CO'S 5X5 Tent Grow With Mars Hydro LEDs

A year-long veg! Very nice my friend :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have a Strawberry Diesel that has been in Veg for about 4 months now... She has two months left to go before she will get the Bloom Tent to herself :cheesygrinsmiley: Maybe we will be flowering out or monsters around the same time! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Keep up the good work my man, Flower Ladies look good.

I think I'm learning, you put the tall plants outside and the shorter plants under the main light to get them to catch up with the others?

I'm probable wrong but I thought I'd try.

I think I'm learning, you put the tall plants outside and the shorter plants under the main light to get them to catch up with the others?

I'm probable wrong but I thought I'd try.

You got it right good eye. Also the big plants would shadow over the small plants on the outside which in turn would cause bad under growth aka light green growth on small plants.

Today is week two for the girls. They are all starting to flower. I will try and remember to get a list of strains that are in there. I am olny doing this flower to make room in veg and bring down plant count. I am going to flower out a bunch more in a few weeks and then move the veg room over next to flower room. Sound easy but will be a ton of work. The room next to my flower room where the 5x5 is, is my cigar and office room so I will have to move a lot of stuff lol. The veg room now is going to take some time to move as well with how long it been there and setup. The main reason is going to make it nice to move the huge plants over to flower and having the main 37 gallon r/o res next to flower. Anyways back to the 5x5, Here are some pic of them at two weeks,by the way most of the outside plants look they will yield around 2/3 oz each, so sad to see.
SAM_05823.JPG
SAM_05833.JPG
SAM_05854.JPG
SAM_05844.JPG

I am working on a veg room clean up as well so took a few pic of the girls. Four of them are now over a year old, that would be Train,Berry,Cotton and Widow.
SAM_05884.JPG
SAM_05902.JPG
SAM_05894.JPG

To me they look like shit when not under a scrog at this age lol, but thats what one pound + plants look like without the nets lol.

Here some of the seedlings just kicking back pissed off cuz they are still under the T lights. They are going to be moved soon to some bigger lights. Maybe under the 144x3 in veg.

SAM_05913.JPG
SAM_05874.JPG

ok thats all I got going on for now, I know its not much, I got a lot of moving and building behind the scenes. Thank you all for stopping by,I appreciate you all taking your time to stop by. Keep it growing green my friends :passitleft:

Hey hello CO Finest thanks for the update. I love watching your vids so even 2 mins in a grow room makes me a happy man lol. Question though if you don't mind? How close to each other would you put those reflectors? Only I noticed that you had them set apart but held together by some bracket (great idea BTW, did you make it yourself or is it something bought? I'm useless at DIY so bought is better :p), how far apart would you recommend keeping those lights? I hung my two up today but one keeps swinging around so I've moved them to around a couple of inches apart and let the swing settle so it's at least almost parallel. I'm just not sure whether it's safe to do this. Any help is appreciated and thank you in advance.

Hey hello CO Finest thanks for the update. I love watching your vids so even 2 mins in a grow room makes me a happy man lol. Question though if you don't mind? How close to each other would you put those reflectors? Only I noticed that you had them set apart but held together by some bracket (great idea BTW, did you make it yourself or is it something bought? I'm useless at DIY so bought is better :p), how far apart would you recommend keeping those lights? I hung my two up today but one keeps swinging around so I've moved them to around a couple of inches apart and let the swing settle so it's at least almost parallel. I'm just not sure whether it's safe to do this. Any help is appreciated and thank you in advance.

Well my info on my lights would not really help you,they were spaced out for my grow area and I had them setup using three of the 144x3. What I do is space them apart where the gap between them matches the gap between the walls so everything is even. The bracket on them now is not right for that 5x5. Here start with watching the video I made doing it and see if that helps. After that hit me up and I will do what ever I can to help.

Thanks for the update CO Finest,but you know me, a few months back I asked you about the fans on the plants and you instructed me not to blow them directly on the plants so they won't transpire to much? If I'm correct it seem that you are blowing on your middle plants a bit to heavy? I know you have a great reason and I'm here to pick your brains. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You do know that I think you are a growing Guru & teacher. :adore:

I asked you about the fans on the plants and you instructed me not to blow them directly on the plants so they won't transpire to much

I didn't know your not supposed to blow the fans directly on the plants, everything I've read has said that having a fan blowing on them will make the stems stonger. I'm 3 weeks into veg and my fan has been on the plants almost the whole time. That's what I love about this site, you learn so much just from reading through all the different forums.

Hey HeavyChevy, I'd wait until CO Finest comes back to set me straight. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom