Budbadger's Plan B - 2 Auto Ultimate & 1 Auto Blackberry Kush In Soil - 1 LSD In DWC

Re: Budbadger's Plan B - 2 Auto Ultimate & 1 Auto Blackberry Kush In Soil - 1 LSD In

I'm in! I was still on your other journal. Only bad thing about 420 is that you can't see people's signatures. Even tried the :420: app. Oh well, I'm here now and you are looking great.

Re: Budbadger's Plan B - 2 Auto Ultimate & 1 Auto Blackberry Kush In Soil - 1 LSD In

Very healthy and good looking plants man
HEY BUD THANKS FOR STOPPING BY WITH THE COMPLIMANTS, ITS VERY APPRECIATED. AND I JUST CHECKED OUT WHAT YOU GOT GOING ON AND MAN I GUESS THE MOTTO IS GO BIG OR GO HOME OVER THERE LOL! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY THE DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN :thumb:

Subbed up me thinks :)
HEY LIGHT ADDICT WHAT A HUGE PLEASURE TO MEET YOU, SUPER THANKS FOR DROPPING IN ITS VERY APPRECIATED!!! YOU ARE THE WEED WHISPERER!!! YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED AND CONTRIBUTED SO MUCH TO THIS SPORT OF GROWING, I CAN ONLY SAY THANK YOU FOR SHARING AND WHERE THE HELL DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS STUFF!! IM GLAD TO HAVE YOU AROUND BOSS IT REALLY DOES MEAN ALOT :Namaste: :passitleft:

i'm in! I was still on your other journal. Only bad thing about 420 is that you can't see people's signatures. Even tried the :420: App. Oh well, i'm here now and you are looking great.
yes!! Glad we are back on the same page and great that your here!! And thanks for the kind words hoss. Hey when are you starting the basement remodleing? Alright nismo enjoy the night but keep in mind its still the work week, haha i always forget!

i'm in budbadger! Please excuse my tardiness. I am all caught up now though.

hey noob huge thanks for stopping by and the time for the read through, i will jump over to your place and see what kind of trouble you got going on. No worries on tardiness the den door is always open to go and stay, just try not to step on anyones head if you come in late night. Glad to meet you and appreciate for coming along :passitleft:

HOPE EVERYONE IS BLESSED WITH FULL BELLIES A FEW BUCKS FOR THE WEEKEND AND ALL GARDENS ARE GREEN AND GREAT. BEEN KINDA A BUSY NIGHT SO IF YOU DONT MIND I WILL JUST DROP A FEW PICS AND HIT THE DETAILS, UPDATES AND QUISTIONS TOMORROW.

image513.png

image514.png

image11266.jpeg

image11267.jpeg

image11268.jpeg

image11269.jpeg

I SHALL RETURN WITH THE FEW UPDATES TOMORROW, AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE STOP BY AND HOPE YOU STICK AROUND. BE SAFE AND ENJOY THE NIGHT :blunt:

Looking mighty fine! Just thinking on ya big lass, with any plants but especially autos, I find that as soon as I'm growing the vert phase if trained or the part of the plant that will become flower space for colas etc, the regular opening up of the immature, closed up tip foliage of each site, will decrease the distance between nodes dramatically and therefore give more nodes by end, giving more bud :)
If interested further its listed in my sig. Just my little tip :)

looking mighty fine! Just thinking on ya big lass, with any plants but especially autos, i find that as soon as i'm growing the vert phase if trained or the part of the plant that will become flower space for colas etc, the regular opening up of the immature, closed up tip foliage of each site, will decrease the distance between nodes dramatically and therefore give more nodes by end, giving more bud :)
if interested further its listed in my sig. Just my little tip :)
hey light addict hope the weekend is going good for you, huge thanks for stopping in with that tip, always eager to learn new and more stuff!!! I actually read this in your sig. Not to long ago and just remembered 4 days ago and started that on my ultimates and im in!!! After you do it for a few days there is no second guessing if it works it works!!! As soon as i see the new growth up and looking like little hands in prayer i gently pull them down and i will try to show it in my next pics they are nice and stacked, watching this bbk and how the buds form and kinda mush tohether i now see why keeping them close is important. So again boss thank you for the tip. Where do you come up with this stuff?? Haha thats why you get the big buds i guess im just glad your sharing the knowledge. Alright bud thanks again any advice is always welcome and enjoy your weekend. :passitleft:

HEY EVERYONE I FIRST APOLOGIZE FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES, BEEN WORKING 60+ HOURS AND THAT LEAVES ALOT ON THE WIFE AS WELL AND LOL WE WERE STARTING TO GET SHORT WITH EVERYTHING, IT WAS TIME TO JUST GET AWAY GOR THE WEEKEND AND PULL THE FAMILY BACK TOGETHER. HOURS AT WORK SEEM TO BE FALLING BACK TO NORMAL SO I REALLY HOPE SO. SO THANKS FOR HANGING IN THERE WITH ME 420, I REALLY DO APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HELP, ADVICE AND JUST STOPPING BY IN GENERAL IT MEANS ALOT TO ME :thanks:

OK I DO HAVE SOME PICS FROM MID LAST WEEK THAT IM GOING TO POST, THEN RUN DOWN TO THE DEN AND TAKE SOME NEW ONES ALONG WITH SOME QUISTIONS. OK SO LETS GET STARTED WITH A FEW PICS. THIS AGRONA THE BLACKBERRY KUSH AT 56 DAYS

image524.png

AND MY VERY FIRST COLA

image525.png

AND ONE OF A SIDE TOP

image526.png

THE FAN BASE WAS TAKING UP SOME PRIME FLOOR SPACE SO I HUNG IT UPSIDE DOWN IN THE TENT, LOL THATS WHAT WE DO RIGHT IF IT DOESNT FIT ON THE FLOOR STRAP IT TO THE CEILING SOME HOW, NOTHING FANCY HERE

image11312.jpeg

image11313.jpeg

image11314.jpeg

JUST A PIC OR TWO THEN I GOTTA GET DOWN IN THE DEN BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT!!

image11309.jpeg

image11308.jpeg

image11307.jpeg

I SHALL RETURN WITH A BETTER UPDATE!!

your garden looks awesome budbadger. For some reason every time i see your avatar, i think of wisconsin football. Hope you have a great monday buddy

hey noob hope the night is great for ya and thanks man!! Wisconsin has a pretty tough looking badger with his chest all puffed up, i dont think there badger smokes though!! I gotta get over to your place like yesterday!!!:passitleft:

looking stella me amigo! :) love the training and the nice even canopies :)

hey light addict thanks my man!! Im trying boss im trying, i was gone for the weekend so one side on both ultimates kinda got away from me, nothing crazy just like a inch or so, i switched them around in hopes of balancing it out. But hey im glad your here, i wont make it tonight but tomorrow i will bring my lsd upstairs for better lighting and take a couple different angle shots so maybe you can get a feel for the plant, because honestly im kinda lost on what to do with her, i kinda lost direction with her, she gets so bushy and so i give her a no holds barred trimming and well light addict lol shes aggressive!!! Shes just all over the place, so maybe after you see some pics of her you can help me on what to keep and snip. Hey bud thanks for sticking around its really appreciated, now let me try to get to more updates. Enjoy the night :passitleft: And as always thanks for stopping by.

OK SO HERES AGRONA MY BLACKBERRY KUSH AT 62 DAYS. SORRY FOR SOME OF THE BAD LIGHTING

image527.png

image528.png

AND SOME OF HER COLA, LOL IM SO EXCITED TO SEE IT EVERYDAY :thumb:

image529.png

image530.png

image531.png

image532.png

AND A FEW SIDE BUD SHOTS

image533.png

image11876.jpeg

image534.png

SO WHEN I GOT BACK FROM THE WEEKEND, MY FAN LEAVES ARE LOOKING LIKE THIS, IM NOT SURE IF ITS A DEFICIENCY OR JUST NATURAL FROM HER COMING CLOSE TO HARVEST. I HAVENT CHANGED ANYTHING THE ONLY THING THAT IS DIFFERENT IS MY HUMIDITY IS HIGH DUE TO WEATHER AND THE DEN IN A BASEMENT, I HAVE TWO FANS GOING BUT STILL LEVELING OFF AT 50% THE PAST FEW DAYS. SO IDK WHAT DO YOU GUYS RECOMMEND

image11877.jpeg

image11878.jpeg

image11879.jpeg

SO THATS WHERE IM AT WITH HER, TOMMORROW I WILL HOPEFULLY BE PICKING UP A DECENT MAGNIFIER TO GET A BETTER LOOK WHERE SHE IS AT. LET ME SEE WHATS GOING ON ABOVE THE DEN. HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GOOD DINNER AND IS RELAXED AND ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE TIME FOR STOPPING BY.

OK LETS CHECK OUT ULTIMATE #1 FREAKNASTY AT DAY 58. SHE GOT A LITTLE UNEVEN ON THE CANOPY DUE TO ME NOT TURNING THEM IN A COUPLE DAYS BUT IM WORKING TO CORRECT THAT HOPEFULLY.

image11880.jpeg

image11881.jpeg

YOU CAN SEE ABOVE THE LEFT SIDE IS A LITTLE TALLER.

image11884.jpeg

AND HERES THE UNDERSIDE JUST A HOT THICK MESS, IM NOT SURE HOW HARD I CAN TRIM THESE GIRLS, I BELIEVE TOMORROW ILL START WITH THE BOTTOM UP?

image11883.jpeg

AND THE TOP AGAIN

image11882.jpeg

OK EVERYONE THATS FOR HER. AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE STOP BY.

OK OK I KNOW EVERYONE HAS THESE JOURNALS PACKED WITH GREAT INFORMATION AND AWESOME PICTURES AND HERE COMES BADGER CLINKY CLANK CLINKY CLANK ROUNDING THE CORNER ALL LATE AND STUFF :rofl: IM TRYING 420 IM TRYING TO GRAB THE TIME. HEY THOUGH HOW MANY PICS DO YOU UPLOAD AT A TIME? I CAN ONLY DO ONE OR THINGS GET CRAZY. BUT HEY HOPE ALL IS GREAT AND GREEN WITH ALL OF YOU AND THANKS FOR CHECKING THIS OUT, GOT A FEW NEW THINGS AND REARRANGED THE ENTIRE VENT SYSTEM, SO YEA LETS CHECK IT OUT

PICKED THIS UP FOR $140 AND IT WAS WAY BIGGER THAN I THOUGHT

image12190.jpeg

AND NOT TO SOUND LIKE A WIMP BUT LOL PUTTING THIS ALL UP BY YOURSELF IS A LITTLE PAIN IN THE ARSE!

image12203.jpeg

OK SO IM GOING TO TRY AND EXPLAIN THIS IN CASE ANYONE SEES A BETTER ROUTE, SO THE FAN IS A 440cfm I HAVE IT SUCKING THROUGH THE FILTER AND BLOWING THROUGH THE COOL TUBE

image12204.jpeg

I RAN OUT OF DUCTING SO AS OF NOW ITS JUST BLOWING DOWN UNDER THE STAIRS KINDA

image12205.jpeg

AND ON THE SMALLER TENT I HAVE DUCTING IN THE TOP

image12206.jpeg

GOING UP AND CONNECTED TO THE FAN THAT USE TO COOL THE COOL TUBE

image12207.jpeg

AND THAT GOES INTO THE BIG TENT SHOOTING INTO THE FILTER, KINDA FIGURE WITH THE LED AND TWO FANS IT SHOULD'NT AFFECT THE HEAT OR HUMIDITY AND SO FAR SO GOOD.

image12208.jpeg

I ALSO HAVE THIS BOX FAN ON LOW BLOWING INTO THE OPEN MESH

image12220.jpeg

THIS IS HOW THINGS HAVE BEEN HANGING OUT

image12218.jpeg

OK SO THATS HOW I DID THAT, AGAIN IF YOU SEE A BETTER WAY LET ME KNOW. OK A QUICK SMOKE FOR ME AND I'll BE BACK.

Looking good bud! Everything looks great. Leaves do that, especially the lower fan leaves. In flower they don't need as much nitrogen so it happens. Keep it up and go cubs! Lol

Back
Top Bottom