Canna's Perpetual Motion -2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Garden

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

Not sure I get the reference but an Excellent song none the less. Took me back

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

Oh. Then no this was the perfect track. I spent the better part of 6 minutes spacing out on the plants jamming out. I agree completely, gotta figure out this video editing deal so I can start getting some up

:thumb:

Loving the pictures canna. sorry for not strolling through more often, been busy heaps im sure you can relate.

+reps buddy Yoouu deserve um

heya Sensei!

your gigs are looking stupendous! :cheesygrinsmiley: should be interesting to see the dif between them and the heavy d... that #2 gig is impressive- all looking HEALTHY :goodjob:
loving the close up shots.. im still figuring out how to get close ups of my trichs like you! im thinking i shoulda just paid an extra 1-2hundy and got a higher zoom... ah well, next time :cheesygrinsmiley:
+++reps to you big fella! /|\

Thanks guys pretty sure I got y'all back with reps. If not lmk.

Just checked my email and confirmed the package is enroute. So with that the next vs will be super soil vs docs high brix kit. I may do bpn in there as well but I'd like to put bpn against the winner of Aurora vs an first

Thanks guys pretty sure I got y'all back with reps. If not lmk.

Just checked my email and confirmed the package is enroute. So with that the next vs will be super soil vs docs high brix kit. I may do bpn in there as well but I'd like to put bpn against the winner of Aurora vs an first

Barring other factors, I can tell you one difference you're going to see with the kit vs supersoil:

You are going to have a much lower leaf to calyx ratio with the kit. The plants will be brighter green, but not darker....and you should have more resin production.

yield should be about the same.....

What are these other factors I want to bar?

1.)Proper cooking of the soil is paramount
2.)Proper use of the kit is expected
3.)no other products used with the kit.

The plants will probably be larger with the kit and will require much less in the way of staking and support, due to the high calcium and strong stems.

I can't wait to see it! Please make sure you tip me when it starts.

U know it doc. I'm strictly by the book with this one. My goal is a fair comparison with as few variables as possible. I suspect you'll be dead on in ur guess as I have the same expectations. This one will likely come down to a table of friends and a blind test. Beyond excited for this go. I have cooking soil down to a science

Doing great man, growth is superb for being less then a month in flower!

Keep it up man ill be stalkin :icon_cool:icon_cool

Thanks jlt. Gotta love super soil keeps em green til week 6 (can't stand discolor before the swell)glad to have ya along mate :Namaste:

Hey Canna everything is looking awesome around here. I am loving the pics man! I am happy you decided to give Docs kit a try. I'm thinking you are going to love it. I got a journal going to document docs kit and I am real happy. I like the blind smoke test idea, I am going to have to borrow that idea lol.

Thanks wolf! Glad to see ya popping by. I couldn't resist getting it. Take a peak at docs journal and u almost have to give it a go. And side by sides are kinda my thing lol. I try and include at least one in each grow. This next one will be the whole grow. Heavy d gigabub and jackpot 2 of each. 1 of each super soil 1 of each high brix. Once summer relaxes ill do bpn vs whichever wins the current side by side then the winner of that vs whichever wins ssvshighbrix

Thanks wolf! Glad to see ya popping by. I couldn't resist getting it. Take a peak at docs journal and u almost have to give it a go. And side by sides are kinda my thing lol. I try and include at least one in each grow. This next one will be the whole grow. Heavy d gigabub and jackpot 2 of each. 1 of each super soil 1 of each high brix. Once summer relaxes ill do bpn vs whichever wins the current side by side then the winner of that vs whichever wins ssvshighbrix

I am going to definitely be watching the side by sides. I like the sound of that. I know what you mean about not being able to resist trying Doc's Kit. I resisted for a couple months and then caved in and got it. Its pretty bad ass.

I may not post much in your journal but I am keeping tabs on you. A lot of good stuff in here... And I like the names of your personal strains. Short and to the point! :thumb:

day 26 girls are frosting up nice except the dwc buckets. got a strong ssh almost grap jelly like smell goin on in there.
DSCN05277.JPG
DSCN05289.JPG
DSCN052912.JPG
DSCN053010.JPG
DSCN053110.JPG
DSCN05328.JPG
DSCN05348.JPG
DSCN05357.JPG
DSCN05368.JPG
DSCN05377.JPG
DSCN05388.JPG
DSCN05397.JPG