Canna's Perpetual Motion -2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Garden

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

mate your winning the potm cos the plant is a beauty, things are lookin nice in your veg tent

reps if i can

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

looks great canna:)
happy 420:high-five:

Happy holidays everyone! Had to enjoy the first session now its off to bed for a few. Thinking.bho today

Hey guys. So playing on the PC last night and found that Microsoft has a photo editor built in as well. So between that and the viewx2 that came with the cam I was able to get some pretty nice pics processed. But u can imagine the pain of editing them all 2x. With that I was wondering if anyone can recommend a free trusted editor I can download? Reps for any help

Yeh mate its all about the photo editor on windows! Always use it to sort out the colours to what they should be and crop crop crop, You can get some nice trics pics with it. Yours should be great using that with you new camera.

Happy 420 Canna :)

I use it for such but I have to use the other to adjust sharpness etc and the software isn't very user friendly for a newb like me. Hoping to find a good free editor that will allow me to do it all in one place. And a batch editor would be awesome as well

thanks mate! same to you and everyone! busy day today but im gonna try and update on the dwc ladies in a bit

between this and the worm bed i owe you some serious reps :) thanks mate!

All is well. An had some p deficiency so the leaves aren't all pretty. And Aurora has some Cal mag deficiency going on. But I think they'll both come out well.
DSCN03283.JPG
DSCN03294.JPG
DSCN03302.JPG
DSCN03315.JPG
DSCN03335.JPG
DSCN03343.JPG
DSCN03353.JPG
DSCN03364.JPG
DSCN03375.JPG
DSCN03385.JPG
DSCN03395.JPG
DSCN03405.JPG
DSCN03415.JPG
DSCN03425.JPG
DSCN03435.JPG
DSCN03446.JPG
DSCN03453.JPG
DSCN03465.JPG
DSCN03484.JPG
DSCN03497.JPG
DSCN03505.JPG
DSCN03516.JPG

Gonna play with picasa for a bit ill post the results later for sure.

happy 420 Sensei!! :yahoo::blunt:

hope the day is seeing you well Sir?! poor gurls looking a little sick there brother! but nothing you cant handle :thumb: flowers are looking very very sweet! love it when they hit that stage where their leaves start to glisten with sugar :cheesygrinsmiley:

have a good day mate! /|\

Thanks mate. Yeah I COULD handle it. But I'm dead set on using only the base nutes for each and.strictly adhering to their respective feeding schedules. The shortcomings that are becoming apparent are a result of a product not the environment.

Happy belated 4/20 bro!

Glad you're feeling better my friend. :Namaste:

Hey guys. So playing on the PC last night and found that Microsoft has a photo editor built in as well. So between that and the viewx2 that came with the cam I was able to get some pretty nice pics processed. But u can imagine the pain of editing them all 2x. With that I was wondering if anyone can recommend a free trusted editor I can download? Reps for any help

I highly recommend Paint.NET.

It's free and has most of the really useful functions of the big players such as Photoshop, ie layers, history, magic wand, etc. The layers could be real useful as a way to apply your own logo to images easily. Just add you logo layer, and you're done.

If all you're doing is digital photo processing, I recommend Lightroom. It's not free, but you can find a torrent if you look for it. It has all the important tools you need for use with photos that Photoshop has. It also has nice library functionality. You can assign tags and meta data to the images in bulk. That could be useful for organizing pictures of the same plant or strain.

Let me know if you have questions with either. I know you're a clever guy though, so you can probably figure them both out. :winkyface:

Back
Top Bottom