Canna's Perpetual Motion -2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Garden

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

great pics, i envy your garden ... one day i hope to retire from turning wrenches and spend all my days in a garden as beautiful as yours.
:Namaste:
Thanks mate! Your kind words mean more than ull know to me. But don't doubt you have quite the grow going yourself, in fact you next journal was going to get my "Kung Fu grip seal of approval " u were my next "grower to watch"

Ladies and gentlemen.. Ronnie.
Tip of the hat to you sir

Bill reps for the bin tut. U saved me a lot of time and some money :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone. The pics will get better and better

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

Pics looking better and better! :)
Just a quick drive by today.

Thanks hiker. Working on the flash situation lol. Its too bright for most areas so I'm gonna rig up some wax paper filters

Thanks hiker. Working on the flash situation lol. Its too bright for most areas so I'm gonna rig up some wax paper filters

I tried to find a picture, but I cna't fine one. I made a 'bouncer' to attach to my camera/flash. It's just a white index card that gets one end attached around the base of the flash. It makes the card bend around the flash horizontally, but it's wide open upwards. When you take the photo, the light will bounce off the ceiling (white in most cases). This was a cheap/easy way to diffuse the light when I used a flash indoors. Worked pretty well for a $0.02 solution. :winkyface:

Sick as a dog but too broke to take the day off. Shoot me lol.

hope you feel better brother:circle-of-love:
Sick as a dog but too broke to take the day off. Shoot me lol.

Thanks guys. I'm trying to but no days off til a week from Sunday :/

good job on whopping on everyone in the potm contest. i'd have voted for you but i couldnt leave a goose egg next to my name all month lol.

:goodjob: +reps

Thanks.Ronnie
I can't believe I'm doing as well as I am in it lol. I entered just.to.enter really. Extremely humbled to see my name at the top.
Thanks.for popping in mate!

Transplant day! Managed to get a day off and am feeling worlds better. Foods staying down. Just a cough and runny nose now. No excuses gotta get some ladies veggin up or they'll be too small

cool glad to here you is feeling better have a great smoke brother:)

:Namaste: good weed to you my fishy friend ;)

Thanks mate! Your kind words mean more than ull know to me. But don't doubt you have quite the grow going yourself, in fact you next journal was going to get my "Kung Fu grip seal of approval " u were my next "grower to watch"

Ladies and gentlemen.. Ronnie.
Tip of the hat to you sir

Bill reps for the bin tut. U saved me a lot of time and some money :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone. The pics will get better and better

thanks canna that means alot to me coming from a salty veteran such as yourself! :thanks:

i'd love to sport your kung fu grip seal of approval!

:Namaste:

Quick update from transplant.

Moved 5 heavy d (3 phenos) and a Nirvana ice into 5 gal pots with 20% supersoil and the rest an equal blend of ffof ffhf and mendo mix.sprinkled the roots with mykos and azos
DSCN03076.JPG
DSCN03088.JPG
DSCN030910.JPG
DSCN03106.JPG

DSCN03117.JPG
DSCN03125.JPG
DSCN03137.JPG
DSCN03158.JPG
DSCN03165.JPG
DSCN03184.JPG
DSCN03193.JPG
DSCN03204.JPG
DSCN03216.JPG
DSCN03224.JPG
DSCN03235.JPG
DSCN03244.JPG
DSCN03253.JPG

Gonna give em a few days to recover then ill train em down.
Had to move the rest to the clone area. They need transplanted as there overeat grown but oh well. Ill cut em back for a while.its a jungle in the clone area lol.
DSCN03264.JPG
DSCN03274.JPG

Back
Top Bottom