Canna's Perpetual Motion -2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Garden

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

Hey Canna,

I got a question for you. So ideally, how many flowering plants are you shooting for per run? and does that number change at all? And just I understand this correctly, you are running 2 600's HPS on the outside and a 400 MH sandwiched in between them? I might have to rethink my setup after seeing what you are doing here. Not bad my friend.

Guess who just figured out how to give reps for the first time? This guy right here!! You are the recipient of reputation points. lol
state guidelines allow me up to 6 mature and 18 immature plants per patient. i generally shoot for 6 bushes. however this run i had the an vs aurora test going in dwc so i kinda crammed em all in.

i prefer six plants because it allows proper airflow ensuring a problem free grow and being perpetual the clones start vegging as soon as the big girls go into flower. this gives hem 8 or so weeks of veg. if i had any more than 6 they would basically grow me out of tents as were seeing with this grow lol.

yes im running a dual 600hps setup with a 400 mh sandwiched in the middle. i prefer the mixed spectrum for many reasons. but the most obvious is mh bulbs last up to 12x longer than hps... do u know how much it cost to buy 4-600w hps bulbs at a time? lol. i can get a cmh bulb at home dePOT for 20-30 bucks and not have to worry til every 3-5 harvest, whereas the hps is best not to exceed 2 cycles, diminished return is usually more like 4 imo but a meter tells the truth.

thanks for the compliments man, i got some reps for you as well. :thanks: :Namaste:

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

Just for you shotta ;)
DSCN01304.JPG
DSCN01316.JPG
DSCN01324.JPG
DSCN01338.JPG
DSCN01345.JPG
DSCN013910.JPG
DSCN01418.JPG
DSCN01426.JPG
DSCN01436.JPG
DSCN01447.JPG
DSCN01456.JPG

Yeh Canna they some cool pics mate, sik guy! Great Nugs Great Pictures.

Thanks guys! Yea I felt all artsy last night so I played with buttons I'd never bothered with before. I'm loving the cam so far. Been trying to get the redtail that keeps circling the wheat field but I can't or can't figure out how to change the shutter speed on it so I keep getting bits and pieces rather than a full frame.

The zoom blows my mind. I shot the lonely pine across the valley from us at full zoom. And while it was pixelated I was able to see two robin sized birds in the background. That's about 1.3 miles. Ill post the no zoom and full zoom later today possibly

Thanks guys! Yea I felt all artsy last night so I played with buttons I'd never bothered with before. I'm loving the cam so far. Been trying to get the redtail that keeps circling the wheat field but I can't or can't figure out how to change the shutter speed on it so I keep getting bits and pieces rather than a full frame.

The zoom blows my mind. I shot the lonely pine across the valley from us at full zoom. And while it was pixelated I was able to see two robin sized birds in the background. That's about 1.3 miles. Ill post the no zoom and full zoom later today possibly

Sounds like you have the perfect camera for some juicy bud shots :)

I'm thinking so :) cant wait for the ladies to get some weight on them. I think this is just barely week two so it'll be a while before there's anything epic to shoot.

I'm thinking so :) cant wait for the ladies to get some weight on them. I think this is just barely week two so it'll be a while before there's anything epic to shoot.

They are looking good for week two buddy. Plenty more time to grow. :)

Couple more lol. Got the day off so I ventured about and snapped a few. More uploading it's just taking forever so I figured I'd post what has loaded.
DSCN00018.JPG
DSCN0001_011.JPG
DSCN00025.JPG
DSCN0002_011.JPG
DSCN00036.JPG
DSCN0003_011.JPG
DSCN01535.JPG
DSCN01545.JPG
DSCN01555.JPG
DSCN01566.JPG
DSCN01576.JPG
DSCN01587.JPG
DSCN01597.JPG
DSCN01609.JPG
DSCN01617.JPG
DSCN01648.JPG
DSCN01659.JPG
DSCN016710.JPG
DSCN016811.JPG
DSCN016911.JPG
DSCN01576.JPG
DSCN01597.JPG
DSCN01587.JPG
DSCN01609.JPG
DSCN01617.JPG
DSCN01659.JPG
DSCN01648.JPG
DSCN016811.JPG
DSCN016710.JPG
DSCN016911.JPG
DSCN01708.JPG
DSCN017111.JPG
DSCN017310.JPG
DSCN017410.JPG
DSCN01768.JPG
DSCN01778.JPG
DSCN017810.JPG
DSCN017910.JPG
DSCN01809.JPG
DSCN01816.JPG
DSCN01708.JPG
DSCN017310.JPG
DSCN017111.JPG
DSCN017410.JPG
DSCN01768.JPG
DSCN017810.JPG
DSCN01778.JPG
DSCN017910.JPG
DSCN01816.JPG
DSCN01809.JPG

Idk why it keeps posting duplicates but its driving me crazy lol

wow! the vibrancy of the oregon grape is phenomenal! great shots! :cheesygrinsmiley: gurls are looking just beautiful Sensei.. and those arent stalks- they're TRUNKS loL :thumb: that room is DEFINITELY gonna turn out to be one helluva canopy :cheesygrinsmiley: i can hardly wait to see those famous PHAT Sensei nugs :yummy::popcorn:
your reveg is looking great too :thumb:.. its cool to see ppl on here reveging.. i havent reveged for a few years now but use to do it often, it just seemed such clear logic to reveg a great plant :]

all the best with this perpetual grow Sensei /|\

wow! the vibrancy of the oregon grape is phenomenal! great shots! :cheesygrinsmiley: gurls are looking just beautiful Sensei.. and those arent stalks- they're TRUNKS loL :thumb: that room is DEFINITELY gonna turn out to be one helluva canopy :cheesygrinsmiley: i can hardly wait to see those famous PHAT Sensei nugs :yummy::popcorn:
your reveg is looking great too :thumb:.. its cool to see ppl on here reveging.. i havent reveged for a few years now but use to do it often, it just seemed such clear logic to reveg a great plant :]

all the best with this perpetual grow Sensei /|\
Haha. Thanks al! The Oregon graphics is a beautiful lplant indeed. I've let it run rampant on the lot cause I enjoy it so.

Thanks for the tremendous compliments mate. They certainly are making me proud :)

the old disco song, FLY ROBIN FLY:)
good weed to you canna and nice photos, nice camera:)

that zoom is awesome!!
i dont know if you would be interested but i have been watching "attenborough- 60 years in the wild" series and its such a good watch! :cheesygrinsmiley: i almost pissed myself watching the petrel birds falling out of the trees when he made a distracting noise! even funnier after a nice blunt ;p

sorry to distract from your journal Sensei- i just thought you might find it funny :]

Haha! I almost shared that exact video on omms page a few weeks back. I'd kill to live anywhere near Australia. This Brit has always felt a calling from the outback. Someday.... sigh

great pics, i envy your garden ... one day i hope to retire from turning wrenches and spend all my days in a garden as beautiful as yours.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom