Colorado Indoor Grow - 1000 Watt - Fox Farm - Grape Ape Clones - 2015

Where did you come across the grape ape clones? I'm in Denver, doing my first cabinet grow soon and looking for strains that are on the shorter side. Thanks for the help and the plants look happy!

Got the Clones from a local caregiver for 5 bucks a slice, craigslist is your best bet for any strain. I would also look at local dispensaries as they will have healthy clones at a reasonable price...to find grape ape all you would have to do is some research into dispensaries here or type in "Grape Ape Clone" into the craigslist search engine...

Other great Indica strains that grow short and bushy with heavy yields are....

1. Critical kush
2. Aurora Indica
3. Blueberry
4. bubblegum OG

Day 48 Flower...chop these Hoes in 10 dayzz...:ganjamon:
20150604_130813.jpg
20150604_130752.jpg
20150604_130742.jpg
20150604_130651.jpg
20150604_130639.jpg
20150604_130605.jpg
20150524_205527.jpg
20150604_130535.jpg

To Update the grow...I've been flushing for 4 days now and will continue for another 10. They are really fattening up well and I expect more in the last week..Also I have 2 secret plants growing with 6 grape ape I'll show them at the end haha...Jah Rasta!!! :ganjamon::ganjamon::tokin::tokin::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::party::party::party::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::tokin::tokin::tokin::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Grape ape has been doing its thing, 8 days left of flush till the 24 hour lights off period..then we will chop em down, I'll get pics right before the last supper!! Peace Out:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Here is a " accidental" or not planned Bud hahaha....she fell off before I could tie the babies up. Dried out nice and definitely gives you a Sativa High because of the premature cut. Didn't disappoint in the smoke test tho!! So it was actually nice to have a test bud just to see where we are...still 8 days left!!:ganjamon::ganjamon::party::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks guys! I will have another grow going in the next couple weeks!! The Grape Apes did awesome! Had great yields and sold quick!! JAH

Back
Top Bottom