Brother's - Afghani x Skunk #1 - Indoor Soil - 600W HPS - 4x4 Tent

Hey guys my internet connection is dead so it will be kind of difficult for me to stay active. I will update as soon as i get it fixed, them ladies are frostier than Idaho :laughtwo:

@PTSd dont worry about that mate, far more experienced and respected growers than that guy are pro-defol. Results speak for themselves so i dont even have to argue with him

Love to yall ill try to swing by whenever i find Net

Hey guys, connection still dead, still surfing whenever im out for a coffee and i get some free wifi on my phone.

I thought id stop by to wish you all a happy 420 :)

Medicate your brains out i hope you hve fun today cuz i know i will

Im keeping up with all your journals i just cba posting on my phone a lot

Love you all, updat hopefully coming soon.

I hope you smoked enough for us all yesterday Brother.

Still havent stopped :smokin:

Still waiting on extremely relax internet providers to swing by

Still on phone on borrowed net

Still got love for the streets :rofl:

Update hopefully this week with new camera, cant wait!!!

Love to yall

yaaay internet again!

i feel something that can only be described as a cave man stepping into modern civilization after going so long without broadband, this is our true addiction right here :rofl:

girls had their first blast of overdrive this week, going to do a last feeding next week and then we wait for the chops :smokin:

2 week pre harvest flush, will drop RH down to low 30s and we will see how it turns out :)

i would snap some shots but the new camera is on the way and don't wanna ruin the moment, you know how relaxed the Greek postal service is tho, so i'm guessing monday.

i hope you all had a blast on 420, it was crazy here, the whole country was on fire. we got a legalize it event at 9th of May in Athens, thats gonna be fun, at least we're finally waking up and starting to do stuff about this plant we love so much.

legalization is on the way, it's time we break the shackles and let the people medicate all natural and chem-free ;)

thank you for being here with me through this, best wishes to you all and much love :love:

:bump:
Bro you know how to keep an audience in suspense!! Hope the internet problem is fixed soon!
But seriously Brother, we're glad to have you back online.

Back
Top Bottom