Dildodabbins' Crop King Seeds Feminized Purple Kush in Coco - 2015

I don't know if you were asking me, but I'll try to answer.
I usually water a #3 pot every 3 days with a little over a quart of water. A #7 pot every other day with a half gallon water. Those are for established plants that are about a month+ of veg and i get little to no run off(IN COCO not soil). For seedlings in a #1 pot maybe a couple cups but in stages. I try not to get much run off because I don't like to clean it up (I'm a lazy grower). Flushing is something I don't do just for fun. There needs to be a reason when I decide to flush. Like bad ph levels, burnt tips from nutes bieng too hot.... maybe sometimes when I switch from grow to bloom nutes, but that's about it. If my ppm's get to hot on the run off, I just give plain water for a while till the numbers come down then continue feeding. I'm not saying what I do is the right way, just that it's the way I do it.
Training- I'm a firm believer in FIM and Topping. Top first, then start fimming when the tops are available. Then use tie downs to spread the branches apart. Works real good, but got to be careful as you will want to get so many tops and if your pot isn't big enough to support the root mass you will have all kinds of problems in flower. Hope some of this helped. Also, check my Scrogco journal and see what I did there. Took about a month of training, but should hit 1 gram per watt when it all comes down. Just be patient and use this time to learn from people. And definitely learn from others mistakes... because you will make some along the way, and then you will know how to handle them. I still make mistakes and I learn something new every day.
GB80

Edit- see now it wasn't asked to me... :thumb:

I don't know if you were asking me, but I'll try to answer.
I usually water a #3 pot every 3 days with a little over a quart of water. A #7 pot every other day with a half gallon water. Those are for established plants that are about a month+ of veg and i get little to no run off(IN COCO not soil). For seedlings in a #1 pot maybe a couple cups but in stages. I try not to get much run off because I don't like to clean it up (I'm a lazy grower). Flushing is something I don't do just for fun. There needs to be a reason when I decide to flush. Like bad ph levels, burnt tips from nutes bieng too hot.... maybe sometimes when I switch from grow to bloom nutes, but that's about it. If my ppm's get to hot on the run off, I just give plain water for a while till the numbers come down then continue feeding. I'm not saying what I do is the right way, just that it's the way I do it.
Training- I'm a firm believer in FIM and Topping. Top first, then start fimming when the tops are available. Then use tie downs to spread the branches apart. Works real good, but got to be careful as you will want to get so many tops and if your pot isn't big enough to support the root mass you will have all kinds of problems in flower. Hope some of this helped. Also, check my Scrogco journal and see what I did there. Took about a month of training, but should hit 1 gram per watt when it all comes down. Just be patient and use this time to learn from people. And definitely learn from others mistakes... because you will make some along the way, and then you will know how to handle them. I still make mistakes and I learn something new every day.
GB80

Edit- see now it wasn't asked to me... :thumb:

Thanks GB80 anybody is welcome to answer or throw in there 2 cents. I will be using 33 liter (8.7 gallon) and 18 liter (4.7 gallon) pots.

so i think i should feed every water start at low strength and work up to mid but not full because this plant is apparently a light feeder and flush once a week. dose every one agree

Coco, yes you should feed every water. Start low about 25% then a couple weeks later 50% etc... after a couple weeks you can test it out at full strength and see how it does.. Watch your plants closely, they will tell you what they want.

when you say start at 25% and work up to you mean 25% of the light, regular or heavy feeding levels because they all gradually increase here are some pictures

pdf_3kplr2d2uthnqc7nqt605uh7r1-page-001.jpg
pdf_3kplr2d2uthnqc7nqt605uh7r1-page-001_1_.jpg
pdf_3kplr2d2uthnqc7nqt605uh7r1-page-001_2_.jpg

see how they all increase buy about the amount you're sugesting

just realized i put metric into the calculator so it is showing E.C not PPM but you can still see the difference here is an E.C to PPM chart

PPM-EC-C11.jpg

Ok. So I'd start out at .8 for 1 week
1.0 for 1 week
1.4 for 2 weeks
1.8 till you flip to flower
Flower-
1.8 for first week
2.0 weeks 2-3
2.4 weeks 4-5 if your plants can take it, if not back down to 2.0
Week 6-7 work your EC down from 2.4 (or 2.0) back down to 1.2
Week 8 ph water only flush till finish (or at least 1 week).

You could also just see how following their schedule works. Try the medium strength since you are worried about the plant not bieng able to take it. If you start to see the tips of the plant turning yellow or brown, just back off the nutes about .4 EC.
Let me know if you got more questions, I'll try to help as best I can:thumb:

If you don't plant to veg that long, just go up .4 EC every week and see how she does

hi thanks guys iv started feeding but now im unsure how much of each a&b to use is it 1ml of each or half a ml each here is my feeding chart
pdf_3kplr2d2uthnqc7nqt605uh7r1-page-001.jpg

yeah that's why im confused. I argued with my mate about it he thought it was 1ml of each and i thought it was 0.5ml of each we ended up going 1ml of each and the ppm was still less than the chart says so i guess it must mean 1ml of each. I fed my plants with the solution containing 1ml of each and they seem fine

here are some new pics 13 days since the first lot of purple kush broke through the coco cubes. I tipped for the first time today only on the bigger plants and tomorrow i was planing on transplanting the bigger ones into there final 33L and 18L pots and in two days the plants will start receiving a 500 ppm nutrient solution
DSC_000393.JPG
DSC_000490.JPG

these are the first lot of purple kush
DSC_000588.JPG

these are the second lot of purple kush germed 3 days after the first lot, i dont know why but the one at the back sprouted with only one cotyledon so its been taking it's time
DSC_000697.JPG

these are the random bag seeds germed at the same time as the first lot of purple kush
DSC_000785.JPG

and these 2 are the seeds that took so long to sprout i thought one had not even germinated, I pulled apart the coco cube to find a near dead seed with a dry taproot, I transplanted it to a pot im unsure which is which but one is a random bag seed and one is skunk, i think the skunk is the one that nearly died its in the bigger pot, note that these seeds were germed the same time as all the others and that all random bag seeds are the same strain. also note the skunk seeds where ancient I am surprised they even germed
DSC_000882.JPG

unrelated but here is a picture of some BHO crumble i made, had alot more but me and a friend smoked a lot of it through my vape pen yesterday becuse i ran out of flower
DSC_003142.JPG

tube ready to blast
DSC_003433.JPG

my vac setup
DSC_003539.JPG
DSC_003640.JPG

home made dab rig so so smooth, it also has a carbon filter that is not attached in any photos, i dont use it much because i feel it catches alot of cannabaniods but it dose make even the biggest dabs smooth as air
DSC_003839.JPG
DSC_003929.JPG
DSC_004030.JPG
DSC_004132.JPG
DSC_004232.JPG

mini dab pipe for on the run
DSC_003735.JPG

here is ome other extracts iv done wax, budder, honeycomb and shatter
11428967_866676380034426_1081948772_n.jpg
webcam-toy-photo109.jpg
webcam-toy-photo111.jpg
webcam-toy-photo112.jpg