Chrome's 'Just Mess'in Around' CFL + Bag Seed Grow

Well I'm gonna be startin up my next journal here pretty soon and I'm havin a bitch of a time finding anything other than miracle gro. I'm about to say fuck it and get the MG time release shit and flush it before using it. Cuz I really want to get this thing going!! Yours are looking like they're loving life, by the way. Keep it up.

Id say do not get it. There must be some cheap regular potting soil amigo, most home and garden centres will have some, it doesnt have to be specific weed soil you know? Time release will probably cause you more headaches than it is worth by many accounts. B e patient in sourcing, you will need patience at many stages and this is one of them

:thumb:

you ever been to a Christmas tree shop? you can,no, will alway find some thing you dont really need but cant pass up cause its either: a: awesome! b: great deal c: really shiny.. haha they have the most randomly amazing crap there and its all soooo cheap!!

and no. no teasers!

You had me smiling up until this part... jeez so blunt... I feel like I was just repremended. :grinjoint:

But no, no Christmas tree stores for me. :Rasta:

:cheesygrinsmiley: I was waving my finger in the air when I typed that...

I'm very excited about the things I have in the work and I don't want to ruin it..

best to just grab a seat and wait.. :popcorn:

:happy-birthday:

Today is the ladies one month birthday!! A month ago todo they were but tiny seeds of hope. I planted 7 seeds and only three came through. Today I look upon my ladies with a sense a pride and happiness. Though this journey we are on is long from over I feel we've made tremendous success. So here's to you ladies keep up the good work..

b514.JPG

bd31.JPG

bd1.JPG

bd22.JPG

b417.JPG

Oh I should note, they were out side briefly as i watered them. I was giving them a bit of a flush and didn't want to make a mess in the closet. which is also why they took so dang awful, they were thirsty bitches!

Boy the kitty just loves hanging out with the ladies, hey.

HAHAHA.

So every day the ladies have been getting smelly! I love it, but its been bothering. Cause I know the smell but haven't been able to place it. Well I was out at a bar last night and it came to me. My ladies smell like Corona and lime tastes. Not how Corona with lime smells, just how it tastes. Weird right.

HAHAHA.

So every day the ladies have been getting smelly! I love it, but its been bothering. Cause I know the smell but haven't been able to place it. Well I was out at a bar last night and it came to me. My ladies smell like Corona and lime tastes. Not how Corona with lime smells, just how it tastes. Weird right.

lol, I actually know what you mean man, I have had that situation with things, or was it the other way around, tastes like something smells? lol either way weird.

:thumb:

OH noes! I think the ladies are showing sex! eek! I"m not ready yet!! As of now i think MB and Leela are both chicks. Kitty Bitch is a dude I believe. I'd post pics by my cameras auto focus sucks donkey &!$% and wont focus for on them. I hope I am reading them right. I still wont be able to put them into flower for another week till the room upgrade is done. which is another week out yet due to out of stock BS.... grrr.. Any ways.. thats the horror of the moment for me...

Congrats on the two "possible" fems. 2 out of three ain't bad. Sorry for not stopping by in such a long time, but have been busy trying to find work. Got a fem blue widow at about a week or so out of soil, and believe it or not almost all of the sick one's I had are actually getting better slowly. They look a lot younger than they are though. Hopefully all of the stress will not turn the potential fem's into something else. I'm thinking of putting all but the BW and 1 bagseed outside in the next week or so.

Back
Top Bottom