CLOJ 2012 - Wowie - Blueberry Gum - Orange Bud Indoor - White Widow & Siberia Outdoor

Re: CLOJ 2012 - Wowie, Blueberry Gum, Orange Bud indoor. White Widow and Siberia outd

No, I'll do a journal when I can clone. Man, I hope they dont hermy :(...When there's something to look at I'll throw you some pics up :D

Please do! I am very interested to see how yours come out

Re: CLOJ 2012 - Wowie, Blueberry Gum, Orange Bud indoor. White Widow and Siberia outd

HI!

The girls just finished their first week of flowering, and they are looking terrific! This is where the grow gets exciting for me because the plants make such drastic and noticeable changes on a daily basis, I get amped to start seeing the little pistil clusters form swell into big buds :)

Here a couple of pics. Some of them are well over 2ft now, and still reaching up at about an inch a day.
IMG_6987.jpg

IMG_69903.jpg

IMG_69892.jpg

IMG_69882.jpg

And here is the White Widow girl that is loving the great outdoors. Getting bigger and bushier! I placed a metal grate over the canopy to try to keep her a bit lower, and to support the buds when they come.
IMG_6986.jpg

IMG_69841.jpg

IMG_6985.jpg

And that's all I got for now. More updates coming soon. Thanks for lookin!!

Re: CLOJ 2012 - Wowie - Blueberry Gum - Orange Bud Indoor - White Widow & Siberia Out

It's been a while since when I had a crop box jumping sweet like yours, brother.
First two or three weeks at 12s are by far my faves too.

"The girls just finished their first week of flowering, and they are looking terrific! This is where the grow gets exciting for me because the plants make such drastic and noticeable changes on a daily basis, I get amped to start seeing the little pistil clusters form swell into big buds "

They do look terrific. Ripe & ready for their destiny.

Re: CLOJ 2012 - Wowie - Blueberry Gum - Orange Bud Indoor - White Widow & Siberia Out

Thanks surf buddy! Welcome to my little grow. :welcome:

It's been a while since when I had a crop box jumping sweet like yours, brother.
First two or three weeks at 12s are by far my faves too.

"The girls just finished their first week of flowering, and they are looking terrific! This is where the grow gets exciting for me because the plants make such drastic and noticeable changes on a daily basis, I get amped to start seeing the little pistil clusters form swell into big buds "

They do look terrific. Ripe & ready for their destiny.

Thank you Mr Propa-G!! Ripe & ready is what we're working towards! My only gripe so far is that I chose the pots too big..it takes a ridiculous amount of feeding every day to get any runoff from them. I should have gone with the 1 gals and saved a bunch of nutes.
Other than that, it's sweet growing, brother!

Much water can evaporate from the surface of wet coco coir, it's bueno wicking transports it to the surface. Try a non airtight vapor barrier, to slow it down. You shouldn't have to add more feed than it needs. Small pots like I use require more frequent watering, and some feeding. Auto drip lines and reduced evaporation is the slick solution. I get fairly big plants from 2 liter sq pots. If dirt, much larger pots required because of much smaller water capacity and glacial wicking.

Much water can evaporate from the surface of wet coco coir, it's bueno wicking transports it to the surface. Try a non airtight vapor barrier, to slow it down. You shouldn't have to add more feed than it needs. Small pots like I use require more frequent watering, and some feeding. Auto drip lines and reduced evaporation is the slick solution. I get fairly big plants from 2 liter sq pots. If dirt, much larger pots required because of much smaller water capacity and glacial wicking.

They are definitely losing a lot of moisture due to evaporation. What kind of non airtight vapor barrier do you recommend? Clay pellets? Sand??

Welcome TaylorMade :welcome:

Things are moving along! Today is the 16th day since I witched the girls to 12/12. Little bud clusters are forming on the uppermost branches so far, and the stretch is slowing down. I'm just maintaining their watering/feeding schedule and letting them do their thing. I think in another 6 weeks or so I'm going to be a very happy guy! :yummy:

Here's the group..
IMG_69981.jpg

gonna have to turn your head for this one..Sorry.
IMG_6999.JPG

Orange Bud..
IMG_70011.jpg

Maui Waui..
IMG_70021.JPG

..And here we are with the outdoor girls. They are just growing along, loving the outdoors. I'm not sure when I'll start seeing them kick into flower. Probably the next few weeks I guess.

White Widow..
IMG_69951.JPG

IMG_6996.JPG

White Siberian..
IMG_70051.JPG

More to come soon!!

They are definitely losing a lot of moisture due to evaporation. What kind of non airtight vapor barrier do you recommend? Clay pellets? Sand??
Plastic. Airpots allow oxygen in, so nearly sealing the top surface should hurt nothing. I just substitute plain water occasionally, when humidity is low. The excess runnoff is where the important numbers can be read.

I'm in love with your Siberian cutie. Nothing shines quite like the Sun.

Plastic. Airpots allow oxygen in, so nearly sealing the top surface should hurt nothing. I just substitute plain water occasionally, when humidity is low. The excess runnoff is where the important numbers can be read.

I'm in love with your Siberian cutie. Nothing shines quite like the Sun.

Thanks Propa-G! I appreciate the input!! I spent this week experimenting with a few different surface covers for the pots...from saran wrap, to aluminum foil, and even paper plates. I found that it is just too cumbersome to get in there and move the stuff outta the way each day for watering. My grow cab is just too small for me to do too much maneuvering when the plants are at their present size. In the end, I just loaded them up with plain water until the runoff was flowing freely..kinda like a mini flush. I figure if I do this every week or so, I can keep all of the coco saturated without having to blow thru so much nute water.

..And isnt that Siberian girl nice! I dont have any update photos for her yet, but she has grown at least 12-15" inches in the last week. she is already standing at about 4 ft tall, and hasnt even started showing signs of bloom yet. She might end up being a small tree before she's done!

plants looking very healthy! Like the cage/scrog thingy. good idea! plus reps for maintaining two wonderful gardens of green! :Namaste:

If you got a sec poke your head into my garden. got some video to really give u the chance to hang in the garden! :Namaste:

..And here's the update!

We are now packing on buds, resin production and some delicious scents. everything is going as well as I like, and looking beautiful. The growing is going so well at the moment I don't have too much else to report, so I'll make with the photos:

Almost reaching the light now:
IMG_70062.jpg

IMG_70101.jpg

Waui gonna start filling in soon:
IMG_70071.jpg

Orange Bud looking lovely:
IMG_70091.jpg

A little bit of frost starting:
IMG_7008.jpg

IMG_70112.jpg

Underneath:
IMG_70132.jpg

..This all for now. I will make a separate outdoor update in a day or so. HAPPY GROWING!

Hey there, Just a quick weekend update..

Everything is going well with the grow so far. I took a few pics to show their progression from a few days ago. Nuttin fancy..the pics are pretty dull when they are at this young stage of growth.
I also snapped a couple photos of my outdoor girls. They each spent their 2nd night in the great outdoors last night, and seem to be happy so far. I am really anxious to see how they will perform as the summer progresses! We shall see!

The group:
image-2.jpg

image-4.jpg

2 of the Blueberry Gums
image-5.jpg

image-3.jpg

One of the Wowies
image-7.jpg

This is the White Siberian, with an electrified copper slug repeller protecting her
image-6.jpg

This is the White Widow. I accidentally let her go dry one day, and when I got her rehydrated she had lots of leaf damage. No worries tho. She slowed down a bit, but has resumed putting out healthy new growth.
image-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!! :peacetwo:
Hi mate, just dropping in to say hi and also, i noticed with the last pic of your girl with the leaf damage.. Mine has similar, im not sure what caused it, maybe too high temps/dry soil, ppl said nute burn but she's had minimal if any nutes added to her..Can have a look in my journal but here s couple pics, do you think its the same??
2012-07-14_16_50_23.jpg
2012-07-14_16_48_01.jpg
2012-07-14_16_46_38.jpg
2012-07-14_15_50_29.jpg

Thanks for the love Deege! I will definitely swing by your journal...gotta love video updates!

...And here we are with my White Siberian girl.. growing up big and tall! She has grown a good 15" in the last week and is now standing at over 4 ft tall. You will see in the pictures below that she has some yellowing tips, so I am about to give her a nice shot of nitrogen as well as some bloom nutrients. I'm not sure when I will start to see the beginning of bloom, but I am hoping it is soon.. I'd like it if she didn't go into October, or else I might have to bring her inside to finish. Other than that, she seems to be doing well. There have been a couple critters munching on her leaves..but nothing serious. Other that The spiders and butterflies like hanging out on her. I think that is normal for an outdoor plant?

White Siberian with some Golden Bell Peppers up front, and a thornless blackberry bush in the background..
IMG_7031.jpg

IMG_70321.jpg

Thanks for looking! More to come in a few days!!

Back
Top Bottom