Canna's Perpetual Motion -2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Garden

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

Thanks Buck. I had it edited and failed to click save. I use picasa and nx2 to edit. But it only helps if I save lol. I'm not big on intensifying colors etc. I like the bud to look as it does in person. But I play with the saturation etc on occasion. Should have an update tomorrow

believe it or not I did not change the hue... I just saturated a tad, a tad

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

I see that.. its beautiful don't get me wrong. But when I know what it looks like in person, that overly intense saturation doesn't do justice for me. I looks good, just... off? I suppose. I appreciate the edit tremendously sir Buck :Namaste:

Haha, sativaday you clever bastard, ily fish lol. A good sativaday to you as well and all reading in this fine day. :)

I see that.. its beautiful don't get me wrong. But when I know what it looks like in person, that overly intense saturation doesn't do justice for me. I looks good, just... off? I suppose. I appreciate the edit tremendously sir Buck :Namaste:

Haha, sativaday you clever bastard, ily fish lol. A good sativaday to you as well and all reading in this fine day. :)

Well then I will have to have a look, in person, send it over.

Photoshop Elements V 9

which affects/filters etc?

Thanks Buck. I had it edited and failed to click save. I use picasa and nx2 to edit. But it only helps if I save lol. I'm not big on intensifying colors etc. I like the bud to look as it does in person. But I play with the saturation etc on occasion. Should have an update tomorrow

I used to use NX2 to have my D90 send instantly to my computer. It worked well to inspect some fine pitch electronics I was working on. Taking a nice macro and then zooming in works much better than my eyes can do. :blalol:

September huh? I hope to be heading to the farmer's market the first or second week. How far is Portland from Seattle?

which affects/filters etc?

First I adjusted levels to remove the haze and brighten

enhance>adjust lighting>levels

Then I saturated a tad :cheesygrinsmiley:

Enhance>adjust color>adjust hue/saturation

Then I think I sharpened with Unsharp mask

Enhance>Unsharp mask

Not sure of the values I used but something like 65% radius .6 threshhold 0

First I adjusted levels to remove the haze and brighten

enhance>adjust lighting>levels

Then I saturated a tad :cheesygrinsmiley:

Enhance>adjust color>adjust hue/saturation

Then I think I sharpened with Unsharp mask

Enhance>Unsharp mask

Not sure of the values I used but something like 65% radius .6 threshhold 0
:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::nomo:
Happy Friedday Canna:)

Im about an hour south of Portland (about 4.5 hours from Seattle) just make sure ill be around first lol. I'm booked almost solid til mid October with charters.

A happy fried day to you as we'll fish and all tagging along! Ill have a small update in a day or two

:popcorn::popcorn::)

Hey bud. Welcome to the site mate. I'm glad you found my little corner enjoyable! It'll be a bit empty for a few months but once I'm moved and have things straight I'm coming back with something worth showing. Thanks for tagging along mate

A fine Sativaday to you and yours Canna:)

Thanks fish! Same to you and yours and all along for the ride.

And while I have the attention I have a legitimate question... who knows a loan shark? Lol. I'm looking for a 4k loan on an 18 month term with a 25% return. I have references and collateral. Desperate times mean desperate measures lol. Update sometime tonight

I know you would man. You've always been too good to myself and the community. Well good news and bad news we did manage to secure a loan looks like everything's going to go through and be just fine on that front. However I'm sure most of you heard about Corey and BPn getting raided. As a past winner knowing my info is there I preemptively took the garden down and shut down production until further notice. I realize my little 6 plant operation is small potatoes but you can never be too safe. I will still be lurking around I still got plenty of knowledge and advice to offer to others please don't hesitate to ask but for now my days of logging my grows have come to an end. " Better safe than sorry" :(

I've only got an admin pm informing me there was a raid. As a past winner bpn had my info on record, something they surely took as evidence. I've simply chosen to err on the side of caution as a result. Its not unreasonable to think that the info on his clients may have been forwarded to federal officers so just to be safe. I've finally gotten straight on my mortgage, have a good career and life going in the right direction, I love weed but im no martyr for it. I will admit that outright.

That's crazy talk Canna. Good for you to be proactive and shut things down. It sucks the world we live in sometimes. Unbelievable. I hope I get to see you fire up the grow room again. You are a hell of a grower.

Thanks step. Coming from u that's a tremendous compliment. I WILL be back at it someday, but as of now its for the best anyway, spending so much time on the boat that the plants were starting to show the neglect. Im gonna make money while I can and hope that laws change soon. In the meantime "gone fishing " :blunt:

Good for you Canna man.
I feel your pain.
BPN had my info too.

Last night my landlord springs another home appraisal on me.
Everything's getting torn down except the outdoor girls that'll be hiding in the shed during the walk through.
Although it's gunna hurt killing 7 mature plants, better safe then sorry..

Happy fishing brother.
"catch" ya later..

hey canna brother, wow bpn got raided? sorry to hear you shut down , always loved your beautiful plants. please be sure to stop by my journal from time to time , can always use your keen eye and excellent advice.:) glad to hear all is working out for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom