Canna's Perpetual Motion -2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Garden

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

Congrads on the harvest. Looks sweet. Hey you've grown the Giga Bud before, one fast question, how long did she take to finish up? Thanks and Keepem Green

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

Awesome man ill try and keep tuned in as best as possible. Fall runs of salmon are starting hard so I've spent a lot of time on the coast at the mouth of Columbia as well as the nesquin (sp?) But im most excited for next month, we will be heading down to the Mexican Pacific for some deep sea action. 2 weeks on the open sea is sure to be a good time. My uncle just had a marrow transplant and conquered non Hodgkin's lymphoma so im taking him and my pops out for a family trip. Thanks for popping in mate.

It kills me to have vegged the bubbas to perfect size only to have to offload them but such is life I suppose. One of these days ill get things going again

Hope you're having fun down south with your pops and uncle. :Namaste:

wiw?

I have a few questions about that two lights one hood thing sir. Did you do it and how much heat did it produce and how did the glass take that much heat? Thanks in advance. Its a brilliant idea by the way! My only concern is safety. :)

as usual amazing job bro.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom