Dildodabbins' Crop King Seeds Feminized Purple Kush in Coco - 2015

here are some pictures to show the humidity difference

DSC_000396.JPG
DSC_000294.JPG

sweet what temperatures do u recommend i try aim for iv been trying to keep it in the mid to to high 20's (no highr than 30) when the lights are on and about 20 when the lights are off

JC when you say goal do you mean temperature of yield

and GB80 when do you think i should start dialing ph to 6.2

thought so, i usually put my split system on 20c warm mode for lights off and that keeps the temps at 20 and when the lights are on i set it to aircon mode at 22 and the temp stays around 25 occasionally creeping up during the day but when i switch to 12/12 ill probably be just leaving it on aircon mode because it will be summer here buy then so ill be runing the lights at night

should i be lowering the ph of water that i foliar feed with if there is no nutes in it and if i do foliar feed with nutes should i ph that aswell and to what level

thanks anyway man im thinking i don't need to ph the water if there is no nutes because my understanding is that ph is adjusted to to raise or lower nutrient uptake.

today was the first feed of 750ppm, the ph of my runoff is now 6.4 i havent noticed any problems yet but i will keep an eye out

plants have really taken off in the past week will post new pics tomorrow. will prob veg for 2-3 more weeks then flower for 10 weeks

it's been hard to keep temperature down today because it is 38 degrees outside iv been going in and misting every hour or so also i will prob feed/water again tomorrow because its been so hot ill probably go back to watering ever 3 days

Back
Top Bottom