Boomer444's New and Improved Indoor Grow

Re: Hozona's New and Improved Indoor Grow

New Syd was dead, but had also heard waters died, dude can play a guitar or a steel one and has voice, decided to throw in pulse because I love waters, so the wall will have to wait till I tear it down lol, thanks again for the info. OG

wow hozer things are going well,your plants look great,:bravo:me too, except for dear brothers, mine just effed up a job and its costing my mum 200 clams to get him on a bus back home ,he got a traveling job ,and screwed it up by stealing a 24pk of beer and getting drunk,thrown in the pokey, the fired him and left him broke some where back east,th judge let him go after he agreed to pay for the beer, sometimes i think these siblings just need their asses kicked, but then i realize the'd just have another reason to cry victim, ahh well we just keep trying

wow hozer things are going well,your plants look great,:bravo:me too, except for dear brothers, mine just effed up a job and its costing my mum 200 clams to get him on a bus back home ,he got a traveling job ,and screwed it up by stealing a 24pk of beer and getting drunk,thrown in the pokey, the fired him and left him broke some where back east,th judge let him go after he agreed to pay for the beer, sometimes i think these siblings just need their asses kicked, but then i realize the'd just have another reason to cry victim, ahh well we just keep trying
I told him today that I will shred the power of attorney...I am done! He thinks I am not being nice to him...I'll be "nice" from now on and UNAVAILABLE for him and his screw ups any more...His Mama (and mine)died 4 years ago...he needs to move on and grow up...he has totally isolated himself from the entire family now...The next call I get will go something like this, "For the love of God come help me" a call I received the last couple of times...only I am now unavailable for him PERIOD!
:tokin:

I told him today that I will shred the power of attorney...I am done! He thinks I am not being nice to him...I'll be "nice" from now on and UNAVAILABLE for him and his screw ups any more...His Mama (and mine)died 4 years ago...he needs to move on and grow up...he has totally isolated himself from the entire family now...The next call I get will go something like this, "For the love of God come help me" a call I received the last couple of times...only I am now unavailable for him PERIOD!

So sorry to hear that Hozona,

He may realise that pushing everyone away is only making him worse. The reason he may be pushing everyone away is because he is so low himself he may be scared to loose you all and the easiest way it to make that decision himself and throw them away before they leave and see if people actually do care. Which obviously they do!!!

Its not a nice place to be, he needs some help and he's crying for it in his way. Its a tough world. Its how we deal with our shit that counts but sometimes its harder than just words like that.

Hope your both ok, sending my love from here to you both.

FOUR DAY PHOTO UPDATE
First that Blue Cheese I received the first week of December
IMG_044313.JPG

IMG_044413.JPG

Royal Purple
IMG_044510.JPG

Big Bud
IMG_044711.JPG

Blue Mystic
IMG_044815.JPG

MediBud
IMG_044910.JPG

Veg Area
IMG_045012.JPG

And rooting clones...
IMG_045115.JPG

IMG_045215.JPG

And the grow is evolving more and more every day:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Hozona, I see things have been going pretty nice with your grow, the girls are looking lovely. If you don't mind, I will be sending you a PM shortly.

Hey Hozona, I see things have been going pretty nice with your grow, the girls are looking lovely. If you don't mind, I will be sending you a PM shortly.
Any time your majesty....glad to be of help:cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking good. Hope all else is better.
Just workin' hard to focus on positive...if you focus on it it comes back to you, The Secret is a great video BID turned me on to...if we focus on negative you'll get that back too...Focusing on positives in my garden, the Blue Cheese has kicked into flowering more than the others, the Royal Purple wins the "I'm gonna kick their asses" contest in the hydro...those two are monsters...The Blue Mystic is compact and full and ready to launch any time, Jorge's Diamond also starting to flower, MMMF doesn't like being at the top of the NFT trough (starving for nutes I think as well as the MediBud),Sour Diesel at the opposite end seem to like it. In the lower scrog the MMMF if liking it, The Medibud looks much healthier, and Big Bud is stretching like crazy...The veg/clone area is healthy and vibrant..gotta love those DIY aero cloners....so as you can see by the pics..things are lining up well!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Beautiful pictures of cannabis always make you feel good :cheesygrinsmiley: :thumb:

Well guys and gals, another stressful day with my older brother...He wrecked his new car last night by the dealers entrance 2AM and left it there and took a cab home. He didn't call about it. I got a call from the dealer asking if he was OK and I asked why...he went off the wagon yesterday and drank 1/2 gallon of a gallon bottle of wine AND is on meds. He is sooo lucky a cop didn't see him or he would be in jail today. He has little sense of reality and I think it is because he gets his meds out of sequence and takes the ones for night during the day even nthough I have them clearly marked! ARRRRRRRGH! Done venting AGAIN! The clone area had a couple kinda sickly so I replaced them, one Sour Diesel took the place of a Royal Purple (the one that had been there the longest) and one Blue Cheese. I beat the girls up a bit last night, and will be interested how they handled it....trying to even out the canopy for maximum BUD PRODUCTION:cheesygrinsmiley:

Bein' as it's a new car you gotta test those airbags don't be too hard on the ol' bro dude.....

i know exactly how you feel on the brother issue, if it were not for mom he would be destitute and homeless as he has burned his bridges with the whole family
speaking of blue cheese i just had a hit of some dj short blueberry the real deal stuff and a parent to your blue cheese and omg its good the buzz is amazing and the tste to me was of slightly burned blueberry muffin just like they say one word AMAZING!!!

heres the description of the blue cheese we re growing , from big buddah seed co.
Blue Cheese was created, first, by selecting a blueberry male from the entire collection of several different breeder versions of blueberry. The selected male was then crossed with our proud mother, and the backbone of many of our breeding projects; the original UK cheese.
From these crosses a male with extremely fruity characteristics was chosen as the father of our Blue Cheese.
Strain type: Sativa / Indica Hybrid (25% Blueberry 75% Cheese)
Parents:Blueberry x Cheese (male) X original UK Cheese (female)
Growing Info: Flowering time 8-10 weeks
Outdoors: End of Oct. start of Nov.
Sensory Experience: Highly euphoric, Very functional,
Smell: A Sweet, Fruity, Tarty, Berry scent, with that recognised musky undertone of the original cheese
Taste: Potent, Blueberry, Fresh taste

No longer available in regular.

and the blue mystic from nirvana

Seed Bank: Nirvana
Blue Mystic is one of the most popular strains of blue you have come to expect FROM Nirvana. This mostly Indica strain with some origins in California, produces heavy buds with a velvet blue hue in the latter stages of bloom under good growing conditions. Blue Mystic has an earthy smooth somewhat fruity berry flavor with good shelf life. Try Blue Mystic it’s our special Nirvana mix.
Plant height: Short Plant
Stoned or high?: Stoned INDICA
THC level: High THC
Flowering Weeks: 8/9
Yield : 450
Harvest Month: 8/9

Thanks for the info BID...the cheese seems to be in full bloom and I like how quickly she is maturing...the Mystic...WHAT A LITTLE BUSH!
Thanks for the starts with these, I hope my clones all look as healthy the two donors....and I will definitely keep them going for grows to follow...:cheesygrinsmiley:

yur welcome bro, i figgerd you'd like havin the info from the breeder if you didnt already have it, i know you were super impressed with the resin production on mystic,and the BC as well, oh btw those clones are first generation,i cut them from the "started from seed mother"
in a couple weeks i will have a grip of feminized seed from both of those strains,as you may know from my journal if you have been following along:high-five:

yur welcome bro, i figgerd you'd like havin the info from the breeder if you didnt already have it, i know you were super impressed with the resin production on mystic,and the BC as well, oh btw those clones are first generation,i cut them from the "started from seed mother"
in a couple weeks i will have a grip of feminized seed from both of those strains,as you may know from my journal if you have been following along:high-five:
Not only following along...waiting for some more awesome pics from my friend and mentor!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking nice bro. +reps
Thanks GT for the reps..as I suspected the MMMF in the back of the upper unit was not thriving so I pulled it and set a net with hygroton and new cover to keep the splashing down. The roots didn't look bad, just inadequate to get the job done. Cloned the top and did a light defo on the tent a little tuck here and there and called it a night.

Back
Top Bottom