anything. Anyway, here are some of my latest pictures. First I'll show the lighting then Lemon Kush, Sleestack Skunk, Critical Haze, and finally the unknown plant. Any comments or constructive criticism is always welcome! :peace: :thanks:

new_set-up3.JPG
Lemon_Kush4.JPG
Skunk66.JPG
Critical_Haze1.JPG
unknown15.JPG

The plant directly above.... does anything need to be cut off of it? Seems like a very odd plant...crap going all over the place. :peace:

The plant directly above.... does anything need to be cut off of it? Seems like a very odd plant...crap going all over the place. :peace:

wow she does look odd . kinda like a clone that was in flower and now back in veg..
on the plant a few pics up with the long stretchy stem i assume lemon kush from the yellowing on the bottom leaves .u can bury most of that stem and she will produce more roots .

her is my lemon kush taken today (day 37 in veg)
2014-09-26_12-23-36_781.jpg

Wow, interesting. Hard to even tell which is the stem vs branches. Did she tend to stretch to the light quite a lot, then you turned her? Some outside sun vs internal ?

Wow, interesting. Hard to even tell which is the stem vs branches. Did she tend to stretch to the light quite a lot, then you turned her? Some outside sun vs internal ?

Regor, I honestly can't tell you. This plant was given to me 2 weeks ago by a friend of my Dads. (My Dad is 80 and wants to start smoking for pain relief). I was expecting a clone and got a potted plant! :) It really looks the same as when I got it.. only taller. I know virtually nothing about marijuana plants but this one just looks weird to me??? I intend to put her in a larger pot today then give a good watering and feeding. I was just curious if anything should be pruned? Should I cut any bottom branches off? Should I cut everything off except 1 stem? Or.... do I just let her be what she is? Along that same line.... if a plant has really yellow, dry, bottom leaf set, should those leaves be cut off? :thanks: :peace:

This is my gifted unknown wild child after transplanting to a larger container this morning. I don't know what it is but hey... it's green and the leaves look like pot! :) :peace:

plant103.jpg

Can someone tell me what I'm looking at.. not just the two big pointy things but the smaller one above them?? lol :peace:
branch4.jpg

i cant remember the name of those . its were u will see pistols when they come out .or the balls ...

Just sitting there looking at them. They look so nice! :) Noticed what might be a little problem..... a few tiny little bugs... they look like tiny fruit flies or gnats?? They seem more interested in the soil than in the plants though. Any ideas what they might be and how I might get rid of them... or, do I even need to??:hmmmm: I'd post pictures of them but I don't have a microscope. lol :peace:

Back
Top Bottom