Canna's Perpetual Motion -2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Garden

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

Well. I forgot to save my edit so here's a few quickies til I can get the edit right.
DSCN040210.JPG
DSCN10884.JPG
DSCN10894.JPG
DSCN10906.JPG
DSCN10924.JPG
DSCN10936.JPG
DSCN10993.JPG
DSCN11003.JPG
DSCN11016.JPG
DSCN11033.JPG
DSCN11046.JPG
DSCN11056.JPG
DSCN11074.JPG
DSCN11086.JPG

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

Tasty looking nugs my friend. :thumb:

Sounds like you're having a good season. I don't mind being busy. I only realize it during those lulls, so best to just stay busy! :)

Would LOVE trich get you hiker omm shotta Buck and Ronnie out for a trip. But two would have to wait at the dock "were gonna need a bigger boat"

I don't mind sittin' on the shore. I'll watch the cooler. :)
Besides, someone has to keep the pups company.

I would think Fish?

:rofl: that one actually made me, literally, lol :biglaugh:

good weed and a great friedday to you Canna:)

Hey canna , looking great. +reps , seems we have all be super busy lately. glad i got a chance to get caught up on my subs this weekend. I've been missing my :420: family too:)

:Namaste:

Thanks guys. Just trained the Bubba babies
DSCN11775.JPG
DSCN11768.JPG
DSCN11757.JPG
DSCN11748.JPG
DSCN11718.JPG
DSCN11725.JPG
DSCN11737.JPG

canna,

I notice a little white looking stuff on the bags. Especially noticable on the 5th pic.

I have that on mine also. Not sure if it's some sort of salts from the nutes or what.

What's your take on it?

That's just the color of the bags They're Aurora brand. However yes some buildup on the bags exterior is expected by harvest. It is significantly less since switching to super soil years ago. The buildup never seems to cause any issues on the outside of the bag.

Good weed Canna:)
the girls are looking good:thumb:

Looking great Canna.:thumb::surf:;)

Thanks guys. Thanks for the link king ill be sure to use it!

Its looking like this will be my last grow for a bit tho. Life has changed course for me again... surprise right?... and ill be moving to southern Oregon. As such ill be living in a non grow friendly situation for a bit. I will of course still be active here just not in terms of logging a journal. I want to stress it is very temporary and we still got 2 months so there will be plenty between now and then. Thanks for all the love guys I'm pleased with how they look considering all the neglect they've had lately

Thanks guys. Thanks for the link king ill be sure to use it!

Its looking like this will be my last grow for a bit tho. Life has changed course for me again... surprise right?... and ill be moving to southern Oregon. As such ill be living in a non grow friendly situation for a bit. I will of course still be active here just not in terms of logging a journal. I want to stress it is very temporary and we still got 2 months so there will be plenty between now and then. Thanks for all the love guys I'm pleased with how they look considering all the neglect they've had lately

You're not selling the house I hope.

Good luck on the move. :Namaste:

No sir hiker. Like my guns,They'll have to pry this property from my cold dead hands if the want me off it the chartered bass industry is way more banging than I could have anticipated, took on a second guide and boat so I'm headed south to get things running right then ill re evaluate the Portland situation.

Jon- absolutely, many many many people use #4 and/or HP as a base for their SS. It has its benefits, its not so hot so u can transplant a bit earlier Han usual. However in trade you WILL have to top dress with extra SS uusing sunshine. But otherwise they will perform very well with super soil

Back
Top Bottom