Blue Ribbon Weed - White Widow x Big Bud

thanks and that stinks, but it happens man. at least you made up for it.

Today's Update Starts Here!

VEG CAB

image22494.jpg

image22496.jpg

image22497.jpg
image22501.jpg

CLONES IN BLOOM

image22502.jpg
image22508.jpg
image22509.jpg

And what happens without training.

image22504.jpg
image22506.jpg

She's pretty right lol

Harvest Update!!

DAY 52 HARVEST:
Wet weight 208Gs

image22687.jpg

WWxBB average harvest day 54 I will play around with the clones and see what comes out best :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

HARVEST PICS

image22682.jpg
image22681.jpg
image22684.jpg

image22685.jpg

CURING
Now first I removed everything from the stems, got everything trimmed up and ready to weigh up. I have 208Gs of WWxBB wet. That comes to a fairly decent .78GPW. I've got the buds on a drying rack, man I love the smell inside my closet. Fingers crossed for the slow cure.
:420:

Today update..

I've got my humidity pack, 65, so I should be good once the time comes.

BLOOM ROOM

image22985.jpg
image22988.jpg
image22989.jpg
image22986.jpg
image22987.jpg

I've moved everything into bloom!

image22985.jpg

If I can make it to the hydro shop I'll grab some more net pots and a few Neoprene disc. To take a couple more cuttings :)

Ayyyye with the White Owls doe!!! Good shit man, that's all I roll L's with out here in Colorado, too dry for the Swishers. Unfortunately its almost impossible to find the Pineapple White Owls out here... In GA they were everywhere.

Good call on the Overdrive, people seem to love that shit.

Hella reps for the White Owls though.

Today's Update...

2nd Generation Clones Rd. 2
Originally I wasn't going to take any more clones out of the WWxBB, since last time I had to flush the babies. But I think I'll stick with it.
I've got an pump to rotate the water, a few air stones, and the aeroponic cloner. I may try to keep one of the clones hydro for research purposes.

image23270.jpg

Bloom Room
image23274.jpg

Re Veg Clones
image23271.jpg

Clones
image23273.jpg
image23272.jpg

IMO the re veg plants are the stronger of the two.

Maliah (Now Curing)
I came out with 50 Gs dry. About a week or so into curing and I don't think I should drop to much more weight. I'm gonna begin burping the jar daily for a minute or so.
The Snow Storm Ultra will put a nice coat on your buds!
image23267.jpg
image23268.jpg
image23269.jpg

image23276.jpg

I really think I nailed the cure this time around, with humidity levels between 65-70 the jar gets more dank daily and less of a grassy sweet smell. Idk if I'll be smoking this one by 4/20. But I picked up some platinum OG for the holiday just in case. This Platinum OG is so unique because it taste exactly how it smells, maybe better. Don't pass on this strain!!

I've got some research in to do in breeding :volcano-smiley: as it's a clone only strain

Today's Update...

NURSERY
I took a couple shots but they all look the same.. Only one plant with root structure so far. About 1 more wk for transplant, then I find out if I can grow hydro

image23792.jpg

Bloom Room

image23789.jpg
image23779.jpg
image23785.jpg
image23786.jpg

image23788.jpg

I will wait till at least wk 6 before Foliar Feeding the 2nd batch.

image23780.jpg
image23781.jpg
image23783.jpg
image23784.jpg

I've got to figure out how to send out invitations for my next journal, BlackPolo Jumps Into Deep Waters!! I'm gonna keep it simple with the cloner that I'm running now and just add another sprayer. Got about a week before those clones will be ready to transplant.
When the time comes I will transplanting 2 into soil and keeping 1 for the DWC affair.

I've got to figure out how to send out invitations for my next journal, BlackPolo Jumps Into Deep Waters!! I'm gonna keep it simple with the cloner that I'm running now and just add another sprayer. Got about a week before those clones will be ready to transplant.
When the time comes I will transplanting 2 into soil and keeping 1 for the DWC affair.

Good stuff, how long are you gonna veg em for?

Definitely post a link to your Journal here, I'll come sub up for sure!

Good stuff, how long are you gonna veg em for?

Definitely post a link to your Journal here, I'll come sub up for sure!

They will be my last plants until I'm able to order new seeds. For now, really just hoping they survive once the roots reach the reservoir. But if all goes well I'd say a 40-50 day veg period, about a month and a half.
I will let the soil girls grow out in the cabinet until they've been trained to produce a desired yield.

Back
Top Bottom