Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Happy Monday folks!
It's time again for a little Update on the 139 day old @Herbies Seeds Blueberry Hill...she was flipped to 12/12- 76 days ago, spotted first flowers 64 days ago. She's going a bit beyond the 55 day flowering time suggested by the breeder...

The SaugaView®:
1.jpg

She's a little chunkier than she was last week- those buds just keep on a growin'
2.jpg

Still feeding her 6.5g/gal of mc, and nothing else...I'd say she's pretty happy with that.
The buds would be flopping all over if it weren't for all those skewers keeping them vertical...
3.jpg

One of her smaller branches broke from the weight of the bud, I had to splint it...
Really....it broke on it's own- I didn't do it! (not this time, anyway):oops:

5.jpg

A couple of buds...
6.jpg

She's still putting out some fresh pistils, and drinking as much as ever, but it's probably time to start checking the trichomes- I'm guessing that she's got about ten days to go...although, I've been saying that for at least the last ten days... :hmmmm:
6a.jpg

7.jpg

And, the silhouette shot:
10.jpg

Before I stuck her back in the box, I took her outside for a pic in the sun...she looks a little different than she does under the @NextLight LED...the buds almost look a little bit blue(ish)...
Damn, that's a lot o buds.....:cool:
10a.jpg

And there you have it once again!

Thanks for looking, I really appreciate the support :love:

Have a great week, and please continue to stay safe out there!

Wowza! That one is having her moment!
She is! She deserves it, she's worked pretty hard for the last 139 days...
Holy crap sir! Britney has grown! She has a couple dozen fat ones…
Thanks, DeeBoy! And they just keep getting fatter... :)
Definition of chunky.
Ha!- Chunkier than what I'm used to...don't know if it's the light, or genetics, or both- but I'll take it!
it's getting close for her to go to the prom. How is she smelling??
Yeah, she's getting there...she still smells cat-pissy, but not as strong as she was...

Changes in scent are supposed to be one sign that it's getting close to chop that beautiful beast. On the other hand, still drinking means the scissors stays sheathed!
She's going a bit beyond the 55 day flowering time suggested by the breeder
Yeah, about those suggestions... ;)
I didn't do it!
We believe you because you have an honest face. :thumb:
She's still putting out some fresh pistils, and drinking as much as ever, but it's probably time to start checking the trichomes- I'm guessing that she's got about ten days to go...although, I've been saying that for at least the last ten days
New pistils (not even with foxtails!) means more bulking on the way, if you can even stand it.
OMG that looks like some sort of scary cartoon forest. :eek:
I really appreciate the support
So do those colas. :welldone:

Happy Monday folks!
It's time again for a little Update on the 139 day old @Herbies Seeds Blueberry Hill...she was flipped to 12/12- 76 days ago, spotted first flowers 64 days ago. She's going a bit beyond the 55 day flowering time suggested by the breeder...

The SaugaView®:
1.jpg

She's a little chunkier than she was last week- those buds just keep on a growin'
2.jpg

Still feeding her 6.5g/gal of mc, and nothing else...I'd say she's pretty happy with that.
The buds would be flopping all over if it weren't for all those skewers keeping them vertical...
3.jpg

One of her smaller branches broke from the weight of the bud, I had to splint it...
Really....it broke on it's own- I didn't do it! (not this time, anyway):oops:

5.jpg

A couple of buds...
6.jpg

She's still putting out some fresh pistils, and drinking as much as ever, but it's probably time to start checking the trichomes- I'm guessing that she's got about ten days to go...although, I've been saying that for at least the last ten days... :hmmmm:
6a.jpg

7.jpg

10.jpg

Before I stuck her back in the box, I took her outside for a pic in the sun...she looks a little different than she does under the @NextLight LED...the buds almost look a little bit blue(ish)...
Damn, that's a lot o buds.....:cool:
10a.jpg

And there you have it once again!

Thanks for looking, I really appreciate the support :love:

Have a great week, and please continue to stay safe out there!
Wow that looks great and there holding that wall up . Awesome work !

Thanks, Shed!
New pistils (not even with foxtails!) means more bulking on the way, if you can even stand it.
I can stand it...as long as those buds keep getting bigger,I'll keep propping them up!
Wow that looks great and there holding that wall up . Awesome work !
Thank You, West! I should have a couple more holding that wall up this summer :)

Glad to see you have not lost your touch Carcass!! Looks like she’s taking her time passing the breeders suggested window, but I’d say for the best!

I’m gearing up for another round of gummies, and that got me thinking how you and the rest of the 420 family have been, and prompted me to check in. I don’t have anything growing at the moment, but seeing everyone’s beauty plants has given me the itch to get going!!

I’m gearing up for another round of gummies,
I'm about 1 hour into some that I made! Feeling wonderful. Need to work on more.

and that got me thinking how you and the rest of the 420 family have been, and prompted me to check in. I don’t have anything growing at the moment, but seeing everyone’s beauty plants has given me the itch to get going!!
Looking forward to seeing your garden explode Dutch. Should be a gorgeous sight.

Great to see you around the forum again, Dutch!
Glad to see you have not lost your touch Carcass!!
Thanks, Dutch! the green thumb seems to still be working... :thumb:
I don’t have anything growing at the moment, but seeing everyone’s beauty plants has given me the itch to get going!!
Be sure to tag me when you get that journal going!
Looking forward to seeing your garden explode Dutch. Should be a gorgeous sight.
It will be!

YAY for MONDAY! :yahoo:My gosh Carcass. She’s gorgeous AF! It’s so interesting to watch you grow those ladies and have them turn out so gorgeous and loaded with heavy colas. There’s a definite “style” of growing you have that is really effective. My daughters two autos are doing really well, and she bought a tent too! I gave her a mommy mental health day today while waiting for my foster pup to get neutered and discovered that the tent she bought was a shorty….she asked me if it was tall enough and I told her “I’ve seen gorgeous and very well endowed plants grown in boxes shorter than this..“. AHEM. :high-five: Okay let’s see if I quoted anything. :cheesygrinsmiley:
That one is having her moment
Uh, yeahhh. She Ahmazing! :drool:

My gosh Carcass. She’s gorgeous AF!
Thank You, Boo! Pretty sure she's going to be a record breaker for me, but won't know for sure till the end...
There’s a definite “style” of growing you have that is really effective.
A little taller would be nice, although the last 4- 17" tall ones seemed to do ok....
My daughters two autos are doing really well, and she bought a tent too
Uh-oh....Next thing you know, there'll be a "BooWho3" joining the forum! :welcome:

Thanks, Nev!
My word Carcass that silhouette shot is spectacularly wicked! So full and heavy she’s going to have attitude
It's like she's saying "gimme a month or so, and I'm gonna fuck you up" :)

Another lovely CarcassPlant®. That's all that need be said...a CarcassPlant®. :bravo:

3.jpg

5.jpg

Thanks, Shed!

I can stand it...as long as those buds keep getting bigger,I'll keep propping them up!

Thank You, West! I should have a couple more holding that wall up this summer :)

She looks great, Carcass!

It's hard to see how you're supporting all those buds with your sticks and it's something I'm still struggling with regarding support for my plants so could you please provide me some tips?

Another lovely CarcassPlant®.
Thanks, GDB! :thumb:
She looks great, Carcass!
Thank You, HashGirl!
could you please provide me some tips?
Certainly I can:
I like to keep the buds vertical if possible, so they don't get in each others way- so...

When they start falling over like this:
1.jpg

Just put a skewer beside it so it's got something to lean on..you can tie it to the stick with some wire if you want, but it's not really necessary...

2.jpg

The sticks can be stuck into the soil, but I stick them right into the ol pool noodle...
4.jpg

And that's all there is to it- they will need to be adjusted pretty often, because most of the branches will start to lean "the other way"once you prop 'em up.

And that's all there is to it! Hopefully, it helped you a little, @HashGirl !
Any other questions, feel free to ask:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom