Boomer444's Indoor and Outdoor Experiments

Re: Hozona's Indoor and Outdoor Experiments

Its always your call. It depends on what effects you want from your flowers. Clear to foggy = Head High with some body depending on strain and genetics but amber crystals are more of a cerebral high with a lot of body high. Take it until 40% amber 60% cloudy with mostly red pistils... Just a suggestion :thumb:
i find it to be the opposite the more amber the more cbd & cbn makes me feel mellow body high soothing to my arthritis and totaled knees and herniated lumbars, clear is head get chatty ,busy do art ,clean stuff, most ppl i know react the same to my meds maybe its just my mojo of my grow style infusing some soft jazz or classical ambiance i dont know :peace::love::hippy::hug:

Just used the guidelines of a few clear, mostly cloudy, some amber for the trichomes...Am I wrong? Plus the total body high I need for my arthritus seemed to be delivered by the bottom buds I harvested a week ago, so after a slow dry and cure I hope that the high from the tops is even more so. It is because Relaxed Lee's post kinda made me take another look at the trichs this morning and what I saw was in line with some of the info I read here. Is this wrong or is it always a judgement call?:scratchinghead:

There is no wrong way to do it. Harvesting early or late just changes the meds. If you were getting the benefit from the early popcorn buds then you made the right choice to harvest early. I was looking at the plant itself and it "seemed" as though she had a ways to go. I was asking not making a comment, it is hard to get the feeling behind the comment in text ...

Well here's the aftermath after drying and final trim of right storm damaged plant 76g trimmed, uncured weight
The_aftermath_right_clone.JPG

And here's the biggest bud from it
Right_clone_biggest_bud.JPG

4.6g uncured weight :peace:

Looks tasty, just get me a spoon :cheesygrinsmiley:

Final pre cure talley....Right clone 2.7oz pre cure Left clone 2.9oz I didn't weigh trim, but left ALOT of small buds in both trimming sessions. Looks like brownies and bubble hash experiments soon to get started:riskybusiness:
LandR_clone_cluring.JPG

Here is the left plant Aftermath
Aftermath_of_Left_Clone.JPG

And here is the largest trimmed buds Pre cure
Left_clone_6_7.JPG

These had been in the closet 3 days and were feeling crispy, dryer than right clone before trimming.:tokin:

Well, now that my Storm Damaged girls have been havested, I only have 2 outside plants ...The bagseed Sativa LST experiment and the 5th Gen Clone that are both in bloom, but far from ready. Temps dipped into the high 50s here last night, but weather man says back to 90s again next week. I did defoliate the Sativa plant and have been bending and training the clone so that all the buds are getting as much light as possible AND turning the pot 90 degrees every day. Here are some comparison shots.
Sativa from front
LST62.JPG
Outside_LST_Sativa.JPG
From the side
LST_Side_View.JPG
Outside_LST_Sativa_Side_View.JPG

And my 5th gen clone sticking her head through the SOG net (with some help from me)
Indoor_5th_gen_clone_LST-SOG.JPG
:tokin:

looking good buddy, did you see my surprise i found last night?

Not sure if I did...was it about SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS?:loopy: Got my clone cabinet almost done...need vents ducting and fan, but I am utilizing the T50 and the multispectrum led panel in there so shouldn't get too warm, but am going to add ducting, vents, (for the whole room) I'll add AC next Spring Pictures to follow!:tokin:

Hey hozona beautiful harvest brother!! and theres more following right behind her. The plastic hooks you used to Lst your girls inside i seen it on page 1 but I was just wondering where i could grab me a pack of those .?? Thanks and God bless :peace:

:tokin:
Hey hozona beautiful harvest brother!! and theres more following right behind her. The plastic hooks you used to Lst your girls inside i seen it on page 1 but I was just wondering where i could grab me a pack of those .?? Thanks and God bless :peace:

Not Plastic hooks, but simply 12ga electrical wire (you can manipulate it easily and cut it to length with wire cutters) Make sure you go around the base and secure it to the edge. When you have approximately 4 sets of leaves (nodes) on main stem, bend the main stem in the opposite direction. Then you can make wire hooks with large bolts or washers on the bottom in whatever length and hook them over the branches as they grow. The amount of production from one plant in hydro appears to fill the area three three did previously:;):
I also found this picture showing a pattern of LST in a round pot.
LST3611.jpg

I hope this helps :peace::tokin:

lol i guess i forgot, i just never thought they would survive 100% neglect i used to lst, but i got lazy i like toppin,defol and scrog ,less time fiddling with plants, i wish i could grow some beasts outside but no giant castle wall or moat like the law calls for lol
Doode...I lied again! Went to the hydro store and Home Depot and got ALL the stuff I needed to build my Aerocloner and get new 6th gen clones going(DONE!) Ventilate my outside storage room with 400CFM vent fan, ducting, reflective enclosure for bloom closet, Clone cabinet with 4in case fan and floor vent (DONE!) Move lighting and 5th gen clone/LST to new home, not done! My back was telling me NO MAS NO MAS:straightface:Pics of finished area tomorrow after I get it all moved.:peace:

Doode...I lied again! Went to the hydro store and Home Depot and got ALL the stuff I needed to build my Aerocloner and get new 6th gen clones going(DONE!) Ventilate my outside storage room with 400CFM vent fan, ducting, reflective enclosure for bloom closet, Clone cabinet with 4in case fan and floor vent (DONE!) Move lighting and 5th gen clone/LST to new home, not done! My back was telling me NO MAS NO MAS:straightface:Pics of finished area tomorrow after I get it all moved.:peace:

I hope your back does not "go out" ... seems crazy we hurt ourselves trying to get relief.

Make it Legal NOW!

As promised my new indoor clone and bloom areas. The bloom area is approximately 24deep X 42wide X 48h. I am using multi-spectrum cfl set-up with 5 LARGE cfls Gonna have to thin out the hydro:blushsmile:
New_Bloom_area.JPG

My new clone/veg area, have a T50 vertical in corner, 2bulb 2' florescents mounted at top of cabinet, and LED panel mounted on side
Aeroponic_Cloner_in_clone-veg_cupboard.JPG

My DIY Aerocloner:
6th_gen_clones.JPG

My 5th gen clone now in bloom closet with her sister.
5th_gen_clone_in_bloom.JPG

:slide::peace:

Back
Top Bottom