Canna's Perpetual Motion -2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Garden

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

Where is the Kung-Fu grip? I musta missed it in the pictures :winkyface:

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

The super soil... duh lol ;)

yeah the name "Gigabud" seems a bit..... i dunno, 'pretentious'?? or something arny as the terminator might smoke loL ;p

Easy Canna , Glad I caught this at the beginning. Soil Mixes, Compost teas - Winning! Cant wait to see these.

Lol. I suppose. This is gigaBUB ;)

Jb glad u made it over mate. Always need more organic growers to pool info from :) Ill be posting a tutorial on making ur own worm worm farm soon

Lol. I suppose. This is gigaBUB ;)

Jb glad u made it over mate. Always need more organic growers to pool info from :) Ill be posting a tutorial on making ur own worm worm farm soon

ii We Love the Organics. Yeah wouldn't mind seeing the worm farm tutorial.

Wow... I gotta stop by your journals more. I caught the ass end of your last journal and loved it! This one is off to a great start. I take it you have reveged before? Do you have good success reveging with only a few buds left on the plant (in your pic)? I just did a reveg on a big chernobyl, she took about 2.5 months to get some good growth and now she is in flower again.

Your plants from last harvest were amazing...

I always love your journals mate. And yes on the worm farm tutorial I need to build one.
you are the man buddy and thank you for all your help. +reps

ii We Love the Organics. Yeah wouldn't mind seeing the worm farm tutorial.
It'll be a few weeks but I will certainly get one together ASAP. A lot more demand than I anticipated for it. Had people pming me for sneak peeks lol.
Wow... I gotta stop by your journals more. I caught the ass end of your last journal and loved it! This one is off to a great start. I take it you have reveged before? Do you have good success reveging with only a few buds left on the plant (in your pic)? I just did a reveg on a big chernobyl, she took about 2.5 months to get some good growth and now she is in flower again.

Your plants from last harvest were amazing...
Hey sw honored to have u along for another ride mate! Thanks for the kind words. I think this round is the one to watch honestly. I expect big things from them. Stay tuned!
I always love your journals mate. And yes on the worm farm tutorial I need to build one.
you are the man buddy and thank you for all your help. +reps

I guess I have over repped you so no can +reps braddah. hahaha

Haha. No worries mate I got ya back anyway :) small update on it's way .

Of course not mate. The more the merrier I'm happy to have u bless my little section. :Namaste:

Ok. Just some random pics while I was playing with the camera.

DSCN00885.JPG
DSCN00857.JPG
DSCN00844.JPG
DSCN00838.JPG
DSCN00817.JPG
DSCN00825.JPG
DSCN00806.JPG
DSCN00784.JPG
DSCN00793.JPG
DSCN00759.JPG
DSCN00774.JPG
DSCN00745.JPG
DSCN00857.JPG
DSCN00844.JPG
DSCN00838.JPG
DSCN00825.JPG
DSCN00817.JPG
DSCN00806.JPG
DSCN00793.JPG
DSCN00784.JPG
DSCN00774.JPG
DSCN00759.JPG
DSCN00745.JPG
DSCN00726.JPG
DSCN00035.JPG
DSCN0003_01.JPG
DSCN0002_01.JPG
DSCN0001_02.JPG
DSCN00024.JPG
DSCN00017.JPG
DSCN0001_01.JPG
DSCN00718.JPG
DSCN001511.JPG

Enjoy :)

Just curious if you are not using flash for a reason.

Another question about watering and supersoil. I want to try and keep it moist at all times right dont want the microbeasties to die because of a drought. I am really excited to see how it performs and will be turning to you and a couple others for help im sure.

As always reps cause its just like that.

Plants are looking really good. Some of those stems are more like tree trunks!
Thanks mate. All of then are beyond happy except the an bucket is showing p deficiency, typical an lol. I love lst
I'll be right over!:rofl:
Do drop off your REPS!:cheesygrinsmiley:So very nice!
:tokin:
Hanks hoz back at mate! Ur welcome any time.
Just curious if you are not using flash for a reason.

Another question about watering and supersoil. I want to try and keep it moist at all times right dont want the microbeasties to die because of a drought. I am really excited to see how it performs and will be turning to you and a couple others for help im sure.

As always reps cause its just like that.
back at ya of I can mate.

I'm not using the flash cause I can't seem to get the balance right with it and she does great in low light conditions. I have ALOT to learn about this camera before I unlock its potential.

And yes. I water less more often with super soil. It feels odd keeping then a touch moist at first but its necessary for sure. As u said bennies get impacted greatly from drought. I have no doubt you'll be fine with it. If not me doc and jb will likely be able to get you right real quick.

Thanks for the praises guys. I'm gonna watch a few hours of YouTube and get this Guy figured out. May have to fly Buck and hiker out for some lessons :)

What model camera, and what problem are you trying to solve?

If you're trying to correct the yellow from HPS, I still recommend fixing in post processing, but I acknowledge that takes longer. You might be able to compensate a little on the camera. Let me know the model and I will look at the manual.

Ill work on processing, never had the option til now. its a Nikon l810

Hey Canna,

I got a question for you. So ideally, how many flowering plants are you shooting for per run? and does that number change at all? And just I understand this correctly, you are running 2 600's HPS on the outside and a 400 MH sandwiched in between them? I might have to rethink my setup after seeing what you are doing here. Not bad my friend.

Guess who just figured out how to give reps for the first time? This guy right here!! You are the recipient of reputation points. lol

Back
Top Bottom