Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Hmm... looking great can anyone post some pics here?

Hi Medfinder. :)

:welcome:

Your pic is linked to ICMAG site, so it will not show. You can't link to offsite photos. You will have to upload here and post from your member gallery. :)
We would love to see your plant pics, but they have to be uploaded to galleries.

:thumb:

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Good Karma is oozing from your home Cannafan :circle-of-love::cco::love:

you got that right, CC! :high-five:

Hmm... looking great can anyone post some pics here?
user467693_pic1704693_1486396171.jpg

There's the pic! Plants look great, Medfinder. What do you have in the mix there?

:thumb:

Morning, Canna....quick question....

When checking the flower rooms this morning, I took a second glance at the White Widow and.....lo and behold, it's a boy!

Now what? I have no clue....while I see it as a potential seed cornucopia, I don't want to harm all of my girls....please advise.

Ooooooooh, my favorite shade of green. You're going to love her! And thanks for letting us know what was up with the color of the roots. I would have asked. :laugh:

In my blog are some instructions on how to make your journal a link in your signature, in case you wanted to do that. :)

How To Create a Signature - Step by Step Pictorial
Yes I know I was worried about my root mass. But I realize that it's earth juice hi-brix. That's like molasses. But it makes roots dark and stained

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Morning, Canna....quick question....

When checking the flower rooms this morning, I took a second glance at the White Widow and.....lo and behold, it's a boy!

Now what? I have no clue....while I see it as a potential seed cornucopia, I don't want to harm all of my girls....please advise.

Get it out of there, destroy it unless you have space to isolate it to let it grow to harvest the pollen. Keep in mind, pollen is a dangerous thing and can fly around at the tiniest whisp of air (opening, closing doors. LOL) and can be carried on your person to the girls.

If it were me? I would get it gone. :)

yes....looks familiar...my plant is gone. Thank you.

Thar be nanners on that girl! This is the biggest Purple Paralysis girl that I posted the pic of the knuckle on. Those nanners are right below that bend in a crook of the stem/branch rather than on top of buds.

nanners_23.jpg

Nanners_13.jpg

Apparently she didn't handle the stress too well before I got them healthier. I only found the one clump and picked it off. I'll be checking every other day or so now to be sure none get away from me, and if they get out of hand I'll have to pull her out of there and put her in isolation in the back bathroom.

Thar be nanners on that girl! This is the biggest Purple Paralysis girl that I posted the pic of the knuckle on. Those nanners are right below that bend in a crook of the stem/branch rather than on top of buds.

nanners_23.jpg

Nanners_13.jpg

Apparently she didn't handle the stress too well before I got them healthier. I only found the one clump and picked it off. I'll be checking every other day or so now to be sure none get away from me, and if they get out of hand I'll have to pull her out of there and put her in isolation in the back bathroom.
I usually trash her once i start seeing bananas. But if you do keep her if she pollinate she will only give you hermie beans. So.they are a def gonna be female but hermie.

I usually trash her once i start seeing bananas. But if you do keep her if she pollinate she will only give you hermie beans. So.they are a def gonna be female but hermie.

Some people think that it will be hermie automatically, however I have grown many a nice plant from self pollinated girls seeds. We shall see what I decide to do if she comtinues this. :thumb:

I hope she gives you great meds and nice harvest. I am so excited for spring to hit so my outdoor project will start. This year is gonna be greenhouse style. I already have my frame and clear tarp and some great sativa strains. Happy growing

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Shawnee, when you said "boy", you meant balls not nanners...right? In other words, was it flowering yet? :)

You are correct, Canna. And no, it was not flowering.....now I think I better go check on the rest of the girls in the room.....

You are correct, Canna. And no, it was not flowering.....now I think I better go check on the rest of the girls in the room.....

Okay, thanks. :) Hopefully that's the only dude you will have. :thumb:

I checked all of the flowering girls with a magnifier this morning, no more nanners anywhere. Not even a hint. So, hopefully it's flower sailing from here. One of the branches on the Purple Paralysis fell over from weight....I take that as a good sign that I had to tie it up. :laugh:
I think it's time I get a nutrient mix going too. I hope I can get that going tomorrow morning. I have some of the new nutrients from Sierra Natural Science I want to try out.

:circle-of-love:

Is it spring there yet? :theband: take care and don't forget the changing season thread. Dan :popcorn:...:icon_cool

Back
Top Bottom