Calling for All Design Types

That's the new Osram fitted GOD board, if only he'd price them so we could afford them. The 1200 GOD costs £2650 or $4393 now tell me who the hell has that much money? I think he's getting a bit greedy imo

Hey LA ! :welcome: Thanks for poppin over. :)

Doozy, OK the fake Budmasters are indeed inferior diodes. Also heat sinks and the fans as well! Paul from BM buys a model of any copies and tests them! The end is coming to the copies anyway as they cannot match the new line of quality, full stop!

The real deal is what we are all after, The evolution of LED tech over the years has been something I have watched loosely, :dreamy: never really intending to get back in on this scale.

I was hoping I could gently re-focus everybody who has been so kind to show up on lighting the space ( 6' x 12-15') :helpsmilie:

:rollit:

Gently focused back, Platinum's P1200 has a footprint of 6x5.5 at 18" so a couple of those would give you a 12x5.5 or 6x10.10 area at 18", this would increase if you raised the lights & cost £2468 Does that fit your budget?

Gently focused back, Platinum's P1200 has a footprint of 6x5.5 at 18" so a couple of those would give you a 12x5.5 or 6x10.10 area at 18", this would increase if you raised the lights & cost £2468 Does that fit your budget?

:smokin: It does fit. However, the whole concept of modularity is a big seller to me. Not having to keep a spare light or face losing a panel, that can be big.

Any known issues with those panels observed by anybody here?

Plug in a new cluster.... and away we grow... Big... Big... Really Big Advancement there I tell ya!! :woohoo:

Guarantee is great, but not having to ship back to .....?? is even better.

Score Box:

MODULARITY:

Point BudMasterII - 1
Point ADV LED XTE 400- 1
Others??

COVERAGE: > 5' depth

Point BudMasterII - 1
Point ADV LED XTE 400- 1
Point PLATINUM P1200 - 1

is 6' x 12-15' your core coverage requirments?

Pretty close. The whole Capt x LA Flux Cross is the best way of describing the hedge I plan to pull a "Mr. Miyagi" on.

Two rows of 3x3' side by side for 12 or 15 feet.

Gotta stay within the limits of both plant count and sq/ft.

I read alot about higher resin production with LED's -> and since Oil is the majority of what this is for.... thus the focus on LED at this point in the planning

Pretty close. The whole Capt x LA Flux Cross is the best way of describing the hedge I plan to pull a "Mr. Miyagi" on.

Two rows of 3x3' side by side for 12 or 15 feet.

Gotta stay within the limits of both plant count and sq/ft.

I read alot about higher resin production with LED's -> and since Oil is the majority of what this is for.... thus the focus on LED at this point in the planning

Well if your like me and want the latest and greatest i'd say 8 XTE-300's would cover 6x12. should be able to get a discount for ordering that many. Try asking for Kyle. :)

Well if your like me and want the latest and greatest i'd say 8 XTE-300's would cover 6x12. :hmmmm: should be able to get a discount for ordering that many. Try asking for Kyle. :)

Or maybe 6 XTE 400 hung lengthwise?? :hmmmm:

It would mean taking a leap as no body has got a grow under their belt with one of these yet. I didnt really wanna be the one... if ya know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom