Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

Cannafan, your time lap video's warm my heart, watching them babies dance & grow in the light is just Awe Inspiring.

Glad to hear that 60cal. I really enjoy doing the videos. :)

I have arrived :ciao: Looking spectacular as always with the DIY goddess of cannabis. Greenest of grows Canna :rollit:

I want a LED light sponsor pretty please :eyebrowsmile:

Hi Dyold! Glad to see you made it. :) My light was kind of an "accident". My brothers got together and bought me one on fleabay and turns out it's one of Top LED's, a sponsor here. Worked out great. LOL
I haven't let Sara know I have a journal going yet, but plan to.

I think the plants are big enough to begin training, so I will probably get them under the LED over the weekend in addition to transplanting to their big pots.

:cheer:

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

Today I am transferring the plants to my smart pots. I have the LED hung in place of the T5. According to the recommendations on the LED packaging the light should be between 1 to 1.5 feet above the seedlings. I placed it about 22" above them. If anyone has any different ideas or you have found a distance that works better under LED veg stage, please let me know. :)

Here's the kids before transplanting:

Variety_under_LED.jpg

Variety_LED_7-26.jpg

Once you transplant into the bags you should be about right, Canna. I find that ~ 16" is the sweet spot with my 128x3w toppled. The babies look great!

Thanks PeeJay, this ought to be about perfect then. They are all transplanted and under the light. JUST enough room for 7 of them right now. When they start spreading out....I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. LOL

I have to say these homemade Canna-Bags are really holding up better than I had hoped. This is the third plant grown in each pot and there is no wear on them at all. Love it!

Here's the kids in their new spacious playgrounds:

Variety_Cannabags_1.jpg

Variety_Cannabags_2.jpg

I'm going to hang some mylar on the back wall and on the sides to help reflect some light tonight. Video camera is set up, I want to see if they droop or anything in the next day or so.

Betcha they don't miss a beat, Canna. If you do a competent job of transplanting it doesn't bother them much.

Betcha they don't miss a beat, Canna. If you do a competent job of transplanting it doesn't bother them much.
Cool. Here's how I transplant, for those who wonder these things. :geek:

I filled the pots partway with soil and then make a mold with an empty cup in the center of each pot and fill dirt around it. Take the cup out and then each plant was loosened a little by squeezing the lower part of their cups on each side, tipped them upside down onto my hand with the stalk between my fingers and they fell right out in one piece. Then into the mold. It works well. The soil should be slightly damp so they don't fall apart.
There were two that the roots were already coming out the drain holes, so it was time.

:)

I do it the same way. Works like a charm even with much larger plants. I see very little stress.

P10301571.jpg

P10301581.jpg

P10301591.jpg

Very nice looking plant PeeJay.....Now I wonder where those Cannafan cannabis plants went to.....:rollit:

You won't have to wait long, Dyold. A transplant shock time-lapse is on the way! :popcorn:

Beautiful bud PeeJay!

Nice transplant pics too!

That's what I do too. How else do people do it? I can't even imagine another way that would work as well.

This time lapse is from 7-22 and 7-23 only. I messed up the 24th and 25th by deleting the original file from the SD card before I had saved the edited version properly. Grrr.....LOL

It appears that when a video is embedded here from youtube there is no option for full screen. The only way to get that is to copy the video URL and go to youtube site to see it full screen mode. If you right click on the video you can copy the URL that way.

Anyway here's the kids all alive and kicking for two days:

[video=youtube;DszsNT76eq0]
[/video]

sweet. are the second cups acting as drip trays?

You were right PeeJay, they didn't miss a beat with the transplanting and they still know when to go to sleep. Here's a video of the last two days including transplanting to the new pots and starting on the LED lighting. When you see the leaves droop, that is just before lights out. They are good kids.
:thumb:

[video=youtube;I7h30ZG-b-c]
[/video]

Great informative video, Canna. Many folks fear transplanting because it "stresses the plant out." So long as we do a good job (like you did) they don't even seem to notice they've been moved.

I've been a little curious about the never re-pot autos dogma. I know your plants are photo period, but I suspect autos the same size wouldn't miss a beat either.

Back
Top Bottom