Boomer444's Indoor and Outdoor Experiments

Re: Hozona's Indoor and Outdoor Experiments

Makes me want to try your setup! Im gonna try DP's DWC set up first then go from there. Nice looking clones!
I am seriously considering an ALL aeroponic set up. I think it will serve my limited indoor space. I have the stand for the bloom part started. It's a smaller version of Stinkbuds bloom set-up his has 14 2" net pots mine will have 6-8 3" net pots. I have the pump for the veg unit, but think I will be building another cloner from a 5gal bucket and lid because of space restrictions. I'll use the other tupperware container I already have with the guts from my cloner and make it my veg set-up. I should be able to fit them both into the cabinet, but it's an experiment...that's the title of this journal and that's exactly what it is.:tokin:

dang that cloner looks familiar..lol nice job, just airstones or whatcha got under the hood? the new space looks good! it will fill up fast, you know i was thinking about doing a mini dwc aero sog with my aero, just flower them as soon as they are big enough, add nutes as needed, but i love my coco soil mix im getting great results, if it aint broke....
Doode! Got a 396gph pump with a 1/2" PVC spray head unit with 8 360 degree aeroponic jets. I am going to switch the cloner innards to another container with 3" net pots 6-8 ? and use it as my veg unit. Then build the 5 gal bucket aerocloner because of the space limitations of my clone/veg cabinet. I am hoping that aero will be the answer for me, but that little clone I just brought in seems to love her Fox Farm "Ocean Forest" and the Blue Planet nutes! Always experimenting am I. And for sure Doode, yours obviously is not broke:thumb::tokin:

it worked for me the first time with just airstones and the seedling heat mat, so i expect roots any day,saw some nubs forming tonight on my blue cheese!! this makes me mucho grande happy!, thats a mean pump for a 10gal mine is 168 i think, i will prolly stay in coco/soil i am all about organic and quality before quantity, the smell of the chemdog is almost indescribably nasty/good so strong! pine sol x10 lemon diesel fuel funky dank , and taste just like it smells! i"lll save ya a nug when ya visit *wink* i have never smelled anything so potent! thats those organics at work

it worked for me the first time with just airstones and the seedling heat mat, so i expect roots any day,saw some nubs forming tonight on my blue cheese!! this makes me mucho grande happy!, thats a mean pump for a 10gal mine is 168 i think, i will prolly stay in coco/soil i am all about organic and quality before quantity, the smell of the chemdog is almost indescribably nasty/good so strong! pine sol x10 lemon diesel fuel funky dank , and taste just like it smells! i"lll save ya a nug when ya visit *wink* i have never smelled anything so potent! thats those organics at work
I am still working on getting my brother straightened out from his last alcoholic binge...after that I will be free to take to the road and see you my friend...we can exchange party favors then :high-five:

I did a little strip tease on my hyro plant and added a couple more clones from her into my cloner.
A_small_strip_tease.JPG
:slide:
6th_gen_clones2.JPG

Also my new strains are in rockwool and should be sprouting any day now
Sprouting.JPG

Advanced Bio Diesel Mass F/A
Advanced Auto Skunk Mass F
Ripper Black Valley F
Royal Queen Northern Lights F/A
:tokin:

The main stem on your big girl is thick!
It is the size of a penny in diameter. I put her in Hyro on August 29...so that is about 50 days if my math serves me right. I also put her sister in Fox Farm Ocean Forest and had her outside that same day until this last Tuesday. This strain, MMMF, seems to thrive in either place. I think I kinda stunted her sister moving from clone to hydro and then to soil.:hmmmm:Peace out!:tokin:

hoz! broddah looking good! im interested in seeing the biodiesel mass grow, you like diesel strains? i have a grip of himalaya blue diesel auto seeds, if you like em well when you visit lol

Thanks Doode! I don't know if I ever had what people named their strains....but I'll know after I get mine up and producing. I made a 5gallon bucket cloner today, pretty easy concept. I'll have pictures soon, but am still going to switch a couple things around yet..I am hoping for time in December if all goes well. Watched The Secret in its entirety with my brother today...he went to the meeting tonight and said the words he needed to say. I guess now it's one day at a time.:straightface:

UPDATE!
Took another photo of my last outside girl and a close-up of one of her buds.
LST71.JPG
Close-up_Sativa_Bud.JPG

And of my 5 gallon Bucket Cloner using a 396gph pump and aerocloner jets
Bucket_Cloner.JPG

And finally my new and improved indoor / out in the outside utility room Clone/Veg/ and Bloom Set-up.
Bloom_Clone_and_Flowering_area.JPG
Cabinet for Clone/Veg area has a 4" intake vent and 4" case fan. Has a 2 bulb 2' florescent fixture, a 12" led multispectum panel, and a single 18" t50 with reflector. The Bloom Area has a 400cfm vent fan in the middle of the lighting ducted through the window (blacked out) Lighting is 5 Large CFLs (both spectrums) 3grow/2 bloom. Hydro and soil for now...probably will try the aero route next to see how I like it

:allgood::tokin:

wait what!!?? how tha? what did you have them in? why did you have them under a dome? with seeds i never do anything much just put them in netural soil,coco,rooter etc. thet have all they need for the first week or 2 in the cotlys, you have to elaborate?! im so bummed to hear that..

Had a germination matt under the propogation tray with perlite base with rockwool cubes and humidity dome A TRUE ROOKIE MISTAKE...I KNOW how to sprout seeds...was not using my head..too much MMMF in my brain:scratchinghead:
The outside lady is sugaring up and actually started changing color (slightly) ....counting the days...she has survived mites, whiteflys, little green caterpillars, and still is going strong...trichomes look amazing.:slide:

Back
Top Bottom