JustMeds Kilimanjaro Mist Cloner & Quad Tub RDWC No Airstones - 2017

Here are some updated pics of the clones. If you see something that looks like a problem starting please say something. They are really starting to grow now.

IMG_20170902_082208.jpg
IMG_20170902_082225.jpg
IMG_20170902_082330.jpg

I think the chamber needs to be bigger to stop mist from blowing direct on plant in front middle. It seems to grow slower and rooted slower then the rest. May be able to add a baffle of sorts also.

Is there some guide lines of what can be linked in here someplace?
Don't know how to link from phone.
Go to "Browse" - "Grow Room" - "Journals in progress" - Guidelines for posting.

I found some very nice software that is fully functional for 2 hours at a time. Then you can reset and good to go again. From what I see its even built to run on a pi. Hope to do a little testing of it soon.

Nice what's it called? This is going to be very interesting for some future DIY I have in mind.

Guys,

You have all been great to me. I have learned so much from you all. Due to circumstances at the house here the growing is done. I have destroyed all the plants and seeds. I will use the equipment to play with garden vegetables to continue learning. I will not be answering any emails or PM's. I feel it will be easier for me to leave you all that way. May all your gardens grow big and full. Maybe someday I will be able to do this again but don't see it for a good while. This was not a legal thing it was family.

Again thank you all.

Guys,

You have all been great to me. I have learned so much from you all. Due to circumstances at the house here the growing is done. I have destroyed all the plants and seeds. I will use the equipment to play with garden vegetables to continue learning. I will not be answering any emails or PM's. I feel it will be easier for me to leave you all that way. May all your gardens grow big and full. Maybe someday I will be able to do this again but don't see it for a good while. This was not a legal thing it was family.

Again thank you all.
If your not fucking around I'm terribly saddened to hear that. All the best JM and hope to see your amazing thirst for knowledge bring you back here once again in the future. Thanks for all the help you've given me in your short stay

I know I'm kinda late to this party. Is there room for one more? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Edit: Wait... what? I have some catching up to do but what I'm seeing in the previous few posts doesn't look good.

Edit edit: Ahh hell, JustMeds. I know you're gone but if you ever come back, know that I feel your pain. Same thing happened to me. It sucks. :sorry:

I have been growing a Kilimanjaro outdoors since May in a 5gal and its flowering very nicely. Didn't get really tall only about 3 1/2ft but very symmetrical and have a very nice structure. Its about 6 weeks into flowering. Will be interesting to see how yours turns out as it looks to be getting close to done. I did have one dud seed too.

Back
Top Bottom