Canna's Perpetual Motion -2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Garden

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

Anytime man. Its the same deal just a bit "diluted " hence the necessity for top dressing at or before two weeks after flip. Sooner if u veg over 3 weeks in it which I assume u will?

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

Its 4:20 :D got a minute?

Good Weed Canna and a good holiday to you also:)

Thanks fish happy fourth to everyone out there and a special nod of respect to those who have and are fighting and dying in the name of country.

Bad news for ice
20130709_115501.jpg

Sorry about the quality, quick cell phone pic.

what are all those boy parts doing on your girl?

:sorry::sorry::rip::rip::rip:?

Kill it!!!!! :blalol:

Glad to hear the move south is for a good reason. Sounds like things are going well for you. I'm glad to hear it. I knew you would bounce back, but god damn! I didn't know you were made out of that super ball rubber!! :winkyface:

When will you be back in Portland area? I was thinking I could make a trip down there during a trip out to the farmer's market. For now at least, it's looking like I'll be heading to Seattle regularly. Are you going to be back during the winter when school starts back up?

what are all those boy parts doing on your girl?
An apparent victim of a labeling error :/ oh well I've got tissue cultures galore lol
Kill it!!!!! :blalol:

Glad to hear the move south is for a good reason. Sounds like things are going well for you. I'm glad to hear it. I knew you would bounce back, but god damn! I didn't know you were made out of that super ball rubber!! :winkyface:

When will you be back in Portland area? I was thinking I could make a trip down there during a trip out to the farmer's market. For now at least, it's looking like I'll be heading to Seattle regularly. Are you going to be back during the winter when school starts back up?
Lol. Thanks man, things are definetly looking good but I'm staying the play it by ear course and refusing to get my hopes up. As much as I hate to admit it the last 8 or so months has changed my outlook a bit. Still chipper and rubbermade
But I'm less inclined to get ecstatic about anything lol. I may be back as soon as next summer. But if all goes well the 5 year plan is to end up in Texas chartering lake fork :) but we will see. I'm definetly all for making my way out for a day to burn a few down with a person of your caliber mate just lmk when lol

Damn, I haven't been by in a while!
My apologies!
So many things happnin with you bro!

Good to hear you're still gunna hang around here a bit.
Hope your break is good to you my friend!
Your comeback is going to be a beautiful thing.

Happy Friedday Canna!:)

Vick!! Been missing your quirky post around here! Thank you brother, I have great plans for the re start indeed. I will keep this going til the middle of September then shut down for the move, once I'm settled and have a feel for the landlord and his ways ill fire things back up in a big way... sensei is done fucking around... I coming for you Jon ;) buahaha

Ohhh fish u know I will... I hope you do the very same mate! Headed to lake Lowell today for some cat fishing, gonna be counting on your God of the sea vibes to guide a big boy to my hook :Namaste: mate.

they have been sent:)
Ohhh fish u know I will... I hope you do the very same mate! Headed to lake Lowell today for some cat fishing, gonna be counting on your God of the sea vibes to guide a big boy to my hook :Namaste: mate.

OK

I want to help you, that nug you posted was awesome, but the image... well

2 minutes in a sub 100 dollar program

Before

DSCN11074.JPG

2 minutes later and I am trying to stuff it in my fucking bowl... DUDE!

DSCN11074_canna.JPG

what is the name of the program you used to edit that photograph?

Photoshop Elements V 9

Thanks Buck. I had it edited and failed to click save. I use picasa and nx2 to edit. But it only helps if I save lol. I'm not big on intensifying colors etc. I like the bud to look as it does in person. But I play with the saturation etc on occasion. Should have an update tomorrow

A fine Sativaday to you Canna:)

Back
Top Bottom