Creating Female Seeds Using Colloidal Silver - With High Brix

Hey Ziggy. Let me know if you get any pollen out of those sacs. I seem to have the plant covered in duds. I'd say 90% of them are empty and the few that have pollen have very little.

So far my only 2 guesses are that I either stopped spraying too early, or my spray was too diluted.

Hey Ziggy. Let me know if you get any pollen out of those sacs. I seem to have the plant covered in duds. I'd say 90% of them are empty and the few that have pollen have very little.

So far my only 2 guesses are that I either stopped spraying too early, or my spray was too diluted.

I'm having the same issue with CS.... my first run was successfull and the last 3 haven't been. Keep getting pollen sacks with no pollen. Not sure if I sprayed too much, too little, plant was too young, or....???? i'm clueless why its not working...

has everyone that used STS been successful? (meaning you actually got pollen, not just sacks)?

I'm having the same issue with CS.... my first run was successfull and the last 3 haven't been. Keep getting pollen sacks with no pollen. Not sure if I sprayed too much, too little, plant was too young, or....???? i'm clueless why its not working...

has everyone that used STS been successful? (meaning you actually got pollen, not just sacks)?
We have used it 6 times or so and have been successful with every attempt.

i'll let you guys know...hopefully i get female seeds from it..ill be chopping the top untreated area as soon as I see them swell bigger..and then hopefully let the buds with the nannas make seeds with the 1-2 branches for several weeks.. if i get some viable female seeds, they'll be great...the untreated buds are nice
:)

edited to remove fuzzy pic ill take a better pic..:Namaste:

I've had only 1 plant that did not have pollen in it out of over 15 plants done with CS over the last couple years. Some had little pollen and some stuffed with pollen. My issue has been pollen sacs not opening on their own. I'm currently converting 2 girls now with CS that are at 10 days. I'll update here with the status how they go.

follow up pics..most/rest of the STS sprayed plant(only sprayed 1 branch- some got on neighboring bud or 3).. looks like this..
F2475EA9-2039-4BC8-9FCD-C6DAF1B0104F.jpeg
E7B8FB39-96B9-4FB7-B7D7-E8B6EBCEB73C.jpeg

I have done 4 seed runs all successfull using 50 ppm CS. What I noticed every time was for the first week or so of pollen sacks opening there was no pollen. Each time I let the plant keep going and sure enough it eventually produced lots of pollen.

I have done 4 seed runs all successfull using 50 ppm CS. What I noticed every time was for the first week or so of pollen sacks opening there was no pollen. Each time I let the plant keep going and sure enough it eventually produced lots of pollen.

Did you quit spraying CS at some point, or spray until you saw pollen. I have a feeling I am spraying too long, but still not sure. The first time which was successful I only sprayed for the first 15 days, and then stopped way before sacks developed. The last 3 unsuccessful times I have sprayed for longer duration until I saw sacks... I'm wondering if that is my issue.

Did you quit spraying CS at some point, or spray until you saw pollen. I have a feeling I am spraying too long, but still not sure. The first time which was successful I only sprayed for the first 15 days, and then stopped way before sacks developed. The last 3 unsuccessful times I have sprayed for longer duration until I saw sacks... I'm wondering if that is my issue.

What I do is remove the plant from the tent. Spray it and let it sit for 20 minutes before putting it back in the tent. I do this twice a day until I can clearly see sacks developing and then do not spray anymore. Now my 4 successful seed runs have been on autos. I start spraying select branches or the whole plant when I know the plant is a week or two from going into flower.

What I do is remove the plant from the tent. Spray it and let it sit for 20 minutes before putting it back in the tent. I do this twice a day until I can clearly see sacks developing and then do not spray anymore. Now my 4 successful seed runs have been on autos. I start spraying select branches or the whole plant when I know the plant is a week or two from going into flower.

Thanks for the info :) I'm trying to figure out why I am not getting pollen, and I think I may be spraying too long.

nicei am trying to reverse a red poison auto to get pollen tht i can cross with a photo but so far the 2 red poison autos ive tried to reverse didnt really work the 1 no pollen at all and the second only made 3 little clusters of nanners n barely any pollen when is a good time to hit the auto with my cs sollution i made with distilled water and about 60ish ppm

and here is my photo cross of brians choice fem plant pollinated with hindu kush skunk (the purps) pollen

20171010_155755.jpg
20171010_155919_001.jpg

and i also got a bunch of hindu kush skunk pollen left over and was wondering if i could store it in this old pill bottle or no?? also is there anything i have to do to it so i can store it for a later use and how long does it stay good for?? thanx every1 for the help

20171010_171839.jpg

Heres what I see so far.

20171017_000321.jpg
20171017_000412.jpg
20171017_000334.jpg

That last pic definitely has 2 seeds poking out of its side there. I just don't see anything like that on any of the other plants. But I do see that the colas I sprinkled the little bit of pollen on have way more swollen calyxes than the rest of the plant.
So fingers crossed. :passitleft:

Took a peek last night and wow! the blackberry kush auto is loaded with seeds poking out. :) Its a very tiny plant with not much for colas so I just hope that the other plants have some seeds hidden in their much bigger colas.

I have a question about bud washing. Do I want to bud wash these seeded plants? I was planning to let them dry before I start breaking them up to find all the seeds, but it looks like if I bud wash that tiny auto I would most likely knock some seeds loose. Can the bud be washed after its been all dryed and picked through? perhaps using a strainer?

You can't wash dried produce - you'll lose trichs. :straightface:

I've washed seeded buds before, and most of the seeds will remain intact in the buds because the calyxes are still fresh and pliable. Any that fall out usually float to the top and can be easily picked out of the water.

My seed crop has been hanging for 5 days now. I'll de-stem this weekend then prob begin to separate/extract seeds Sunday. It's definitely an exercise in patience...lmao.

Back
Top Bottom