Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

Nice Skunnymonster. :)

I have a couple of cheaper LED panels, they are only 1w. I'm going to hang those on the sides this weekend just for a little extra lighting.

During the winter I will use those to keep my spider plants and a couple of other outdoor plants alive and kickin'. The cheapie LED's worked great bringing a Begonia back to life.

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

1w LED's should be great for side lighting, it's good that you can keep your outdoor plants thriving in the winter with them & just goes to show that expensive isn't always necessary :thumb:

Yeah, they are okay for houseplants to keep them steady. I tried them for cannabis seedlings and I got hardly any growth at all on them, when I switched to CFL's they grew leaps and bounds. LOL

Okay, small update here. I think I have a fungus gnat issue. I saw one flying around one of the the plants this morning, and I have some brown spots on a couple leaves. So, first chance to try out the SNS 203 soil drench formula for these buggers. I don't want to risk my roots being eaten alive before I even know if I have male or female kids.

:smokin:

Yeah SNS-203 all the way. Personally just use how much your comfortable with, make it nice and strong. They recommend using too much IMO, because it is like liquid gold to me. It has worked magic for me. I also use it in a spray bottle to spray the top soil as well to conserve the product. Sometimes I substitute a few mL's with the 209 to make a super-drench.

Their 217 and 244 also has repellent power when using as a spray.

I have found that after the adult fungus gnats have mated, each adult has the capacity to lay hundreds of eggs. Those eggs larvae are known to feed on the delicate root hairs of the feeding system. So catching them when they are adults is like winning a bingo match.

We just don't want anything to get in the larvae stage. I have been dealing with bad root aphids. But they're mixed in with other bugs like earwigs and fungus gnat larvae. Especially when I transplant, they all smell chicken manure and coming to feed and make a home, I find that spraying for about 5 days after transplanting as helped me fend them off. When the mushrooms bloom in the pots those bugs really come. Ok, slight tangent :passitleft:

:ciao:

I'm curious about predatory nematodes and how they combat soil pests. They will gobble up fungus gnat eggs and larvae with great gusto. I'm wondering if it is worthwhile to pay the bill for nematode cultures and inoculate my container soil bins. Would cost around $40...

Update on the kids. I think the Delicious Cotton Candy flux girl is going to be much slower than the g-13. The new shoots are growing very slowly. Either way, here they are:

8-1_1.jpg

8-1_2.jpg

8-1_4.jpg

8-1_3.jpg

8-1_7.jpg

8-1_6.jpg

8-1_5.jpg

8-1_8.jpg

I'm planning on fluxing one of my cotton candys if they germinate ok :)
Don't worry about the slow growth, it'll soon take off I'm sure

Subscribed.Got a bit of reading to do. Im also about to go with some topled lights.

unless you do way too many be-headings...

Yeah LA, enough room.....I may run out of room under just one LED. Very possible I will have to put a couple of plants under the HPS if I wind up with all females. I've been checking every day, no signs of sex yet. Should have a time lapse today if my time is not interrupted.

I had two of these little video cams and set one up on just the fluxed plants yesterday, but for some reason it just flipped itself off and didn't record. I hope to get that fixed today.

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday!

very nice! (borat voice)

Alrighty, all the kids got the SNS 203 soak this morning. I did find another gnat, very tiny one, so hopefully this does the trick

I accidentally bent the THC Bomb #2 a bit too much the other day. I see one heck of a pinch here. However, it seems to be doing fine despite that. Hopefully it recovers, because I believe THC Bomb #2 is probably a male. I found a very tiny "ball" starting at one of the nodes. A few more days will be a sure diagnosis.

So here's the kids today:
8-3_1.jpg

8-3_2.jpg

8-3_4.jpg

8-3_3.jpg

Plants Look Great Canna :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom