Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

I hope you're back up to speed shortly, Mr. C.

In the mean time, rest and get those fluids in.

:ciao:

Sure hope your feeling better soon C and You’re so very much missed :love: hope your getting plenty of rest and fluids:hug:

I'm back- a little late, I'm sorry,but it couldn't be helped...

Thank you so much for the kind thoughts @InTheShed , @Stunger , @BakedARea , @Trala , @VetSmoke85 ,
@Nine Toed Hippie , @BooWho2 , @Nev ,@HappyHazmat88 , @BeezLuiz , @Bill284 , @HashGirl , @Rexer ,
@Heavenly Hybrid , @Virgin Ground , @013 , @BigD13 , @Grand Daddy Black , @candycane , @Regrowth ,@Paul Squiggle

I was pretty much all better by Monday evening...I think it may have actually been food poisoning- I'm real glad that's over, and thank you all for your concern :love:
then...
I got a phone call from the nursing home Monday, about 7 pm- my mom had suffered a stroke, and was on the way to the hospital-I spent a good part of the night there with her.
So, on Tuesday, I got hospice all set up for her, and she returned to the nursing home Tuesday afternoon.
I knew when I saw her, that it wasn't going to be long....and, it wasn't....got the call Wed. at 6am that she had passed away.
It's very sad, but not unexpected- I'd noticed her declining for the last 3 months or so, and finally, at 98.5 years old, her body decided it was done....Her death was peaceful and painless, and ya can't ask for much more than that...
I cleaned out her room at the nursing home, and took care of the mortuary arrangements this morning.
I will miss her..:love:

And finally, it's time for an Update on the 127 day old @Herbies Seeds Blueberry Hill!

She was flipped to 12/12 64 days ago, I spotted the first flowers 52 days ago.

The SaugaView®: she's starting to look a little rough...
1.jpg

She should be an easy one to trim at harvest -she's getting rid of most of her fan leaves for me.. :oops:
I've continued to feed her mc only @6.5g/gal
2b.jpg

She's going to go longer than the breeders estimate (as they always seem to do) they say 55 days , which would be Sunday, but with the amount of fresh pistils still popping out, she's going to go at least another week, maybe 2...no foxtailing so far- although I don't mind 'em if they start showing up- they smoke just fine :)
3.jpg

New pistils mean the buds are still growing, and that's a good thing...
4.jpg

I think she's the most larf-free plant I've grown so far....that early trimming really pays dividends at the end...
5.jpg

And, of course, a silhouette shot...there's actually quite a bit of weed on this fat little lady....
6a.jpg

And there you have it!

Thank you all again for the kind words- I appreciate each and every one of you :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thanks for looking, and I'll do my darndest to make sure my next update is on time :thumb:

Glad your back and feeling better......the plants look fantastic Jesus nice picz to...show off :laugh:.... But sorry about your mom my friend she lived a very long life and I know she will be missed. I'm sure she will watching over you and yours, and will be there in spirit helping guide you through tough times. My condolences. :love:

So glad you are feeling better Carcass, and also so sorry about the passing of your mother. She was a tough cookie and you were a good son to her.
I think it may have actually been food poisoning
The worst!
It's very sad, but not unexpected- I'd noticed her declining for the last 3 months or so, and finally, at 98.5 years old, her body decided it was done....Her death was peaceful and painless, and ya can't ask for much more than that..
You might think I’m a weirdo, but I have been feeling for the last few days like she had passed away…
she's starting to look a little rough...
She looks beautiful!
she's getting rid of most of her fan leaves for me
Easy trim for the win! :high-five:

im so glad you are feeling better, and again, my sincere condolences on the passing of your mother. :hug::love:

I'm back- a little late, I'm sorry,but it couldn't be helped...

Thank you so much for the kind thoughts @InTheShed , @Stunger , @BakedARea , @Trala , @VetSmoke85 ,
@Nine Toed Hippie , @BooWho2 , @Nev ,@HappyHazmat88 , @BeezLuiz , @Bill284 , @HashGirl , @Rexer ,
@Heavenly Hybrid , @Virgin Ground , @013 , @BigD13 , @Grand Daddy Black , @candycane , @Regrowth ,@Paul Squiggle

I was pretty much all better by Monday evening...I think it may have actually been food poisoning- I'm real glad that's over, and thank you all for your concern :love:
then...
I got a phone call from the nursing home Monday, about 7 pm- my mom had suffered a stroke, and was on the way to the hospital-I spent a good part of the night there with her.
So, on Tuesday, I got hospice all set up for her, and she returned to the nursing home Tuesday afternoon.
I knew when I saw her, that it wasn't going to be long....and, it wasn't....got the call Wed. at 6am that she had passed away.
It's very sad, but not unexpected- I'd noticed her declining for the last 3 months or so, and finally, at 98.5 years old, her body decided it was done....Her death was peaceful and painless, and ya can't ask for much more than that...
I cleaned out her room at the nursing home, and took care of the mortuary arrangements this morning.

And finally, it's time for an Update on the 127 day old @Herbies Seeds Blueberry Hill!

She was flipped to 12/12 64 days ago, I spotted the first flowers 52 days ago.

The SaugaView®: she's starting to look a little rough...
1.jpg

She should be an easy one to trim at harvest -she's getting rid of most of her fan leaves for me.. :oops:
I've continued to feed her mc only @6.5g/gal
2b.jpg

She's going to go longer than the breeders estimate (as they always seem to do) they say 55 days , which would be Sunday, but with the amount of fresh pistils still popping out, she's going to go at least another week, maybe 2...no foxtailing so far- although I don't mind 'em if they start showing up- they smoke just fine :)
3.jpg

New pistils mean the buds are still growing, and that's a good thing...
4.jpg

I think she's the most larf-free plant I've grown so far....that early trimming really pays dividends at the end...
5.jpg

And, of course, a silhouette shot...there's actually quite a bit of weed on this fat little lady....
6a.jpg

And there you have it!

Thank you all again for the kind words- I appreciate each and every one of you :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thanks for looking, and I'll do my darndest to make sure my next update is on time :thumb:
So sorry about your mom, a hard part in the circle of life. Peace upon your family.

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, but you did everything right for her and she went as we all want to...peacefully without pain. My love to you and your whole family. :love:

And I don't think that plant looks worse, I think the weight of the buds is spreading it out so you can see more damaged leaves than you could before! Bulking up really well. :thumb:

Hey Carcass. Glad to see you back, and with that wonderful Blueberry Hill :bravo: .I can't wait to see her final weigh in.

I'm sorry to hear about your mom, no matter the circumstances; it's never an easy thing to bear. But I know she's lookin on down, proud as can be :love: .
Don't be shy to reach out if you need to talk.
:Namaste:

I feel your loss and pain and hope peace comes to you and your family soon.:hug:
she's starting to look a little rough...
And that’s just the way I like my girls. Just a touch on the rough side and no excess larf!:love:

Thanks for the kind words, Vet!
The plant looks awesome. No wasted energy on those colas.
I'm a little surprised at all the pistil activity this late in the game...
the plants look fantastic Jesus nice picz to...show off :laugh:
Ha! that's what we do, grow 'em and show 'em... :)
You might think I’m a weirdo, but I have been feeling for the last few days like she had passed away…
That's because you care, Boo...and I really appreciate it. :love:
She looks beautiful!
Thanks, Boo...it gets hard to tell how they look when you see them every day...
So sorry about your mom, a hard part in the circle of life.
Thank you, DeeBoy...it's like losing a best friend you've had for 68 years...
My love to you and your whole family.
Thanks so much, Shed!
I think the weight of the buds is spreading it out so you can see more damaged leaves than you could before
That's true- although 75% of the leaves are in the trashcan now :)
.I can't wait to see her final weigh in.
Thank You, Rexer..
She's still fattening up a little, so she might do pretty well
And that’s just the way I like my girls. Just a touch on the rough side and no excess larf!
And it probably doesn't hurt if they're also a little bit fat... ;)

It's good you're feeling much better!
Sorry to hear about your mom, but you are right, no one can ask for much more than that, she did really well.
Getting ever more beautiful Carcass! :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom