Beateo's - Soil - Lemon Kush Feminized - 2014 - 1st Attempt

Re: Beateo's Soil, Lemon Kush Feminized 2014 1st attempt

i topped every spot i could when she was real young . kept her tied down and the released her . she was the first plant ive ever done it to because i grew auto flowers . I just tried whatever with her to learn before i did my fem seeds because she was a free reg seed and i thought she would probably be a he lol. it all worked out .

That is probably what I should do to increase the tops... but... I'm a little worried about doing too much clipping. I've read so much about plants going "hermie" from over stressing them? :peace:

That is probably what I should do to increase the tops... but... I'm a little worried about doing too much clipping. I've read so much about plants going "hermie" from over stressing them? :peace:

as long as u dont butcher the whole plant at one i think u will be alright. hell some people stress the hell out of her and she still pays of in the end .

A little update. My daughter took my camera on vacation so I can't post any photos for a week! That sucks because my plants are like 6 feet tall now! LOL Well, maybe a foot tall... but they are really looking good. I increased lighting again by simply buying larger bulbs. Each plant now has a minimum of 300 Watts on it and most of it is split fairly even between 2700K and 6500K bulbs so they're getting both spectrums. Temperature is staying right at 84F with the lights on and going down to 77F for their nap time. :) I'm going to try to adjust the temps down just a few degrees. The humidity is between 47 & 50 with the lights on and goes up to mid 50s when it's dark. The Sleestack Skunk has almost caught up to the Lemon Kush and the Haze... I've been doing LST to all of them except the gifted wild child...bent her 3 stalks over once and not much is happening... still think it's not marijuana.... 3 leaves... it's fricken poison ivy! :) The chart Obi Wan posted to me has been invaluable!! As has the advice of Obi, Devil's Letuce, OnTheMove, and others! Also, the inch of sand and H2O2, along with the pest strips has completely eliminated all of my gnat problems! YAY! :peace: That's all I can think of at the moment... Thanks to all of you for so much help! :thanks:

I got my camera back! :) Here are a few pictures of my Lemon Kush. I sure enjoy just sitting down in the grow room and looking at these girls! I could do it all day except I get too hot in there... lol :peace:

DSCN15925.JPG

DSCN15917.JPG

DSCN15898.JPG

DSCN159010.JPG

I'm not sure how tall I should try to grow these girls before I change to 12/12 lighting? As always.... look forward to advice, comments, criticism. Thanks for looking! :) :peace:

looking good. yo

u need to decide how much higher u can grow her with room for lights and airflow.

the first week of flower my lemon kush doubled in size easily. and she still going. so plan on them doubling in size or more .

did u clone her yet?

Yeah my lemon kush damn near tripled first 2 weeks as well

whats your feeding schedule?
do u have a ppm meter?

i only see minor nute burn on the leaf tips. ans i swear it looks like she is already getting crystals on a few leaves ..

I have way more room than I have patience to wait! :) I haven't taken any clones yet. Is now the time to do that? If it is, I'm sure I can find where to take the cuttings from by a search. The thing is... having only the one grow space, if I take clones and then start the flower schedule in... say a month.... then the clones either flower or have to go somewhere else? There is one small closet in that room I could empty and use I suppose?? It's only about 18" deep though... length is good... like 6 feet, height is good.. 8 feet, but it's really shallow at 18 inches. Do you think that's deep enough to separate clones until I can either make a separate room or buy a tent?? I said in the beginning of this that I'd have a thousand questions... I wasn't b.s.ing~! lol :peace:

whats your feeding schedule?
do u have a ppm meter?

i only see minor nute burn on the leaf tips. ans i swear it looks like she is already getting crystals on a few leaves ..
How did I miss seeing this post??? :) I water & feed on Sat. & Tues. No ppm meter, I just add what it says on the box.... started out at an 1/4 dose, then went to 1/2, now I'm at about 3/4 what the box says to use. I obviously need to learn quick. :peace:

i would get a cheap combo deal off fleabay .. ppm and ph meter 20 bucks . i have the same ones and they work great .

that closet sounds fine for the clones .. they dont need much light at all . u can do the clone bucket like i did and it worked greeeat . i was expecting to kill a few before i got it down pat but with the bucket it was childs play . 100% success rate .

i feel u on the patience thing lol.. that's why i started a perpetual grow.. no more waiting between harvest . 5 girls in flower now and 5 more getting ready .. whats really fuckin shitty is to have all those lovely ladies growing and smelling so nice and then having to come in and smoke this damn mexican brick.

its my own fault though.. i sold my last harvest to acquire the stuff i needed so i wouldn't have to ever wait again !! it will pay off soon but damn its been forever since i smoked my own buds.. atleast 3 months ...

i would get a cheap combo deal off fleabay .. ppm and ph meter 20 bucks . i have the same ones and they work great .

that closet sounds fine for the clones .. they dont need much light at all . u can do the clone bucket like i did and it worked greeeat . i was expecting to kill a few before i got it down pat but with the bucket it was childs play . 100% success rate .

i feel u on the patience thing lol.. that's why i started a perpetual grow.. no more waiting between harvest . 5 girls in flower now and 5 more getting ready .. whats really fuckin shitty is to have all those lovely ladies growing and smelling so nice and then having to come in and smoke this damn mexican brick.

its my own fault though.. i sold my last harvest to acquire the stuff i needed so i wouldn't have to ever wait again !! it will pay off soon but damn its been forever since i smoked my own buds.. atleast 3 months ...

Here's all I have equipment-wise.... I have a combo temp/humidity meter that seems to work great, two additional thermometers on the walls, I have ph test strips that also seem to work. I'll try to get a ppm meter when I can. My wife is gonna FREAK when I empty that closet.. lol but I have to be able to keep veg & flower going at the same time. :peace:

i started with that liquid ph stuff. and had troubles the whole damn grow..
most people get the meter and take what they were using as a phed feeding and see they were pretty far off.

lol i have a guest room full of equipment and i grow outside in a rv lol.. my wife said i have grow shit in every room . i told her watch what u say or im going to have a dark devil growing in a tent in tha living room ..

in my guest room i have

5 t-5 fixtures
8 general hydro water farms
2 big ass ebb and flow tables
another air colled reflector for my other 600w
botincare 40 spot clone machine
nutriants
bulbs
pots
seedling heat mats

watch u will get there soon lol..

LOL... Devil's Letuce... I hope I'm not doing all that man! "The boss" is being cool about me growing because she understands the cost if I have to keep buying the stuff... we have 3 vacant bedrooms since all of the kids are gone but I'm pretty sure 1 room is all I'm gonna get without stuff I don't want to deal with. :) She has a sewing room now and we have one spare bedroom for guests. So I guess I get one, she gets one, and the grandkids get one! :) I do plan to do some outside growing this spring... but I REALLY want to keep things simple if I can. I bet you've all heard that before! lol

lol that's the stuff i don't use .. i need a garage sale!! yea right ..

i always tell my "boss" i shouldn't need anything for a while and it never fails that i have to come back with an explanation of why i need something .. she hasent really complained yet and if all goes well and Christmas harvest rolls around she will see were my time and money went.

I wouldn't cut any clones if you only have one grow space , as the clones will need to remain o a veg schedule

that's why he has to clean the closet out before the BOSS notices.

that's why he has to clean the closet out before the BOSS notices.
Tonight is closet cleaning night. :) Tomorrow morning I'll get some lights set up and then will be my first try at taking a few clones! Now, I have to decide whether to take them from both the Haze & Lemon Kush... or just pick one? I'm not taking any from the skunk or my "gifted wild child" because I have no idea whether they're male or females. :peace:

take two of both so u will have a backup if anything happens .. u can discard any weak ones .

Ok... quick update.... I didn't get the clones taken yet because I'm really pretty damn lazy! :) When I was adjusting my lights on the "Gifted Wild Child", tonight after feeding/watering, the light frame I made came loose from the ceiling and came crashing down on the plant.... doesn't look like any harm was done but it knocked the electric cord and timer out of the wall and I was standing there holding a collapsed frame and lights in complete darkness. I must have looked like a moron! LOL. I probably stood there for half a minute before I decided my only option was to get to the ceiling light switch at the other end of the room! I guess no harm... everything is re-attached and seems to be working. My intention has always been to try an outside grow this spring. I have some AK-49 Autos that I guess I'll try. While that's happening, I'm going to rebuild that whole damn grow room! So.... here are some pictures from tonight. :peace:

This first one is all 3 of the ones I started from seed. Left to right is fem. Haze, fem. Lemon Kush, and the reg. Sleestack Skunk.....

Haze_Kush_Skunk.JPG

This next one is the Gifted Wild Child... named that because it was a gift to me and has to be the wildest looking plant I've ever seen. This one was taken BEFORE the lights and frame fell on it. :)
Gifted_Wild_Child1.JPG

The next 3 are simply pictures of the first 3 plants tops... maybe someone can tell me if there is something there I should be paying attention to?? Thanks everyone for looking!
DSCN15956.JPG

DSCN15945.JPG

DSCN15967.JPG
And that's the update for now. :peace:

looking good .. im interested to see how the sleestak does. i passed on that freebie and requested something else instead ..

Back
Top Bottom