Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Nah, as I said above, she's a beauty, a real beauty!
Thank You, Stunger..I liked her looks more before I burnt the leaves up, but she'll definitely do....
You may only grow them 17” tall but you certainly grow them with Popeye buds! :p
She does have some pretty fat forearms :)
Yeah, what a beauty!
Thank You, Stone! And she'll be an easy trim job without all those pesky leaves getting in the way.. :oops:

The thickness lol looking great
Thanks, Happy!
The cool part is she's still getting a little thicker every day!
And well done on the repair job...no harm no foul!
Thank You, Shed!
I knew it had to happen at least once, and, of course, It bothered me a lot more than it bothered her...
First time I've done that on a grown plant...they're usually real little when I break their arms off... :)

He is! He had another bug when he was 16 or so..he destroyed that one in 3 months or so-he's taking a little different approach with this one :)

Almost as vintage as you and I... ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday again already!
Time for a little Update on the 132 day old @Herbies Seeds Blueberry Hill. She was flipped to 12/12 69 days ago, spotted first flowers 57 days ago.

She's still treating her leaves like a baby treats a diaper, but the buds are still doing just fine...

The SaugaView®:
1.jpg

I've removed a lot of her tiedowns- the buds are heavy enough now to hold the branches down, in fact, a lot of them are falling over sideways - so if you notice a bunch of skewers in the pot, those are holding the bigger buds fairly vertical.
2.jpg

A little different angle...The @NextLight 420h is at 260 watts/65k lux at the canopy...
3.jpg

A few buds:
4.jpg

With all those fresh pistils coming in, she has a while to go yet...
5.jpg

She's already gone 2 days longer than the breeders estimate...I'm guessing 10 more days, but we'll have to wait and see....she's still drinking a gallon every 2.5 days, so nothing is slowing down yet...
6.jpg

And what kind of an update would this be without a silhouette shot?

The front left bud had to get splinted this morning- I broke it off getting her out of the box, but it was like a supercrop bend, didn't break the "skin", so I'm pretty sure it'll survive just fine...with a little support.

7.jpg

Here's the one I broke off- almost good as new...:rolleyes:
oops!.jpg

She's still being fed mc only, @6.5g/gal- the leaves don't care, but the buds seem pretty happy with that...

And there you have it!

She won't win any beauty contests, but she will produce quite a bit of weed!

Thanks for looking, I really appreciate your support :love:
And please, stay as safe as you can out there !
Can’t wait to see what you pull off of her!

but she will produce quite a bit of weed!
You are not kidding! An insane amount of weed.
The cool part is she's still getting a little thicker every day!
I think when the colas are that big, you have to spell it thicc :D

Well done carcass, another beauty for the books. Truth is, even if she did have all her leaves, I wouldn’t even notice, I’d still just be staring at those buds no matter what.

He had another bug when he was 16 or so..he destroyed that one in 3 months
Hey! That’s the guy that got me into autos and now on quadline :)
And what kind of an update would this be without a silhouette shot?
I’m guessing without the silhouette shot she would have stayed in the box and not have received any busted up limbs. But that’s just my guess. :rolleyes:

She really is a beauty though. :love:

Can’t wait to see what you pull off of her
You and me both, Dee!
You are not kidding! An insane amount of weed
Thanks, HH! I thought I'd be harvesting her by now, but those buds don't look any closer than they did a week ago... that's alright, I'll wait .. :)
I’m guessing without the silhouette shot she would have stayed in the box and not have received any busted up limbs. But that’s just my guess. :rolleyes:
Ha! That is exactly right, Nev!...I pull her out of there 3 times a week for water... you'd think I'd of gotten the hang of it by now...
Oh please find the Popeye pic!!! It IS 420 related and FAF.
:high-five:
LOL! There it is! :laugh:
Ha! Classic! Thanks for finding it, Boo!
Pretty close..but this one has a few more arms ;)

Good evening C Dogg :)

Grand kids mate! My little terrorist sneezed into my mouth today! MY FUCKING MOUTH! They are like really super cute assassins! #prollygotrona

Omg the Coca-Cola’s on that thing! Honestly! I can not even deal!

Carcass do you always grow one plant at a time? I’ve prolly asked this before, but I forget. Oh and is it legal for you to grow?

Carcass do you always grow one plant at a time? I’ve prolly asked this before, but I forget. Oh and is it legal for you to grow?
It's legal here, as long as the plants aren't visible to the neighbors or passers- by..
I used to grow 2 plants in there, but they were too crowded, so they couldn't get as big as they should- 4 square feet is just not enough room for more than 1 plant...
I do grow a couple outside when the weather gets right, but the other 3/4 of the year, I just grow one at a time in the box...
That plant is a beautiful monster @Carcass great job
Thank You, LKABudMan! And thanks for stopping by my journal- drop by any time!

Woooow!!! So damn pretty @Carcass ! I did an unintentionally branch snap on not one, or two, but three on one of my outdoor plants last year. Supported then and they recovered with rock solid knuckles. It was nuts. Like it never happened.

Thanks, Baked!
That's the first one I've broken off a grown plant...no real harm done, though- that bud looks fine today.
I will be a little more careful in the future!
(or, I could grow narrower plants, but that probably won't happen :) )

She's stunning, Mr. C!

I only see lovely, fat buds. Yellow leaves -- smellow leaves. The hell with 'em.

I've removed a lot of her tiedowns- the buds are heavy enough now to hold the branches down, in fact, a lot of them are falling over sideways - so if you notice a bunch of skewers in the pot, those are holding the bigger buds fairly vertical.
Now you remove the ties! Not back when she could have gotten a little taller, but now when removing them makes her shorter. Go figure! :laughtwo:

Yeah, that's not how it usually works, but her buds are a little heavier than what I'm used to- I blame the @NextLight 420h for that ;)
They're holding themselves down now, but most of them are trying to fall over...

Back
Top Bottom