JustMeds Kilimanjaro Mist Cloner & Quad Tub RDWC No Airstones - 2017

First I am thankful of friends like you all. Will have to setup some equipment and hope you all will chime in again in some of my mis-adventures. Feels good to be back.

Well she was some what of a dark week. Got the tubs all drained and dried and moved to the garage for storage. Will be looking to do a full start to finish soil grow. May start a new journal for it, not sure yet.

I really need to start a new journal as the road I took no longer fits in this one. I did find this place in some of my travels that has some interesting stuff for hydro if you look in the horticulture section. I know I can't post a link but if you searched for "the nutrient company" you will find it. May help someone.

Ya, here is a pick of the next gals for a dance.

IMG_20171113_170312.jpg

I really need to start a new journal as the road I took no longer fits in this one. I did find this place in some of my travels that has some interesting stuff for hydro if you look in the horticulture section. I know I can't post a link but if you searched for "the nutrient company" you will find it. May help someone.

Ya, here is a pick of the next gals for a dance.

IMG_20171113_170312.jpg
What ya got buddy

Have ya seen my Kilimanjaro girls...OOOOO and Mr King Kili or the Elephant King!!!

1 and 2 is: Biggest Bud (Victory Seeds)
3 is: Original Afghani (Seedsman)
4 is: Durban x C99 (Brothers Grimm)
6 is: Wild Thailand (World of Seeds)
7 is: Blue Dream (Humboldt Seeds)

How is that for a mix...LOL

You got a jungle going on in that tent Chris.. LOL They are coming along for sure.
Some fun Scorpioenstiens genetics

Lots of fun

Back
Top Bottom