Colorado Indoor Grow - 1000 Watt - Fox Farm - Grape Ape Clones - 2015

Day 8 Flower:
20150426_130524.jpg
20150426_131846.jpg

Gonna ramp up Nutes over the next couple weeks, I'll post next Pics around day 18-21 of flower...I'll just sit back,light one up n watch em grow:tokin::blunt::yummy: ....Skeetem

Have been ramping up Nutes, feeding15 Ml/G Pure Blend Pro every other day..if they need a little on off day I feed all the plants half the normal soak with no nutes..the reason for this is my Roots are monsters and pots are small so feeding when needed even if every day is necessary...I will post more pics ina week or so!! Jahh Rastaaa:tokin::ganjamon::ganjamon::tokin:

Interesting grow, I have a few questions if you don't mind.

1. What temp do you usually keep the room that the tent is in?

2. What temps are you seeing in the tent?

3. How many CFM is the fan you are using to cool the light?

Looks like a nice little SOG setup and I can't wait to see the outcome. Thanks in advance!

Thanks guys, They have responded well to the SOG method and lollipop trimming..I live here in Denver so the weather is pretty mild this time of year, I keep the temperature of the room 6-10 degrees colder than I want it in the tent..I usually keep the room around 68-70 degrees. ..the temp inside the tent stays at a steady 74--79 degrees during the day and around 68-72 during the night. At this point in flowering you want to keep the humidity around 50-55 %...With this particular grow I am using one 6 inch fan that is pulling 400cfms probably around 300 with carbon filter set up..it is plenty to keep great air flow throughout the tent and actually with the extra air flow your plants will grow shorter and fatter with the amount of CO2 being processed...I would definitely recommend Grape Ape for this method but any indica will grow short for ya, nice to have all the Clones in the world here in the CO....Thanks again fellas, I'll post more pics ina few days:tokin::lot-o-toke::thumb::thanks::roorrip::roorrip::tokin::ganjamon::ganjamon::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom