Chrome's 'Just Mess'in Around' CFL + Bag Seed Grow

yeah I'm kind of nervous about the LST. I dunno why, I think I fear I just dont have enough lights and the LST will only exaggerate this. I think I want to invest in one more light for each plant, I just dont know how I will rig it up.

420_PLANT_OF_THE_MONTH_.jpg

Hey thanks guys!

Oh I have a surprise in the works. The grow room will be upgraded to v3 some time in the coming week(s). soon. Stay tuned to find out what v3 will be and what it will consist of..

I felt like doing a photo update since its been a few days. No room upgrades, they will be next week sometime between Monday and mid week. I do have a bit of a pest problem though! Maybe you all can help me with that.

here is a group shot. Smile ladies!

e1-4-21.JPG

You can kind of see the problem I am having with Mary Bell on the left.

Upon closer inspection you can see what I am dealing with.
mb-421-1.JPG

MB-412-2.JPG

A fucking gnome has taken residence in my Garden... I have no idea what to do about this. ;)

mb-421-3.JPG

One more of Mary Bell.

Here's Leela:
leela-421-1.JPG

leela-421-2.JPG

She's still lagging be hind the other two, but looks good.

And of course Kitty Bitch:
kb-421-1.JPG

kb-421-2.JPG

That is all for now folks! Thanks for stopping by and dont forget to check back next week for the upgrade!

Oh yeah one more thing, I know was talking about dong a LST this week. Well the LSt had been put on hold till after the Upgrade.

no.. no way! one gnome is one too many! haha This is not a start of anything, its a continuation of something. Getting baked and impulse shopping!! Cant take me to a $1 or a Christmas tree shop when stoned..

What brand/type of soil are you using for those?

funny you should ask... see the above post and assume its low grade.. hahaha..
this grow started on a shoe string. I'm buying a cubic yard of quality soil for my rooftop garden thinking of replanting with the better soil then.. If you wondering on account of all the perlite, the damn stuff floats to the top every time I water. I keep adding more soil as the plants grow and it keeps coming back.. Oh yeah the perlite, Its MG.

Well I'm gonna be startin up my next journal here pretty soon and I'm havin a bitch of a time finding anything other than miracle gro. I'm about to say fuck it and get the MG time release shit and flush it before using it. Cuz I really want to get this thing going!! Yours are looking like they're loving life, by the way. Keep it up.

go to a nursery and ask for potting soil. I bet they will have something for you. Or just check some place other than the box hardware store. Heck check if you got a christmas tree shop check there or even a dollar store. even grocery stores have potting soil these days. But you best bet would be to go to a nursery, they always have dirt and if you ask them nicely i bet they woul even sell you a few buckets full of their own stock. I have done this in the past and it worked. Oh i was at a big lot the other day and they had cheap potting soil on sale, dunno if you have them. But wal-mart, kmart, target all have MG only, Home depot and lowes have MG in small bags and generic stuff by the yard.

thanks for the good words as well. they def are pretty happy with life right now.

hey thanks for stopping in. I'm pretty proud of the ladies. though i am kind of getting suspicious of that gnome.... he has a shifty beard..

So that's where that little bastard went after he smoked all my stash, chased my cats on dogback, and spilled the bong water all over the carpet...good luck! :D

:thedoubletake: Oh man this isn't gonna end well for me is it? can i have your address so i can ship him back to whence he came.. :slide: haha

Back
Top Bottom