Canna's Perpetual Motion -2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Garden

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls step right up!
Its that time once again for my grower of the month.
Father & Sons Perpetual Hydro Grow In Aqua Farms
If ur not already following drtentgrow you should slap yourself in the mouth and sub fast. Great attitude clean setup and amazing results. His thread is far too small for what's going on in there.

:Namaste: CLICK THE LINK... I DARE YA!

Cannasensei had a bit too much Java today.

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls step right up!
Its that time once again for my grower of the month.
Father & Sons Perpetual Hydro Grow In Aqua Farms
If ur not already following drtentgrow you should slap yourself in the mouth and sub fast. Great attitude clean setup and amazing results. His thread is far too small for what's going on in there.

:Namaste: CLICK THE LINK... I DARE YA!

Cannasensei had a bit too much Java today.

shore is a bunch of giant nugs he gots there:):thumb:

update time. i spent idk how long editing and labeling them watched it upload for 5 hours and apparently i clicked the wrong file or didnt save the edit. so im kinda pissed. ill edit and repost once i figure out what happened i suppose.
DSCN03896.JPG
DSCN03927.JPG
DSCN03917.JPG
DSCN03944.JPG
DSCN03938.JPG
DSCN03997.JPG
DSCN041511.JPG
DSCN04169.JPG
DSCN041712.JPG
DSCN04199.JPG
DSCN04207.JPG
DSCN04248.JPG
DSCN042711.JPG
DSCN042911.JPG
DSCN04289.JPG
DSCN04308.JPG
DSCN043210.JPG
DSCN043111.JPG
DSCN04355.JPG
DSCN04455.JPG
DSCN04438.JPG
DSCN04478.JPG
DSCN04467.JPG
DSCN04485.JPG
DSCN04496.JPG

Hey Canna
That jackpot reveg is looking serious on reverting back, about how long would she need to go before flowering again?
Im looking to go perpetual in my little space to harvest monthly, In a grow of your scale yuo would need the kung fu grip to handle it, + reps on another awesome upbeat journal

Hey Canna
That jackpot reveg is looking serious on reverting back, about how long would she need to go before flowering again?
Im looking to go perpetual in my little space to harvest monthly, In a grow of your scale yuo would need the kung fu grip to handle it, + reps on another awesome upbeat journal

Lol.thanks man. She'll have about 7weeks more veg time 6 in the 5 gal then onto 7 with supersoil

Looking good over here.... :thumb:

Thanks guys. Tg glad to see u made ur way over mate. Just in time for the good parts even.
Edited pics on their way

Ok. In my noobish and hash oiled stooper I didn't click save. Haha. So anyway here's the edited versions.
DSCN04669.JPG
DSCN04659.JPG
DSCN04639.JPG
DSCN04648.JPG
DSCN04626.JPG
DSCN04605.JPG
DSCN04619.JPG
DSCN045910.JPG
DSCN04577.JPG
DSCN04586.JPG
DSCN045510.JPG
DSCN04567.JPG
DSCN04537.JPG

Some pics posted twice. Ill have this whole edited update down by the next on I promise lol. Gonna work ion video editing next and get the YouTube channel back up and running.

Ladies recovered from their defol very quick, didn't seem to notice really. Fed them with thrive alive and azos and they went right back to it. Veg gets its first round of training today

Thanks mate. Just kinda playing with all the settings on the three editors trying to decide which I like most. The pics will get better and properly organized over the next update or two

The close ups are amazing, like you used a microscope , makes me want a new snapper.

Thanks man. The zoom on this cam blows my mind. I could catch the details of a penny from 20 yards. If I did it all again I'd go with a dslr for 50-100 more so I could play with the apature (sp?) And have more range in the f stop. I LOVE my coolpix but I'd advise another series of coolpix. The "l" in l810 is for life. Its meant to be an easy to use hassle free point and shoot with advanced options for the curious and a massive wide angle and zoom to give it great all around flexibility, definetly suffices for great quality pics and honestly probably among the very best digital point and shoots available. But it can be finicky and drawn out. In that if something's happening and u want a pic. Ull need at the very least 12 seconds before u can shoot. typically a minute or two to adjust exposure comp ISO f stop white balance etc then get the zoom right and wait for the auto focus to do its thing so u can see what ur shooting. All in all A+ for a digi point and click, if I could adjust my appature thus would be a B+ for an entry level dslr .. quite the compliment really. The only other I'd own is the Canon s5is

Psychedelic man...:hippy:
diggin the groovy photo work bro

reps

Back
Top Bottom