Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Today is Day 50 from flip. Enjoy!

Hey Granpa; did you notice any hermies with your GG4? I believe the strain does have a tendency to hermie due to the original lineage of being a clone and a hybrid/hybrid/hybrid.

I plucked some bananas early on; one of them was tucked away and likely spread a little pollen. Hope it doesn't seed up too much.

---------------

Anyway, this is another pic of my GG#4 that I've been working on. Five weeks in with some new LED lights

I title this:

Sativa Wars - Attack Of The Trichomes:

IMG_94987.JPG
IMG_95017.JPG

Hey Granpa; did you notice any hermies with your GG4? I believe the strain does have a tendency to hermie due to the original lineage of being a clone and a hybrid/hybrid/hybrid.

I’ve not had this particular cut herm on me in two years. Last year I had three plants in flower and one was the GG. I put a heater in there for lights out and didn’t realize it glowed red. Both other plants hermed, but the GG didn’t. I’ve stressed this thing out before and she just gets mad and turns yellow. LOL!

I’ve not had this particular cut herm on me in two years. Last year I had three plants in flower and one was the GG. I put a heater in there for lights out and didn’t realize it glowed red. Both other plants hermed, but the GG didn’t. I’ve stressed this thing out before and she just gets mad and turns yellow. LOL!

Lol. That's pretty hilarious.

Mine is actually from seed. Which could play a factor. It also took a bit to get going in veg.

I collected two variants of GG#4 seeds from some really potent bud(s) that I had gotten at a dispensary. So I don't really know the true genetics of what I got; it could easily be a variant of GG. It seems very Sativa-ish to how lengthy it's gotten at about 43"

Either way, I have about 20 more seeds to mess with down the road after this experiment is over.

Barney Farm LSD
Day 21 12/12

Vertical grow.
20171214_075436_2_1.jpg

20171214_082254_2_.jpg

#1 Prior to defo, it had a major fan leaf removal on Monday and today was the 21 day defo.
20171214_082237_2_.jpg

20171214_090304_2_.jpg

Hey gr865 when you manipulate the plant do you bend the dark side cola around to the light, or do you remove it?

Depends on the strength of the branch, I remove most back branches. The profile gets real crowded trying to keep them all.
That goes for both the main stem, branches and stems.
It is damn haed to cut some of them off, lol

Happy Friday!

20171206_084157_c.jpg

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...

Peace, Hyena

Back
Top Bottom