Canna's Perpetual Motion -2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Garden

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

I love trimming:)
enjoy your weedend Canna! you lucky dog you:)

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

I HATE IT!! Lol. I want to buy a trimmer so fkin bad just can't justify it ATM.

Hope you enjoy your weedend as well! :Namaste:

I HATE IT!! Lol. I want to buy a trimmer so fkin bad just can't justify it ATM.

Hope you enjoy your weedend as well! :Namaste:
I could trim all day if it was as fast and happy as I want it to be:)
just like shukin corn or whittling on the front porch :)

I could trim all day if it was as fast and happy as I want it to be:)
just like shukin corn or whittling on the front porch :)

You cut down your front porch?

You cut down your front porch?
almost then ma took my buck knife from me and told me I aint no beaver!

"He whittle all day and he whittle all night, he whittle whittle whittle everything in sight, he whittle on a stick, whittle a new shoe, come to close hell whittle you too. Take a quick picture if you can cause you're never safe around whittlin man"

we are manufacturers and suppliers of top quality pharmaceutical and research chemicals as well as their intermediates at the very best prices.
As our loyal customer, you will also have a chance to take advantage of our frequent special offers and discounts.
We follow up on each of your package, from the moment it's shipped till the date of delivery - to make sure you get the right product on the right time!
Product purity and quality is as high as 99.8% .
Powder, big and small crystalline forms available.
Recent and past courier trackings available for your guarantee.
Each batch of products undergoes deliberate quality check to ensure it's highest purity and potency levels.
Superb customer service!

wtf ???????????:peace:

Hell hiker ill vouch for him again! Lol Ronnie is certainly good people and a fuckin mad scientist with the hydro. Always love watching his grows... reminds me of this hippy I know in Washington, guys Frankensteining an epic basement into an immaculate grow. ;)

Who you callin' a hippy!! :scratchinghead:

looks into the mirror and sees :hippy:

oh wait... nevermind... :) :biglaugh:

A badge worth having I think:)
Who you callin' a hippy!! :scratchinghead:

looks into the mirror and sees :hippy:

oh wait... nevermind... :) :biglaugh:
good weed Canna:) you too Hiker:circle-of-love:

Hope you're good canna!
:high-five:

Hey guys. Thanks all is well. Life has been fuckin CRAZY lately. Season is in full swing and I have been running back and fourth making sure my grasshoppers are set up properly for the outdoor season. I started chartering fishing trips locally and between the two I haven't had time to do much but keep the plants alive. Life is going good though. Making lots of money and catching fish in the process so I can bitch a lick

The garden for how neglected its been is doing very well. I REALLY gotta go get some soil to transplant the veg tent. They're all rootbound but the ladies in the bloom room got flipped Sunday and 4 are in the 7 gal pots. I need more pots before I can transplant lol. I WILL have some pics up by days end if it kills me. I miss my :420: family

A very good weed to you Canna!!:)
I wanna go fishin! what do you folks fish for?

Depends on the season. A lot if request for warm water species lately. Mainly bucketmouths but next week is surf fishing for striped bass. We have world renowned sturgeon fishing as well as great salmon runs. Ud be hard pressed to find a largemouth over 20lbs out here but between the trout salmon and sturgeon as well as surf fishing its hardly anything to complain about. Landed a 5lb largemouth this weekend well be having for dinner tonight, pan fried in medioil with Ritz cracker breading. Mmhmm

Flounder and surf perch are fun out here coast wise. Otherwise I'm huge on. CLear lake and lake of the woodsfown south. Water so clear it looks 10 feet where the depth finder says 100. And 15lb brown trout all day. Pretty strong catfish population in clear lake and an astounding steelhead population at lake of the woods (many are stocked but they have been breeding in the inlet for 15+ years. A lot of amazing hold overs being pulled this year. A few close to state record breaking. Would LOVE trich get you hiker omm shotta Buck and Ronnie out for a trip. But two would have to wait at the dock "were gonna need a bigger boat"

A very good weed to you Canna!!:)
I wanna go fishin! what do you folks fish for?

I would think Fish?

Depends on the season. A lot if request for warm water species lately. Mainly bucketmouths but next week is surf fishing for striped bass. We have world renowned sturgeon fishing as well as great salmon runs. Ud be hard pressed to find a largemouth over 20lbs out here but between the trout salmon and sturgeon as well as surf fishing its hardly anything to complain about. Landed a 5lb largemouth this weekend well be having for dinner tonight, pan fried in medioil with Ritz cracker breading. Mmhmm

Flounder and surf perch are fun out here coast wise. Otherwise I'm huge on. CLear lake and lake of the woodsfown south. Water so clear it looks 10 feet where the depth finder says 100. And 15lb brown trout all day. Pretty strong catfish population in clear lake and an astounding steelhead population at lake of the woods (many are stocked but they have been breeding in the inlet for 15+ years. A lot of amazing hold overs being pulled this year. A few close to state record breaking. Would LOVE trich get you hiker omm shotta Buck and Ronnie out for a trip. But two would have to wait at the dock "were gonna need a bigger boat"

No problem... I will come during striper season :cheesygrinsmiley: Oh wait they are in the dooryard :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom