Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Spring? Feb. in Michigan? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is it spring there yet? :theband: take care and don't forget the changing season thread. Dan :popcorn:...:icon_cool

I haven't forgotten the thread. The only thing I have found of interest for a photo was a spidey's chandelier hidden in a hill. :laugh:

And, yeah.....Spring is a bit farther off than February 'round these parts.

Hope you are resting well my friend!

:circle-of-love:

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

I haven't forgotten the thread. The only thing I have found of interest for a photo was a spidey's chandelier hidden in a hill. :laugh:

And, yeah.....Spring is a bit farther off than February 'round these parts.

Hope you are resting well my friend!

Two days ago we had a gully washer thunderstorm followed by a 60 degree sunny day. Yesterday morning we had 2" of snow. -4 at 8AM today. Changing seasons are on a daily basis this winter.

Two days ago we had a gully washer thunderstorm followed by a 60 degree sunny day. Yesterday morning we had 2" of snow. -4 at 8AM today. Changing seasons are on a daily basis this winter.

Going through pretty much the same thing here. The change in temperatures with the melting and then freezing is wreaking havoc on my driveway. It's like driving over a rock slide out there. :laugh:
Temps are supposed to warm up over the weekend again..with rain.

I really can't complain about the winter so far. It's been manageable. I have to be careful that I don't invoke a false sense of security there.....
:thumb:

Going through pretty much the same thing here. The change in temperatures with the melting and then freezing is wreaking havoc on my driveway. It's like driving over a rock slide out there. :laugh:
Temps are supposed to warm up over the weekend again..with rain.

I really can't complain about the winter so far. It's been manageable. I have to be careful that I don't invoke a false sense of security there.....
:thumb:

It's still february :)

Hey, we're at a chilly 56 tonight. Probably get all the way down, shiver me bones", to 54 degrees! LOL, but we may get washed out to sea if the "Pineapple Express" doesn't let up. I guess we each have our obstacles to vanquish. Have a great day. :icon_cool

The vegging girls have come a long way from yellow and unhealthy kids. I'm probably going to change to flower light schedule on them this week. I need to get this winter grow done and over with.
Here they are today:

veg_kids_21.jpg

veg_kids_11.jpg

No more nanners have been found in the flower room, I hope that continues.

Have a great day everyone.

Hey Canna,
Subbed .....again lol
Been a while. Your doing amazing, as always!

HI and welcome....again. :laugh:

Take your time catching up on the SS 420 Magazine. We don't want you getting overwhelmed and falling off to drift out to sea again.

Post here if/when you start another journal!

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Well, I decided it's time for some kick up on the soil for these flower girls. The yellowing has not gone away.
I fed them some Cal/Mag this morning, and also gave them some SNS 604B flowering mix. I added a little FloraNectar too, just to help sweeten things up. :laugh:

I think the Cal/Mag is going to help a bunch. This soil in the pots is probably depleted due to the amount of time they've been growing and using that stuff up while they were being attacked by the critters.

I will grab some pics over the weekend and post. I'll have a few bud pics coming up shortly. :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

12/12 flip on the Vegging girls today. I added an LED light to the room and put 3 of the girls under that to give some space.
I have 3 Darkstar and 2 White Cookies clones going in there.

Look at the size of the Darkstar leaves! :laugh:

Darkstar_leaf.jpg

They are looking very healthy on the new growth since the rebound. Now, let's see how much they stretch.

now you're talkin' Canna!

:thanks: Seriously, I could cover my whole face with that one leaf. :rofl:

I'm still pondering what to pick out to germ for the spring grow. This is not an easy task. Maybe I'll post a few strain choices this weekend and let ya'll decide for me. :laugh:

:thanks: Seriously, I could cover my whole face with that one leaf. :rofl:

I'm still pondering what to pick out to germ for the spring grow. This is not an easy task. Maybe I'll post a few strain choices this weekend and let ya'll decide for me. :laugh:

That sounds like fun.

I have the same dilemma lol

4 out of 4 Jawa pie popped last night with a 10 hour soak and only 5 hours in the paper towel. That's the fasted seeds yet

I do have two planned strains.

One is a Home grown White Widow, from another member grown in High Brix soil. Gotta have my White Widow. :)

The other is from the same member, Colombian Gold x Colombian Gold

That's it so far.

This time the plants are going to be in bigger pots, and there will be lots of training and topping going on so we can get big, lush, bushy plants. :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom