Budbadger's Plan B - 2 Auto Ultimate & 1 Auto Blackberry Kush In Soil - 1 LSD In DWC

Re: Budbadger's Plan B - 2 Auto Ultimate & 1 Auto Blackberry Kush In Soil - 1 LSD In

We was referring to the pictures uploading. I noticed this last night.

Bud your ladies are looking great. Not too much longer. So if you don't mind me asking, what happened with your hydro that you bailed on it?

Re: Budbadger's Plan B - 2 Auto Ultimate & 1 Auto Blackberry Kush In Soil - 1 LSD In

hey nismo, light addict and farmthekush thanks for coming in like that you guys rock!! I dont know what was happening last night, i do all this from my phone so that might be a reason but ill upload my photos and can only do one at a time or things get mixed up, and when i start my journal and go to my pictures ill click on the pic i want but when i post a total random pic will appear, so i tried to edit and lol was having problems with that and then when i decided to just start over i checked my pics and some of my new uploads were replaced by more random pics!! And it was about that time i might have got a little flustered and dinner was ready and smelling good so i was just like aw man i give up, ate a bunch of crockpot chicken and potatoes and fell asleep lol. But today is anew and im still in the ring swinging so we will se how things go tonight, and hey stick around you might see a pic of your plant on my journal :biglaugh:. And nismo bail on my hydro? What kind of example would that be for the kids, the kids nismo the kids!! Lol i wouldnt do that with out asking you bud, you knew that girl when she was just a preteen swing on monkey bars, shes in my smaller tent under the led. And as always thanks for your kind words. Alright lets see how tonights update will go!

HEY 420 HOPE EVERYONE IS PEACEFUL AND EVERYTHING FOR YOU IS ON CRUISE CONTROL. SO LETS SEE HOW IT GOES TONIGHT, WE SHALL FEAST FIRST ON AGRONA THE BLACKBERRY KUSH WHO IS NOW 67 DAYS OLD. AND THANKS NISMO FOR THE REASSURANCE ABOUT THE COLOR OF LEAVES, SHE IS NOW DROPPING ABOU TWO A DAY.

image541.png

image12184.jpeg

image542.png

image12185.jpeg

image543.png

image544.png

FROM WHAT I SEE WITH OTHERS THIS SEEMS TO WORK SO LAST WEEK I GOT THIS FOR HER

image12192.jpeg

SHE GOT HER FIRST FEEDING WITH IT THIS LAST WEEKEND. I ALSO PICKED SOME OF THIS UP FOR ALL THE LADIES IN THE DEN

image12250.jpeg

AND I KNOW I NEEDED ONE SO I GOT THIS AS WELL

image12249.jpeg

AND FOR ME ITS STILL A LITTLE TRICKY TO GET EVERYTHING STEADY AND SET SO IM FOCUSED AND IN THERE BUT WHEN I GET IT I REALLY REALLY LOVE IT!!! IM SO UPGRADING TO SOMETHING BAD ASS WHEN I CAN BECAUSE WHEN YOUR IN THERE FOCUSED ITS LIKE BEING UNDER WATER LIKE A ENTIRE DIFFERENT WORLD!!
OK BEFORE I POST THIS AND SEE HOW IT GOES, IF I CANT BE HONEST WITH 420 WHO CAN I BE RIGHT, SO MAYBE LAST NIGHT I WAS BROKE AND OUTA HERB AND REALLY DIDNT FEEL LIKE DRIVING........OK OK YES, YES I DID IT!!! I TOOK A SNIP OF A TOTAL BOTTOM BUD!! I TOLD MYSELF ITS JUST MORE FOOD FOR THE TOPS RIIIIIIIGHT. 10 SECOND INTERVALS IN THE MICROWAVE THREE OR FOUR TIMES AND YES I WAS HIGH WITH A TAD BIT OF GUILT, BUT NOW EVEN MORE EXCITED TO SEE WHAT THE END RESULT WILL BE. OH AND FROM WHAT I SEE HER TRICHOMES ARE ABOUT 40-50% CLOUDY, NO AMBER YET. ALRIGHT AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE STOP BY AND YOUR ALWAYS WELCOME HERE.

OK SO FAR SO GOOD, LETS TRY AND KEEP IT GOING!! OK SO NEXT WOULD BE AUTO ULTIMATE #1 FREAKNASY AT 65 DAYS

image12197.jpeg

image12199.jpeg

image12200.jpeg

image12201.jpeg

image12202.jpeg

image12268.jpeg

AND THATS HOW SHES LOOKING, I WISH I HAD MORE ROOM TO SPREAD THEM OUT MORE BUT THE BBK IS A TOTAL SPACE HOG DUE TO MY LACK OF TRAINING HER. BUT ALL IN ALL EVERYONE IS COZY I THINK. OK I SHALL RETURN!!

I LIKE THIS LOOK

image12213.jpeg

IM REALLY HAPPY WITH THE DUTCH PASSION AUTOS, I JUST WISH I TOPPED THAT BBK LOL. BUT HERES THE TWO ULTIMATES IN FRONT OF THE 4*4 TENT

image12212.jpeg

PRETTY COOL RIGHT, THEY ARE DEF STRONG PLANTS. OK IM GOING TO TRY AND KEEP UPDATING, LOL THE WIFE I CAN TELL IS GETTING ANTSY FOR SOME ATTENTION.

OK ALRIGHT LETS GET ON OVER TO THE LSD IN DWC UNDER THE LED, I LIKE THIS LIGHT BUT I WILL BE GETTING ONE MORE TO THROW IN THERE, MAYBE TWO IF IM LUCKY. CHECK HER OUT NISMO SHES ALIVE AND KICKING BROTHER

image12270.jpeg

image12271.jpeg

image12217.jpeg

I KINDA GOT LOST WITH WHAT TO DO WITH HER, SO DUG INTO LIGHT ADDICTS OLD JOURNALS AND YEA JUST HAD TO GET BACK TO TRAINING, SO I TOOK TWO SNIPPINGS OF LOWER BRANCHES THAT JUST WERE TO LOW IN MY OPINION, I THEN GOT BACK TO STRAPPING HER DOWN AND THAT HAS SPREAD HER OUT MAKING HER MORE EVEN IN THE TENT, SO THANKS LA FOR THE TIME YOU PUT IN YOUR JOURNALS, I OWE YOU LIKE SIX BIG LUNCHES!

image12215.jpeg

THATS HOW I BEEN STRAPPING HER DOWN, SO I CAN UNHOOK HER DURING TOP OFFS AND RES
CHANGES. AND JUST A QUICK ONE MORE

image12221.jpeg

OK EVERYONE HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND THE FAMILIES AND AS ALWAYS HUGE THANK YOU FOR THE STOP BY, NOW THAT THIS IS DONE I CAN GO PARTY ON YOUR JOURNALS :thumb: BE SAFE AND GREEN :420:

yo mate , my soil grow went down due to heat.. i managed to get some bud but its not what i expected.
no hydro tho , only soil light mix with smart pots. :)

your ladies are looking great , really great!
watch careful for the edges of the leaves .. if you start to see it burning .. use only water and maybe next time you feed use lower dosage.

did you grow this ultimate before? i have some ready to pop but i don't know anything about the strain

hey kush nice to meet ya and glad you stopped by and thanks for the compliments on the ladies, they eat that stuff up! Man sorry to hear about the loss of the crop, thats like breaking your ankel right before the finish line. Im actually dealing with heat issues myself, it just wants to hang at 81 and before they loved it now my oldest ultimate is not liking it at all, so tonight i will tinker around and try to get it tuned in. I have never grew ultimates before this is my first up to bat for everything. Not sure if you seen it but atrain has a journal called here we grow again that has two bad ass ultimates and is a great read. So man kush drop those beans and lets get started yea!!! Alright friend glad you stopped by and hope your day is going easy breezy :passitleft:

hey kush nice to meet ya and glad you stopped by and thanks for the compliments on the ladies, they eat that stuff up! Man sorry to hear about the loss of the crop, thats like breaking your ankel right before the finish line. Im actually dealing with heat issues myself, it just wants to hang at 81 and before they loved it now my oldest ultimate is not liking it at all, so tonight i will tinker around and try to get it tuned in. I have never grew ultimates before this is my first up to bat for everything. Not sure if you seen it but atrain has a journal called here we grow again that has two bad ass ultimates and is a great read. So man kush drop those beans and lets get started yea!!! Alright friend glad you stopped by and hope your day is going easy breezy :passitleft:

YEA BOY!
i will asap!

i been meaning to ask you if your suffering from heat cause they looked a bit like that. but i didn't want to offend you untill you confirmed it :D

listen.. heat causes major delays and after going over 27 Celsius things stop growing .. no matter what they tell you.. its not good.. i've checked it myself with two different strains.

go buy AC asap or lose that crop , word.

Cheers mate happy growing :D

20160519_215215.jpg
20160519_215701.jpg
20160519_215711.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom