Cool Mist Cloner JustMeds

I've just been looking at garage sales for one. I've come across a few but they weren't set up just the way I'd like so I passed on them. One will eventually come along I'm sure.

Hey JM, my first cloner had a similar spinning disc as this humidifier. It was placed in the roof of the cloning bucket and the 20ish plant sites were actually hit with the disc of water that shoots to the sides. Worked great till I snapped a piece off the disc and it became unbalanced.

Here is a pic of one I found on google...
420-magazine-mobile274064240.jpg

Hey JM, my first cloner had a similar spinning disc as this humidifier. It was placed in the roof of the cloning bucket and the 20ish plant sites were actually hit with the disc of water that shoots to the sides. Worked great till I snapped a piece off the disc and it became unbalanced.

Here is a pic of one I found on google...
420-magazine-mobile274064240.jpg

I would like to try that on a plant all the way through to harvest. Long as the disc spins nothing to plug up. I think the faster it is spun the finer the mist...Just thinking out loud here.

Res temp should stay real low also.

Today's update 10 full days, and we have a wee small little root starting to poke out on the plant in the front left corner. It is only about a 1/64" long ( Just a big bump..LOL). Hopefully its big enough tomorrow to see in a pic.

IMG_20170806_200722.jpg

The little blue pill has kicked in. The others are starting to show some bumps. Couple days I am hoping to be able to give them a little dinner. Sorry its a little blurry.

IMG_20170807_154938.jpg

Think it may be time to lower the on time and give them some food.

Thinking a PH of 6.0 with about 100-150 PPM's, what ya all think?

Timing from current of 1 min on/3 min off switching to 30 seconds on/5 minutes off.

Just to error on the side of caution what about going to 30 sec on/3 min off for the first couple of days then move up to 30/5. Just thinking out loud.:hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom