ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Didnt know DNA genetics did that (havent tried making seeds ever either so..) but that is f'ed up actually.
Seed project sounds exciting tho, gonna look out for that. I deffinately want to grow HGK again..
Great day to you too brother! :thumb:

im just speculating man I wouldn't know for sure not like I have proof :rofl:
but bid seed is a regular seed so it should work out fine and I have a new bottle to mix up so it should be good :thumb:

Hey Cronic GZ on P.o.t.m. hope it is all fine in your world :Namaste:

:peace:

Hey Fr3d Nice to see you around man and Thank You its ok in Chronics world atm im hoping itll get better tho :thumb:

aloha cronic the hemp hog:circle-of-love:

Hey Brother Aloha and Mahalo for stopping by :Namaste:

:passitleft: High again cronic... bored... miss my dog... got a new kitty tho... son's pit hates her.... tried to eat her head yesterday..:straightface: Fella is all better... company found out and wants him back on road...:thedoubletake: offered a lot more money...:blushsmile: Now he is torn...:trance: I'm tired and just want my dog back...:surrender: Got a new cloner...:yahoo: so guess I'll go clone something....:yummy: Thanks for letting me rant...:thanks:....:circle-of-love:

:passitleft: High again cronic... bored... miss my dog... got a new kitty tho... son's pit hates her.... tried to eat her head yesterday..:straightface: Fella is all better... company found out and wants him back on road...:thedoubletake: offered a lot more money...:blushsmile: Now he is torn...:trance: I'm tired and just want my dog back...:surrender: Got a new cloner...:yahoo: so guess I'll go clone something....:yummy: Thanks for letting me rant...:thanks:....:circle-of-love:

no worries Sistah D my husky only tries to eat the cat if were not around and the cat walks by obliviously :rofl:
other than that they sniff each other out and it isn't an issue

I figure when she is big enough she will be able to hold her own cause she ain't scared of nothing.... but she is tiny right now... Fella hit him so hard that he literally took the poor dog off his feet but I had the kitty in my hands and when he lunged at the kitty (literally had her head in his mouth) he did it with so much force he broke out of his collar where fella was holding him and I fell backwards... Fella thought dog had gotten me and I think if I hadn't yelled he would have really hurt the poor dog... well the poor mean dog... that didn't make much sense but you know what I mean... :sorry: there I go rambling again... anyhow for now when pit is in the house he is in the bedroom and when I go to bed he has to go to the living room or hall... once kitty can get up and out of the way and has enough sense to be scared of the big dog with big teeth... this will do for now.....:circle-of-love:

its all good Sistah D the dog is only working on instinct so its hard to blame him and unless he was taught from a puppy not to try and kill cats hell always wanna try

cronic good morning Brother:circle-of-love:

Hey Brother Good Afternoon and for you actually maybe good night :thumb:
Have a Wonderful weekend :circle-of-love:

wow 3 days and no one posted :rofl:
ok I missed sunday but ill get my update up tonight
busy weekend got my first big yellowfin of the year bout 200 lbs
had to do res change and cut the fish yesterday busy running around yesterday and today
ill get my update up tonight
blue dream x grand daddy purps is flushing so messed up shit happened
I had a feeling it might do it too cause it was top heavy and leaning hard to one side
I switched buckets like a normally do when to wash my bucket attempted to open the room door and the plant was laying across the door
I had to push against it to get in ugh then it was a mad rush called my 18 yr old because the older one well
hes not here atm if I didn't have an 18 yr old id have had to call the wife or figure out how to handle it myself
had to get it back up back into the bucket back into the tent get everything tied up because of the fall everything was pulling
one way so no everything has support holding it up adding water during this week on that plant is gonna be a pain cause I wont be able to move it much chopping its gonna be a pain too cause im gonna have to take it down in the tent branch by branch
a lot of stems did not kink or snap but still has that hard over lean now so almost everything is supported
one banch did snap but it still has some meat hanging on and from yesterday till today that branch looks fine like its still alive
so im gonna leave it be then chop sometime at the end of the week this one got some big buds on top and the super cropping makes the branch lean more to one side lol so there are also some kinked stems but everything seems to be alive and kicking
well its seems to be ok for now so ill get my update up tonight and yea

Can't wait for the update chronic. And congrats on the fish!! Sounds like a real win, that thing weighs more then me haha

Hows it goin chronic? Hope its all good in your neck of the woods!

its ok just tired still from Saturday :rofl:
cut fish yesterday ran around and ran around more today
so a bit tired lazy whatever it may be :rofl:

Sounds like you had a scare when entering that tent man.. Gotta say, i did ask if that baby needed some extra support for those huge nugs :) cant wait to see the updated pictures of the beast!
will probably first notice em friday or saturday tho, cause im headed away with the mrs today.

ah ok I did have supports on them but had to remove them to take it out of the tent to switch buckets
so I could do res change and clean bucket and while I was washing the bucket it went down it seems okj now its all supported again
and since im flushing im only adding plain water and its been averaging 3/4 gallon a day so I just add a bit at a time
it didn't start bubbling out of the hydroton so I know I didn't put too much water :rofl:
ok so im gonna get my pics on the pc and start uploading

Back
Top Bottom