DIY Veg & Flower Box

Where’s your cheese from?
Hi Pennywise I got the cheese from a friend, it came from a hermaphrodite and the only reason I took it on was because I seen my friend grow one out with no problems. I asked which seed company they are from but he's not sure sorry bro. Also I was seriously getting stuck for space as I had the Lonely Cheese flowering next to 3 Blueberry and 3 Sour OG seedlings so I had to harvest the cheese. I've gave a friend 2 Sour OG and 1 Blueberry seedling and now I have more space in there. I'm a bit gutted because I would've liked to see the results from 1 a litre pot with a full 8 to 10 weeks of flowering as I took her down halfway through week 7. I'm happy with what I got and loved the experience. I'll get some pics up soon.
Cheers.
:green_heart::420:
:passitleft:

Hi guys a little update on the Amnieza I gave to a friend a few weeks ago, here’s a couple pictures.

I had given him two but one unfortunately hermied but we got it out in time lol since then I’ve gave him two Sour OG and one Blueberry seedling’s to keep him going lol.
Cheers guys.

Can’t wait!
So here's a pic of my Sly Drying Chamber
Lol I have given my friend some so this isn't the full plant but it's not far off.
Heres a couple pics of my MicroDresser.
There's 2 Blueberry and 1 Sour OG in there.
The Blueberry.......
And the Sour OG.......
I would have loved to let the Lonely Cheese go for 9 or 10 weeks but it is what it is guy's lol onwards and upwards from here on out after these 2 it's feminised seeds only for me haha.
Cheers guys.

Also I will have a wardrobe in a day or 2 so I'm ordering the miehzi 300w and will daisychain my Mars to it in my new closet. And I know I'll get a proper yield from the closet. Im thinking 2x 10 litre pots for this one? 6 to 8 weeks veg and flip? Anybody any thoughts or ideas on this?
Cheers guys

6-8 weeks veg will be some big plants.
Yea lol I think 8 is too long for 2 plant in my space but about 6 weeks is perfect for filling my strong net, I'll lollipop and trim any unwanted then switch to 12/12 growing up into second net. Lol it is a very tall closet so I shouldn't get any height issues. All the regular seeds a had came from hermied plants so I'm definitely looking forward to getting some fire genetics.
Been looking at Dank Sherbet and Harybo Zkittles both seem to be mouth wateringly good but not seen any journals as of yet so I'm gonna check some out over the next week or so.
Cheers PW.

Yea I was just looking and reading some info and I'm thinking I probably shoulda just went with stable feminised genetics from anywhere rather than popping the hermied beans. My friends fullscottishp and blazediget said that Barneys Farms Blue Cheese is good so I'm also thinking of that lol.

It's official lol the Sour OG is definitely a female! I'm so happy as this is one of my favourite strains so far. The bud I got this from was so good, it was sour and tangy and very potent so I have high hopes for this one haha. I'll take pictures of her with the little white hairs and update them later.
Cheers guys.

So here's a pic of my Sly Drying Chamber
Lol I have given my friend some so this isn't the full plant but it's not far off.
Heres a couple pics of my MicroDresser.
There's 2 Blueberry and 1 Sour OG in there.
The Blueberry.......
And the Sour OG.......
I would have loved to let the Lonely Cheese go for 9 or 10 weeks but it is what it is guy's lol onwards and upwards from here on out after these 2 it's feminised seeds only for me haha.
Cheers guys.
Haha loving the sly dry box. Ima sit here if you dont mind fam

Back
Top Bottom