JustMeds Kilimanjaro Mist Cloner & Quad Tub RDWC No Airstones - 2017

Wow, that sucks man. I sure hope you have better luck with these 3.

I got home and drained the res in the tent. The girls are flushing and they will be what they are. I will be changing the res in the cloner tonight also as I did not do it the other night. They looked so good did not want to screw with a good thing. Think I have pushed it as far as I want to. Think they need a full plate with all their veggies to grow even better. I will say I am impressed with the growth I seen after adding the RAW products into the mix.

Will be throwing a pic up a little later.

Here are the youngins. They got new bath water at about 450ppm(Base) then I added another 150ppm of the RAW supplements for a total of 600ppm.

IMG_20170830_191149.jpg
IMG_20170830_191218.jpg

She is the one that I trimmed her white bush.

Got to the mail and some additions came today Yippy. That will be my server for the data logging off the arduino.

IMG_20170830_195046.jpg

Anything I can collect data on about grow I will. Be interesting to see how things change, and effects one has on others. Hoping it will be like dyno tuning the grow room.

I will just be adding pieces of the data logging as I can. Still waiting on some sensors, hope they work. If nothing else it will be cool to play around with them I am sure I will learn something.

The Pi will host a web server. Then you can just browse to the page in your browser and see all the data. You can also set one up to push the data out to the cloud and see it from any place, I will start with keeping it on my home network.

So in a nut shell the Arduino will read the sensors at set intervals and then push the data to a database that is hosted on the PI. That data is then used to create the graphs and charts to give some insight into what is going on.

The Pi will host a web server. Then you can just browse to the page in your browser and see all the data. You can also set one up to push the data out to the cloud and see it from any place, I will start with keeping it on my home network.

So in a nut shell the Arduino will read the sensors at set intervals and then push the data to a database that is hosted on the PI. That data is then used to create the graphs and charts to give some insight into what is going on.
You are making me want to spend money JM...

Ya, I think I can set charts and graphs any way I want. I know I could with other software, I will have to see what I can do with the stuff that is available free. I have not even looked at the software yet want to get data first. Will then figure out how to display it to get useful info from it.

Back
Top Bottom