Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow

I just received my tracking number for seeds, tracking estimate is Sept 21st for Southern California, Just in time for my Birthday, Lucky number 62!

Thank you again @Canuk Seeds !!!

:volcano-smiley:🍒
Happy birthday Vegan! Ah, what I’d give to see 62 again…

@Greenvein - Aeroponics. That’s my call!

Ticks a bunch of boxes!
Nice make sure I get the invite.. my RDWC build need to start asap! I have clones coming early next week and my space is a mess probably covered in pollen 😬.. you got build ideas already or you saving that info? 🤣

Nice make sure I get the invite.. my RDWC build need to start asap! I have clones coming early next week and my space is a mess probably covered in pollen 😬.. you got build ideas already or you saving that info? 🤣
Nope not yet!

Its more a broad idea. Me, Google and “aeroponics” got a date when I wake up properly! Worse ways to spend a Saturday morning!

I disagree a little - but maybe your bill is calculated differently.

IMG_5977.jpeg

Left bank is one 1000w DE, digital ballast. >3000PFD at 80cm. On the right two Mars Hydro FCE4800 (only on 50% and 75%) the HPS is 6.5A of the 9.2 shown.

Upstairs on another box I have 3x FC6500s @ 730w each 100% for 2190w. Draws ~6A total.

Less than one HPS. I have a no name brand 320w LED draws about 3A on max - nearly what the two 480w take on max.

I’m pretty sure someone more electrically minded than me will confirm that the additional Amps cost more money at the meter.

One thing we can agree on is the HPS and CMH (in veg) do seem to produce special nugs! These are 3 weeks in flower.

Nick (No I don’t always grow to harvest in Solos! 😅)

IMG_5974.jpeg
Interesting setup

I’d love to try but I’m just not sure I’m ready for the ‘Big Time’ yet. Thanks to everyone involved and especially the Great Team of Teachers @420Magazine as well the Fantastic Crew Canuk Seeds. My Grandson is our Outdoors Guru, so I’ll be sure to keep him involved for the next Spring comparisons contest. Many grateful thanks to all the participants and I will be sure to follow along regularly reading your Grow Journals.

This is gonna be epic - some of the best [not me] and most enthusiastic [that's me] growers on the planet all doing a grow 'together', I can't wait to get started
Sea of Green or one monster specimen plant? 🤔
For me, I will appreciate watching a SOG.

I'm a proud member of the Old School Breeder's Association. With 30+yrs of cultivation experience. I'm always looking for solid sponsors to grow with!!! I'm ready for some Critical Mass Fem, Lamb's Bread Fem, Ayahuasca Purple Fem Elite, ObiWan Kush Fem Elite, White Widow Reg, Northern Lights & Big Bud Auto Fem. Bean's!!! As Always stay toasty my friends!!!🚬🔥🎄♻️🌱🌴👊✌️

I haven’t been very active lately because life stuff and working 65-70 hrs a week, but I will have a tent available in early October and would love to join in, I’m gonna send an email and I have some journals in my signature

Back
Top Bottom