Blue Ribbon Weed - White Widow x Big Bud

Hi ya fellow cultivators, I'm also doing a WWXBB grow across the pond in Blighty, its an indoor grow under a 650 w LED Lamp, there are 6 plants in a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m. tent and are now in there 4th wk of flowering. I am so very grateful for this site and the people who contribute to it. I will try to upload some pics when i get the hang of using my laptop with camera and keep you informed of my grow have just started using molasses at the rate of 1 dessert spoon per 4 ltrs of water every 2 or 3 or days between nutes anyway chaps toodle pip for now

Hi Mr. Toker,
Can't wait to see your grow. You could add it into your signature so that it appears under your comments.
Just click your settings tab - Settings - Edit Signature
You just have to hyperlink it. Everything here on 420 is stoner proof :)
Good luck & Welcome to the forums
:420:

Today's Update...

Herbies came right in the most clutch moment with my Delicous Critical Super Silver Haze. Gonna soak those tonight and wait on it. I decided, stick with soil. FFOF it is! :thumb:

Veg Cab
Day 60, I've been trying to hold off on flipping to 12/12 but I'm running out of room to grow into. Maybe 2 weeks until everyone is where I want them to be.
image27815.jpg
image27816.jpg

Bloom Room
Day 83, This week should wrap it up for my last plant in bloom.

image27813.jpg
image27814.jpg

image27808.jpg

Now curing!:) :circle-of-love:

Today's Update..

Been mad Hazy latey. :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:
I emptied the Bloom Room, leaving a only couple WWxBB plants to go. They were switched over to bloom recently. I may have used up all of my available grow space I don't want to lose the strain completely so I try & will figure something out.

Harvested WWxBB
image28000.jpg
image27999.jpg
image27998.jpg

:hippy::hippy::hippy::hippy:

On another note..
My jalapeño plants are getting huge now. I may have to get a cafe for them.
image28001.jpg

Today's Update...

With this grow journal getting close to its end it's about time to open up another one :cheesygrinsmiley:

All that remains in the journal here are drying buds and the girls in the SCROG net.

SCROG Cabinet:
image28237.jpg
image28238.jpg
image28239.jpg
image28240.jpg
image28241.jpg
image28242.jpg

Temps low enough for additional lights:)

Today's Update...

Green Crack & Lemon Kush on the way!!! Who doesn't need more lights and more space???
Small update, I wasn't expecting any colas in the SCROG, but 1 or 2 snuck through the screen untouched. The girls are starting to sparkle I've been feeding every 4 days following the feeding schedule close with few changes.
The leaves are still perky from the C02 amendment also there is good bud development without any "Bud Ignitor". I'm happy that the C02 seems to work :)

My next 420 Grow Journal will feature Critical Super Silver Haze/Green Crack/Lemon Kush along with freebies from our sponsors :high-five:

Today's Update...

Bloom Box

Week 5 & I've begun free styling with my nutes to keep the girls pushing pistils.

image30241.jpg

image30240.jpg

image30239.jpg

Defoliating For Better Yield
Often imitated, never duplicated!

I've read a bunch on the big time decision lately.
Most plants grown indoor are very leafy due to nutrient feeding and a controlled environment.
"Should I trim up my fan leaves before flipping to bloom?"
I know the big fan leaves do provide the plant with energy for photosynthesis etc.
On a hot day I would definitely go and sit under a big fan leaf with a backwood full of that good, shade will be your enemy while trying to boost any yield.
Beginning after your buds find their groove I start removing fan leaves, all shading bud sites and all from under the canopy.
Here's how I go after my own plants:

Got a few fans leaves that could be removed

image30242.jpg

image30243.jpg
image30244.jpg

Today's Upate...

Harvest

I've harvested both the clones in the box. Leaving no more WWxBB to report on, ending the journey here. Thanks to all who followed this grow. :thanks:

image30672.jpg

Check out my review for WWxBB:
White Widow x Big Bud Strain Review
With a few new post harvest techniques I believe the quality of the buds has significantly improved
:420:

Awesome grow! Really enjoyed all the pics. Nice job training them. I'm growing WWBB at the moment too and they look pretty similar.

I'm curious about lollypopping - it looks like you veg to about 2 feet then cut off the bottom half of growth to leave the top 8 inches or so to flower. What's the advantage to that over just flowering as soon as they're 10 inches tall and not cutting anything? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom