CO'S 5X5 Tent Grow With Mars Hydro LEDs

Happy Easter CO Finest, have fun with the family.

Thank you my friend. Happy bunny day to you and yours. Always good to see you stopping by.

subb'd ready to roll

Right on. Thank you for stopping by and I will have a lot more to come soon

Subbed been following your work bro. You do some kick ass work:thumb:

Oh yeah i got second seat lol :popcorn:

Hey CO. Anxious to learn some stuff.

First row instead of lurking. Go me! :cheer:

1st page I'm here .. where da popcorn ??

Nice I'm in!

I'm in for the show.

Subbed, looks like a fun grow about to get going

Glad I could make the first page!!

I was cruisin' your Journals before I even had an account on this website... You are one of the many that inspired me :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: Can't wait to see what you do with this one my friend!

Great to see you back co

I'm in. Welcome back.

Subbed, if you get the chance can you check out my first grow, I'm having some issues and need expert advice. I apologize for spamming your journal but I can't PM other members yet.

Man thank you all for stopping by I appreciate all the 420mag love. You are all in for a crazy grow for sure. I might add my new flower build and grow to this one as well. The one stop shop to my grows. I still have a lot to do in my build but I got to get them over year old girls in flower so more to come very soon. For you newer growers, if you see me doing something and you need more info please let me know right away and I will try to do more detail on what im doing. With doing so many grows journals videos I will be moving on the fast side. Feel free to go back threw some of my other grows or youtube if looking for a lot of info I should have covered more then enough but I am will to re do something if needed to help. Thank you all again much respect. :passitleft:
oh Zombiewoof heres the popcorn :popcorn:

Also how tall is your scrog net?

Happy Easter.

Right now its set high not really planing on using that much for some of these plants not trained for a scrog. All my scrogs can adjust. When I do a scrog grow I Will lower bottom scrog right on top of plant and I start pulling the branches outward. If you want to see more of a scrog grow click on my other links and look threw those. I will be doing a few scrogs in a few weeks. I am heading over to your grow to sub. I will check out what you got going on a little later when I got time to sit down and go threw your pages.

My friend, let me thank you. You are the reason why I went LED, I was going to go MARS but DOCS review of G8LED had me giving them a shot although its extremely expensive versus Mars Hydro. Luckily my brother is going LED now since he's seen the awesome pros that come with led and limited cons.. We live in Vegas, the heat is killer and he is going Mars Hydro :). So i'll know if I wasted my money - which you prove with these amazing journals and grow videos.

please give my gj a look, would love your input.

Subbed..cant wait to see your grow! I have a 5x5 myself..mine are under a 1000 hps but just got 2 1200w mars 2 to replace the hps with. So it'll be interesting how these work out. Happy Easter by the way!

oh Zombiewoof heres the popcorn :popcorn:
I'gve followed closily your posts & doing up my 1st indoor LED grow (G/H grower here)
your advice is top notch/top shelf produce will happen got 3 900 & 3 400 mars rockin' bomb THC ,LSD & Phamtom Cookies Royal Critical , one month into real flowers & more sugar rains down each night
my THC is the short indy bush pheno (Sweet tangerine/cherry bloosm smell right now )
ThanX Big Guy !

Subbed looking forward to watching this grow. Just got a mars2 900 the other day. First led for me.
use more callymag lol
the 900's work well for me I've got three now , more on the next grow

Took down the 1000w Mh i had over nlXbb plant iam growing for clones. Hung the mars 2 900 few days later it loves it. If all goes well with this light ill prob buy a 1600 after crop out.

ok Some pic of the girls I am moving some plants around and will have more soon. First off for most of you that been around my other grows here is the monster train. She is over a year old and without any tie downs she is a little over 4 feet in diameter and smells like shes half way threw flower in veg still. I hope she will stay alive to go under the 5x10 foot scrog by her self.
20150405_233835.jpg

Some of the young girls that are ready for transplants.
20150405_233822.jpg

And the girls in the 5x5 after first flower feeding. I will be using different cam this one SUCKS.
20150405_234042.jpg
20150405_234049.jpg
20150405_234101.jpg

last we have the twins 144 hanging happy
20150405_234112.jpg

I will be using other cam and more pic coming soon after I get things moved around. Thank you all for stopping by and keep it growing green :passitleft:

Sweet, should be interesting.

:hookah:

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom